Fair trade rug event in Asheville hel...

Fair trade rug event in Asheville helps Pakistani villagers

There are 54 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Sep 26, 2010, titled Fair trade rug event in Asheville helps Pakistani villagers. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

A fair-trade job making Oriental rugs has changed the course of a Pakistani woman's life, and that of her family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

butter fingers

Irvine, UK

#21 May 18, 2013
wtf
Joe

Newland, NC

#22 May 18, 2013
MizMe wrote:
What I said was basically true and not meant as a literal statement you jackass. And when people fund a Nation who accepts the killing of women for being raped as honorable they are responsible for the continuance of such practices, thus with their purses they accept and condone such violations of women.
What you said was just dumb. One doesn't have to be a Christian to oppose abortions. And I bet you can't name but one abortion clinic bombing.
Like our military covering up the rapes of service women, basically condoning it by their actions?
Gand faad soda

Rochelle, GA

#23 May 19, 2013
A Okc
James Lawrence Smith xesq

New York, NY

#24 May 20, 2013
Rugs are for camel drivers. Hardwood floors are for lawyers and those who wish they had never been defrocked. You ignorant crackers make me want to get a beer and chill out. Tjis trolling all day and night is tiring.
Cullen

Asheville, NC

#25 May 21, 2013
Some people do other things that are positive and creative.

All I do is troll. I'm senile and impotent so what else is there to do?
Donna Oakes

New York, NY

#26 May 21, 2013
JAMES LAWRENCE SMITH GET OFF HERE BEFORE YOUR PROBATION OFFICER SEES YOUR POSTS! Please! I am tired of you being in trouble with the law all the time.
Marty

Asheville, NC

#29 May 22, 2013
Well this here little cooger from Okahoma could of told all of you what a powder keg and a time bumb this guy is acrost the street on Arora. I first knowed he was a mennace when he come walking down the street in a wife beeter shirt and a pair of bermewder shorts and wearin flip flops a-sangin this song which I recorded on my cell to be played to my Lawer Judge Blinky Kepple. She was shocked right out of her britches. Now you just listen to what a frighful leemurricks this here song is and why I have ever since been afraid and felt of myself unsafe in my home from this homocidal nut ---

Deck us all with Boston Charlie,
Walla Walla, Wash., an' Kalamazoo!
Nora's freezin' on the trolley,
Swaller dollar cauliflower alley-garoo!

Don't we know archaic barrel
Lullaby Lilla Boy, Louisville Lou?
Trolley Molly don't love Harold,
Boola boola Pensacoola hullabaloo!

Now do you see what Ima talking about? Here's some more of this crimanal loonissy:

Harum scarum five alarm bung-a-loo!

Dunk us all in bowls of barley,
Hinky dinky dink an' polly voo!
Chilly Filly's name is Chollie,
Chollie Filly's jolly chilly view halloo!

Bark us all bow-wows of folly,
Double-bubble, toyland trouble! Woof, woof, woof!
Tizzy seas on melon collie!
Dibble-dabble, scribble-scrabble! Goof, goof, goof!

Tickle salty boss anchovie,
Wash a wash a wall Anna Kangaroo!
Ducky allus bows to Polly,
Prolly Wally would but har'ly do!

Dock us all a bowsprit, Solly,
Golly, Solly's cold and so's ol' Lou!

Now do you understand why I know my life is in danger and I had to get my rerstaining order from my Lawer Judge Blinky Kepple?

Creeping horrors!!! Can you tell he still amorus for me and the loonatick wont to git in my pants? Did you git that?

Is that not terrafying to you? I immeditly diled 911 and got the police out here. 5 cruzers this time and 8 armed hunks. This defendent ougrht to be permently removed from the neighborhood he has rurnt my relatonship with all my friends on accout of they are askeered to come here and well um you just don't know it has been so hard deeling with it sometimes I just wont to say SHIT to the world and just thow up my hands and give up because of that insufferble man. And my hypmatism side shows brung in a little bit of money and now that has dried up to. He tuck my van, he tuck my housemate and my cat, he tuck all my pride and self repeck and what is their left NOT A DAMN THING!!

