Comments
21 - 25 of 25 Comments Last updated Oct 1, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bob Barking

Asheville, NC

#29 Sep 29, 2012
LOL, it is a monumental task trying to pick out the 5 worse lies of Obama and Biden because they both lie constantly.
FlipTheByrd

Asheville, NC

#30 Sep 30, 2012
LOL, yuppers. How can you tell when Obama ad Biden are not lying? Their mouths are shut.
Judge Julie Kepple

Asheville, NC

#32 Oct 1, 2012
Hear I am as a little brat as you can see my bad temperment is already apparent in ever shape form and fashon.

Disbarred Larry

Asheville, NC

#33 Oct 1, 2012
Judge Julie. Yea left. Give me back my bar! Otherwise I will nip at your heels like a little hairy yorkie yip yip dog.
Re Judge Julie Kepple

Asheville, NC

#34 Oct 1, 2012
Did not happen wrote:
Judge Julie. Yea left. Give me back my bar! Otherwise I will nip at your heels like a little hairy yorkie yip yip dog.
You have no evidence that anyone posting here is disbarred. You must be wanting to get tagged for malicious libel. Perhaps you can be accommodated.

Elected public officials like Judge Kepple must deal with people in their district who find them dishonest and therefore dislike them for their dishonesty and speak out about it, because of the doctrine laid down in NY Times vs. Sullivan.

Besides that, she is a manifestly crooked judge who should justly be defrocked. She has never practiced law in a law firm. On multiple occasions she has caused public disrespect for the judiciary and caused it to suffer disrepute. She is a disgrace to bench and bar alike. All she has ever done is suckle off the state's teat, and now she has made up tall tales in the courtroom, issued judgments and orders to show cause without foundation, and practices frauds on the people of Buncombe County.

She is not alone. Judges Clontz and Hill also have been weighed in the balance and found wanting. The people of Buncombe County are entitled to honest, competent judges, NOT MALEVOLENT POLITICAL HACKS AFFLICTED WITH THE INSOLENCE OF OFFICE AND DARK AGE ARROGANCE.

So don't you ever ever delude yourself that vicious personal attacks will induce this Sword of Damocles and Vessel of Enlightenment to back off and go silent.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 4 min KAB 136,270
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 30 min Waco 1909 58,907
Asheville Council approves RAD Lofts incentives 2 hr ApePeeD 5
Should Welfare recipients face mandatory steril... (Jun '12) 2 hr ApePeeD 60
OBAMA's SOCIALIZED HEALTHCARE HURTS EVERYONE! 3 hr Dixie Hillbilly 2
OBAMA's FIVE WORST FOREIGN POLICY DECISIONS 4 hr Dixie Hillbilly 2
OBAMA's OPEN MEXICAN BORDER ATTRACTS I.S.I.S. 7 hr Derby 2
•••
•••

Asheville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••