Candler man on trial for attempted murder

Clarke Morrison * CMorrison@CITIZEN-TIMES.com * published April 1, 2009 12:15 am ASHEVILLE An Asheville man testified Tuesday he was in a crowd outside a popular nightclub when James Ira Milling III came from behind and slashed his neck. Full Story
Keith former Gun-bunny

United States

#1 Apr 1, 2009
Seems as if Bubba might be getting a visit.
whatzup

Eden, NC

#2 Apr 1, 2009
"He said officers had a hard time finding Milling, and the suspect turned himself into police a month after the attacks."

..........According to the story, they didn't find him, he turned himself in.....IT SHOULD HAVE READ "THEY TRIED TO FIND HIM"......

PS---only cowards attack from behind...'nuff said
LLS

Asheville, NC

#3 Apr 1, 2009
These 2 guys, plus the one who won't even come to court, ALL have criminal records, were all 3 attacking the defedant's brother, and he was trying to help his brother. They were NOT innocent bystanders as they would like you to believe. Assault with a weapon, maybe, 1st degree attempted murder, No way!
Candler Gazette

Waynesville, NC

#4 Apr 1, 2009
whatzup wrote:
"He said officers had a hard time finding Milling, and the suspect turned himself into police a month after the attacks."
..........According to the story, they didn't find him, he turned himself in.....IT SHOULD HAVE READ "THEY TRIED TO FIND HIM"......
ps--only cowards attck from behind..well, he might get use to that himself!! but, he being from the asheville area, he may enjoy that...lol
GOOD ONE

Asheville, NC

#5 Apr 1, 2009
...and they took the word of Ashley Conard!?! Take a look at her record and all of her court dates. If I am remembering right , she along with her mom,dad,and brother ALL have pending court dates. lol.Why am I not surprised she was there?
LLS

Asheville, NC

#6 Apr 1, 2009
Quote: "Milling replied that he and some friends had been attacked by a group of men the week before, Conard said."

Well I know this remark is BS because he didn't even go out the week before. I don't know who this chick is but she totally lied about everything on the stand. Not sure what she has to gain.

Also, they had to arrest one of the so called "victims" last night to make him come to court today to testify. He said he didn't know who stabbed him and that he had no interest in being involved in this trial.(How do I know??? I was there)
Just Wondering

Greenville, SC

#7 Apr 1, 2009
millings? Isnt he part of the LOD gang?
LLS

Asheville, NC

#8 Apr 1, 2009
There is no LOD gang in this area.... there used to be an LOD bike club, but it doesn't exist anymore.
Candler Gazette

Waynesville, NC

#9 Apr 1, 2009
GOOD ONE wrote:
...and they took the word of Ashley Conard!?! Take a look at her record and all of her court dates. If I am remembering right , she along with her mom,dad,and brother ALL have pending court dates. lol.Why am I not surprised she was there?
nice family, huh??? worthless, and she has kids every year and seems to give them up!!
ashley

Mooresville, NC

#10 Nov 13, 2011
Candler Gazette wrote:
<quoted text>
nice family, huh??? worthless, and she has kids every year and seems to give them up!!
I have 3 kids 7,6,&4 and I have them all thank u never gave one up!! So fu-* off u don't know me
James j80

Weaverville, NC

#11 Nov 24, 2012
whatzup wrote:
i know him. You wouldnt say that he was a coward to his face. People get me...always judging a man before ya know the facts. That's what's wrong with the judicial system too!!!! Before making assumptions and judging someone how bout getting the facts and let the judge do the judging. As for the other people they may have been trying to hurt someone he loved...like his brother. Grow up people and let the judge do the judging.
AMANDA

Trenton, NJ

#12 Apr 22, 2014
I KNOW UR DUMB A** AND EVERY ONE IS RIGHT ABOUT U ON THIS PAGE ASHLEY!!!! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT TROUBLED WHORE JUST LIKE UR MOM AND U DNT TAKE CARE OF UR KIDS JUST LOOK AT UR RECORD NOW GOOD JOB BIT** HOW MANY COUNTS OF CC THEFT........ MY POINT EXACTLY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OSHO WAS A MONEY HUNGRY EGOTISTIC FAKER Oh Yeah 3 hr Larry Buncombe 4
LET US MEET FOR CWOFFEE YOUSE GUYS Bakery? 4 hr Larry Buncombe 3
Can We Please Get Rid Of Bothwell 14 hr Doug 9
Have you been "Hoping for a Change"?, It's Here... 14 hr Clay 3
Is Joe Biden an Alcoholic? 16 hr Cowardly Thomas 5
OBAMA's LEGACY? AN ANGRY AMERICA Sun PorchApePD 26
Now Dianty CAN go to community college! Sun PorchApePD 6
Asheville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web