John David, when you going to come see me you big handsome West Virginny hunk ??? Bring some hoes and a maddick and some shovels when you come I got a few chores me and you can do together before we go in the house for a couple of PBR's and I grab you up and rip off those beautiful ruffled blue Depends on you're buns.
ApePeeD

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#32 May 22, 2013
Clark wrote:
Pakistan hand made carpets are especial
Yes... foreign child labor... you can feel the sweat and toil as you run your fingers over the manmade fibers... Look for the ones with the blood stains on them; those are the best.
Buncy

South Ozone Park, NY

#33 May 22, 2013
Donna Oakes wrote:
JAMES LAWRENCE SMITH GET OFF HERE BEFORE YOUR PROBATION OFFICER SEES YOUR POSTS! Please! I am tired of you being in trouble with the law all the time.
Honey Igot it handled. The judge is one of my regulars in the 3rd floor men's room at the courthouse. No worries. I'll be able to slide again just like always. I know the outs of law like any politician does. I think they are going to chump my boy Obama though because he is too provencial. He still thinks the country is Chicago and it isn't.
Justice

Tempe, AZ

#34 May 22, 2013
Marty wrote:
Well this here little cooger from Okahoma could of told all of you what a powder keg and a time bumb this guy is acrost the street on Arora. I first knowed he was a mennace when he come walking down the street in a wife beeter shirt and a pair of bermewder shorts and wearin flip flops a-sangin this song which I recorded on my cell to be played to my Lawer Judge Blinky Kepple. She was shocked right out of her britches. Now you just listen to what a frighful leemurricks this here song is and why I have ever since been afraid and felt of myself unsafe in my home from this homocidal nut ---
Deck us all with Boston Charlie,
Walla Walla, Wash., an' Kalamazoo!
Nora's freezin' on the trolley,
Swaller dollar cauliflower alley-garoo!
Don't we know archaic barrel
Lullaby Lilla Boy, Louisville Lou?
Trolley Molly don't love Harold,
Boola boola Pensacoola hullabaloo!
Now do you see what Ima talking about? Here's some more of this crimanal loonissy:
Harum scarum five alarm bung-a-loo!
Dunk us all in bowls of barley,
Hinky dinky dink an' polly voo!
Chilly Filly's name is Chollie,
Chollie Filly's jolly chilly view halloo!
Bark us all bow-wows of folly,
Double-bubble, toyland trouble! Woof, woof, woof!
Tizzy seas on melon collie!
Dibble-dabble, scribble-scrabble! Goof, goof, goof!
Tickle salty boss anchovie,
Wash a wash a wall Anna Kangaroo!
Ducky allus bows to Polly,
Prolly Wally would but har'ly do!
Dock us all a bowsprit, Solly,
Golly, Solly's cold and so's ol' Lou!
Now do you understand why I know my life is in danger and I had to get my rerstaining order from my Lawer Judge Blinky Kepple?
Creeping horrors!!! Can you tell he still amorus for me and the loonatick wont to git in my pants? Did you git that?
Is that not terrafying to you? I immeditly diled 911 and got the police out here. 5 cruzers this time and 8 armed hunks. This defendent ougrht to be permently removed from the neighborhood he has rurnt my relatonship with all my friends on accout of they are askeered to come here and well um you just don't know it has been so hard deeling with it sometimes I just wont to say SHIT to the world and just thow up my hands and give up because of that insufferble man. And my hypmatism side shows brung in a little bit of money and now that has dried up to. He tuck my van, he tuck my housemate and my cat, he tuck all my pride and self repeck and what is their left NOT A DAMN THING!!
John David, when you going to come see me you big handsome West Virginny hunk ??? Bring some hoes and a maddick and some shovels when you come I got a few chores me and you can do together before we go in the house for a couple of PBR's and I grab you up and rip off those beautiful ruffled blue Depends on you're buns.
So interesting Larry. She has more self respect in her little finger than you have or ever will have.

