New York Jersey Will Not Support Jess...

New York Jersey Will Not Support Jessica's Law

Posted in the Asheville Forum

Gayle

Asheville, NC

#1 Jul 24, 2012
Is it any surprise that New York and New Jersey will not support Jessica's Law? Jessica's Law demands tough prison sentences for child molesters. I see the politicians in these 2 states worry about re-election. Why? Because the pervert population is HIGH in these northern states. FOR SHAME!
Jim Bob

Asheville, NC

#2 Jul 24, 2012
Is anyone surprised that libertine yankees have sympathy for child molesters and fudge packers? Yet conservatives and Southerners are treated like crap? There is so much hate up north for traditional American values and so much "tolerance" for the most despicable unnatural sexual crimes. I wish yankees would stay up north and quit coming to the moral South.
Chris Parent

Asheville, NC

#3 Jul 24, 2012
These Northeastern liberals are flatout sick. No wonder their retired people move here. But the transplants seem to be so brainwashed by their NE culture that they cannot blend into a moral environment like here in the South. These newcomers need to attend a local church and get Jesus in their lives. Amen!
FlipTheByrd

Asheville, NC

#4 Jul 25, 2012
The northern governors don't want to outlaw themselves and their friends.
Henry Lee

Asheville, NC

#5 Jul 25, 2012
FlipTheByrd wrote:
The northern governors don't want to outlaw themselves and their friends.
Now that is funny because there is a kernal of truth in your statement. The northeastern part of this country is chock full of sexual deviants.
Liza Jane

Asheville, NC

#6 Jul 28, 2012
Gayle wrote:
Is it any surprise that New York and New Jersey will not support Jessica's Law? Jessica's Law demands tough prison sentences for child molesters. I see the politicians in these 2 states worry about re-election. Why? Because the pervert population is HIGH in these northern states. FOR SHAME!
For shame is right! What is wrong with those people up there? Are they all hopelessly twisted because of living like rats in amaze?
Timothy Bunch

Kingston, NY

#7 Feb 25, 2013
I am a New York State Correction Officer and I support the Jessica Law! If the law enforcement was asked to vote it would pass in a heartbeat. The problem in our state is the liberals form New York City out vote the conservatives. Conservatives are starting to wake up since Governor Cuomo just trampled our 2nd Amendment rights. I challenge all of the conservatives, Republicans, Independents, and (yes even Democrats) to wake up and vote out the liberals. This is our country so you all need to immigrate to New Zealand or Australia take the perverts with you.
Canadian

Montréal, Canada

#8 Feb 26, 2013
Even in Canada we all know people from New York and New jersey are perverts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Top 10 reasons why Asheville sucks (Jun '10) 11 hr Devil 303
I Feel Unsafe At Asheville Oneness Deeksha Sun S Buttler 71
Weird Sounds like Sirens across the Valley Sat The Normal One 2
Don't Move To Vermont Avenue Or Anywhere In Wes... May 20 East Asheville 11
Time to CONSOLIDATE Avl City and Buncombe Count... May 20 Deplorable Infidel 4
Moral Turpitude - Another of Our Wonderful Serv... May 20 Deplorable Infidel 3
Asheville has no jobs, but PLENTY of Beer and D... (Feb '12) May 20 Defeat Maxine wal... 21

Asheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Asheville Mortgages