Obama's forged birth certificate.

Posted in the Asheville Forum

Sir Lynchalot

Marion, NC

#1 Feb 28, 2013
http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt... Ample grounds for impeachment proceedings and criminal prosecution.
Yep

Asheville, NC

#3 Mar 2, 2013
great video! thanks for posting!
Lady Lynchayep

Maiden, NC

#4 Mar 2, 2013
So, what are you all going to do when -- yet again -- nothing happens, and the president serves out his second full four-year term?
Wiwwudd

Guntersville, AL

#6 Mar 3, 2013
Judge Sammie Cathey wrote:
What's wrong with forgery? Us fixer show judges here in North Carolina share a great romantic love for forgery and perjury and especially if the perjury flows from the sexy hot lips of a sappic old cooger with false teeth and a platinum blonde mop. Such torrid perjury as that calls for my forgery!
Shaddap stoopid.
You were guilty as sin in all your epic escapades and you should have gotten hung out to dry, but they went easy on you, and you complain.
You are one step away from a 180 grain pill from most LEO and 30-180 days in the can from most Judges.
Time to smarten up little man.
The Virginian

Ashburn, VA

#7 Mar 3, 2013
Judge Sammie Cathey wrote:
What's wrong with forgery? Us fixer show judges here in North Carolina share a great romantic love for forgery and perjury and especially if the perjury flows from the sexy hot lips of a sappic old cooger with false teeth and a platinum blonde mop. Such torrid perjury as that calls for my forgery!
Was some of you jackboot idiots from NC what murdered our beloved Thomas, "Stonewall" Jackson..couldn't tell the difference twixt a yankee voice and a true Southern Gentleman! bunch of fools, they shoulda been shot for treason
Donna Oakes

Marietta, GA

#9 Mar 3, 2013
[QUOTE who="Larry Buncy "Widestance" Smith, disbarred lawyer"]<quoted text> Hello big boy I saw myself mugshot on buncyblawg and for a greasy little obgoblin with stooped shoulders and beady eyes your kinda cute. How about visiting me at the courthouse 3rd floor men's room for a little shoetapping widestance action? I will tell you I can suck a golfball through a 50 foot garden hose.[/QUOTE]
Larry Smith get off of here and get to work around the house! If you can't find your way home it's 199. Aurora. Rd
marcia

Asheville, NC

#12 Mar 3, 2013
Donna Oakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Larry Smith get off of here and get to work around the house! If you can't find your way home it's 199. Aurora. Rd
huh?
Chuck LeSieur

Dallas, TX

#13 Mar 4, 2013
Willard Hartsock wrote:
<quoted text>Shaddap stoopid.
You were guilty as sin in all your epic escapades and you should have gotten hung out to dry, but they went easy on you, and you complain.
You are one step away from a 180 grain pill from most LEO and 30-180 days in the can from most Judges.
Time to smarten up little man.
Willard never even got out of high school. He has a subnormal IQ. Willard thinks he is smart enough to be a lawyer or a Navy SEAL. Moxie with no brains = Willard Leroy Hartsock

The two people who raised this bad seed were always afraid of him. His father predicted he would die in a hail of bullets.
James Lawrence Smith

Columbus, IN

#14 Mar 5, 2013
You cannot find me out about the town except of course for my work station at the courthouse 3rd floor men's room. Because I am an addicted troll who is afraid to meet my victims face to face. I know you say they are peaceful people, but I have said so many bad things about them. When I get behind a keyboard, I just go crazy.
Jesus Saves

Columbus, IN

#17 Mar 6, 2013
Jesus saves from sin. AMEN! Even a non-believing Moslem terrorist like Barack Hussein Obama can be saved if he turns to the real God sincerely, and through His Only Begotten Son, Jesus, ask to be saved. AMEN!
James Lawrence Smith

Lombard, IL

#19 Mar 6, 2013
Fred quit posing as me you are disgusting. I will see you. I know your ugly face when I see it hanging out at the courthouse 3rd floor men's room lefthand stall with the shoetapping going on. And if you're not there, I'll see you at Smokey Joe's or O'Henry's.
Jesus Saves From Sin

Fletcher, NC

#23 Mar 6, 2013
Jesus saves from sin. Amen. Get right with God and He will get right with you. The devil is lefthanded and leftwinged.
Obama Liar

Columbus, IN

#24 Apr 1, 2013
Obama is a liar. He was born in Kenya and went to a private Moslem school in Indonesia. He doesn't sound very American does he? On top of that Obama is an unabashed liar who could not tell the truth no matter what.
Thomas Thumb

Columbus, IN

#26 Apr 1, 2013
Let's face it. Obama is the biggest liar of all time. He will be the end of America as we know it.
Communist Liar Obama

Columbus, IN

#28 Apr 1, 2013
He he he. You white boyz beter watch out. I got a big conspiracy going on and soon I will pull the trap rope. You whiteboys will be the new jive and chuck dishwashers, field hands, and porters. I will personally use James Lawrence Smith, X-Esquire twice removed, and Thomas George Hoffman, NY School system thrice removed, as my personal servants. Thomas will be the royal bathroon attendant and Buncy will be the kitchen boy.

Payback is a bitch honkeys.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#30 Apr 1, 2013
Every time you turn around, the birthers are getting bitchslapped.
Just makes my day.
Honkey

Latham, NY

#32 Apr 1, 2013
WDRussell wrote:
Every time you turn around, the Obama robots are getting bitchslapped.
Just makes my day.
Some people have strange day makers.
Gravel Gertie

Mars Hill, NC

#34 Apr 2, 2013
WDRussell wrote:
Every time you turn around, the birthers are getting bitchslapped.
Just makes my day.
W.d. Russell gets all hot and bothered over bitchslapping. Everyone knows most Obamanoids are fudgepackers and sexual deviates. They feel something up their leg, it's Barry Soetoro!!
blueridgedebate

Clifton, NJ

#36 Apr 4, 2013
Obama was born in Kenya. How did he ever get into office? The constitution states you have to be born in the USA to be president.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can We Please Get Rid Of Bothwell 3 hr Thomas Cullen 12
Now Dianty CAN go to community college! 3 hr NoodleMan 7
Have you been "Hoping for a Change"?, It's Here... 3 hr Tyrone 6
cult in asheville and missing persons (Jan '11) 21 hr One who knows 31
Is Joe Biden an Alcoholic? Mon Nancy 6
OSHO WAS A MONEY HUNGRY EGOTISTIC FAKER Oh Yeah Mon Larry Buncombe 4
LET US MEET FOR CWOFFEE YOUSE GUYS Bakery? Mon Larry Buncombe 3
Asheville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web