For a very long time in a number of forums you have stalked several people and attempted to terrorize them by posting names, locations, relatives, events in their life etc. I can't find any that have repaid you in kind. No one has referred to your children and their spouses or those of you live in. Not to mention your mother, siblings, ex wife, father, etc. That now will change. That information is rather cheap and since you will not curtail your insanity, then you will have to explain to those people their lives are in the spotlight the same way you have done that to others here and in other forums. I would agree that this is kind of a juvenile approach, however, your behavior is juvenile and sometimes the only way to teach a juvenile anything is to subject them to the same conduct and they show. Have a nice day Larry.
Mad Martha

Asheville, NC

#35 May 23, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
So interesting Larry. She has more self respect in her little finger than you have or ever will have.
For a very long time in a number of forums you have stalked several people and attempted to terrorize them by posting names, locations, relatives, events in their life etc. I can't find any that have repaid you in kind. No one has referred to your children and their spouses or those of you live in. Not to mention your mother, siblings, ex wife, father, etc. That now will change. That information is rather cheap and since you will not curtail your insanity, then you will have to explain to those people their lives are in the spotlight the same way you have done that to others here and in other forums. I would agree that this is kind of a juvenile approach, however, your behavior is juvenile and sometimes the only way to teach a juvenile anything is to subject them to the same conduct and they show. Have a nice day Larry.
Wich one of his hunderds of enemas are you??? Dont say .....i already know your John David Childers when you come I got a special kiss, a gift-wrapped box of Depends, and a rubdown for you, sugar britches!!!

Say John DAvid where did you git that neat proxy that one is the best i have seen. Emale me hotcooger at govmohead.com or if that one to full pubicfigure at pyschicreadings.com
Justice

Tempe, AZ

#36 May 23, 2013
Mad Martha wrote:
<quoted text>
Wich one of his hunderds of enemas are you??? Dont say .....i already know your John David Childers when you come I got a special kiss, a gift-wrapped box of Depends, and a rubdown for you, sugar britches!!!
Say John DAvid where did you git that neat proxy that one is the best i have seen. Emale me hotcooger at govmohead.com or if that one to full pubicfigure at pyschicreadings.com
Larry, if you think this is poker, you are wrong. You have lost.
Get your speech ready for your three wonderful children to explain why you are a victim. I think they will know the truth that their father if a squirrely jerk.
Martha Childers

Asheville, NC

#37 May 23, 2013
Johnny boy, be careful. These are dangerous people in positions of power.

Enedelia works for the government in Spain and has powerful connections. Zora is a Leo with Interpol. Tammy is a college prof in California, and Chris is on assignment with Aureum Security in the far east. You'd best not be stalking or tampering with any of these people lest something awful happen to you that you didn't expect. You are such an old and crotchety geezer, John David. Go out and sit on the deck of your trailer and drink a Miller Lite. And don't forget to take your Haldol! If you have run out and you are low on food stamps and Depends, email me and I will send you a little cash. Bye now, cousin, and try to enjoy what little life you have left before you go into full dementia, OK?

PS we are enjoying our spring vacation at Grove Park Inn. Wish you were here!

ApePeeD

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#38 May 23, 2013
Martha Childers wrote:
Be sure to buy a lottery ticket on your way out.
Justice

Tempe, AZ

#39 May 23, 2013
Martha Childers wrote:
Johnny boy, be careful. These are dangerous people in positions of power.
Enedelia works for the government in Spain and has powerful connections. Zora is a Leo with Interpol. Tammy is a college prof in California, and Chris is on assignment with Aureum Security in the far east. You'd best not be stalking or tampering with any of these people lest something awful happen to you that you didn't expect. You are such an old and crotchety geezer, John David. Go out and sit on the deck of your trailer and drink a Miller Lite. And don't forget to take your Haldol! If you have run out and you are low on food stamps and Depends, email me and I will send you a little cash. Bye now, cousin, and try to enjoy what little life you have left before you go into full dementia, OK?
If those folks are so "powerful" then why is your ass in trouble? You are the one that can make disclosure of their issues as it is presently. No one is afraid any of your connections would risk their life to protect your childish conduct.

Somewhat amazing that you always refer to your targets living in trailers. You are a pauper with an income 70%(or less) of the poverty level. You are obviously getting food stamps (SNAP) Your cell 828 58228xx is an Obama free phone. Your backup to medicare is Medicaid. You are a taker, also known as a loser. Aren't your "well heeled" children embarrassed by their loser father. Your name is not on the deed of the house you sleep in. Donna must be stupid or desperate, or both, to put up with your crap.
Marty

Asheville, NC

#40 May 23, 2013
John David, before you come please warsh the coal dust out from around your ear holes and nostrulls and then have the barber trim out all the brissles that has growed out of yore ears and nose I wont to make sure you are sexy when you come, OK? And make sure you change your Depends just before you git on the airplain.... thnks! And I caint wait to git my paws on you, you big brawny varmit! Do you have a gun we might wont to set a targit out hear in the yard in front of the bording house and take a little targit practice. We can use the house acrost the street as a backstop for any bullets that gits loose.

Come on , Honey i caint wait i git all lathered up just a thankin about it --- good age spread to me bein borned in '48 and you borned in '30 that a good little spread there, sugar britches!

Oh one more thang brang some cash and your bank books and deeds to your lot if there are enough there I might serously considder excepting your perposal.
Justice

Tempe, AZ

#41 May 23, 2013
Marty wrote:
John David, before you come please warsh the coal dust out from around your ear holes and nostrulls and then have the barber trim out all the brissles that has growed out of yore ears and nose I wont to make sure you are sexy when you come, OK? And make sure you change your Depends just before you git on the airplain.... thnks! And I caint wait to git my paws on you, you big brawny varmit! Do you have a gun we might wont to set a targit out hear in the yard in front of the bording house and take a little targit practice. We can use the house acrost the street as a backstop for any bullets that gits loose.
Come on , Honey i caint wait i git all lathered up just a thankin about it --- good age spread to me bein borned in '48 and you borned in '30 that a good little spread there, sugar britches!
Oh one more thang brang some cash and your bank books and deeds to your lot if there are enough there I might serously considder excepting your perposal.
Just a hint Larry. I am not the person you keep referring to. A bit of s search establishes you have been harassing that individual for a while.

The other side of your ranting is that of your neighbor. That restraining order probably puts you in jeopardy for all your "parody" also known as bullshit. You are attempting to intimidate her on a continuing basis. I see it and without a doubt any judge hearing the matter in a few days will agree.

To be sure she is collecting these bits of wisdom.
Judge Blinky Kepple

Asheville, NC

#42 May 24, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a hint Larry. I am not the person you keep referring to. A bit of s search establishes you have been harassing that individual for a while.
The other side of your ranting is that of your neighbor. That restraining order probably puts you in jeopardy for all your "parody" also known as bullshit. You are attempting to intimidate her on a continuing basis. I see it and without a doubt any judge hearing the matter in a few days will agree.
To be sure she is collecting these bits of wisdom.
We will send you round trip bus fair to come here and be a witness for my baddered client. As this is going to be one of our many show trials -- we will be serving koolaid, popcorn, and taffy and have dog and pawny sideshows for the chidrens at the fountain we will send you a narowtive of the testamony we expecked of you. Can any of these other people be witnisses for us? We wont to make sure this time he doesn't slip the noose. Here are the other who may know something or can perger theirself in some shape form or fashon:

Alma Jewel Lucas Childers, Trace Fork, WV
Stephanie Weaver, Ohio
Martha Childers, Cardington, Ohio
Polly Childers, Ohio
Steven Childers, Ohio

Thanks for your suport in heping us git this defendent declaired a outlaw and his proppity forefited.
Thats Funny Right There

Rock Hill, SC

#43 May 24, 2013
Buncy in a prison orange jumpsuit!
Thats Funny Right There

Asheville, NC

#44 May 24, 2013
Willard knows all about those prison orange jumpsuits. They had velcro rearview dropdown flaps for Big Bubba's quick access.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 1 hr ChromiuMan 151,358
Transgender Restrooms 1 hr Troglodyte 21
Shocking new revelations about Hillary Clinton ... 2 hr Troglodyte 2
Asheville Apartments! Tue FDB794 8
rednecks are taking over asheville! Mon Noonecantstopme354 20
creepy stalker Jun 25 nobody 3
News WNC sees unease over corporal punishment (Apr '08) Jun 25 Paddling has its ... 197

Asheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Asheville Mortgages