Does obama have AIDs
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#2 Jan 15, 2011
He has aids just as every President has had aids. They are all over the White House attending to different needs.
Idiot Discovery project

Asheville, NC

#3 Jan 15, 2011
fastsam wrote:
He has aids just as every President has had aids. They are all over the White House attending to different needs.
Yes! Excellent response. I'm just curious who the jackass is who keeps trying to besmirch Ghost Dog? He must be a total idiot.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#5 Jan 15, 2011
Let us pray that Obama's homosexual dalliances have not given him AIDS, and that Obama stop worshipping the devil through Muslimism, and accept Jesus as his personal savior...AMEN!

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#6 Jan 15, 2011
The phony Christian right WILL LIE about anything.

Since: Jan 11

Elizabethton, TN

#7 Jan 15, 2011
Jimmah Jesus Seed wrote:
Let us pray that Obama's homosexual dalliances have not given him AIDS, and that Obama stop worshipping the devil through Muslimism, and accept Jesus as his personal savior...AMEN!
jesus, do you know who warner sallman is?
anti-obama

United States

#8 Jan 15, 2011
I think it would be hilarious if that pile of crap had aids! One can only hope...
Ghost Dog

Franklin, NC

#9 Jan 15, 2011
"W" is the only POTUS with a history of homosexual activity but his was a Threesome with Victor and Leona back in the early 1980's, the real reason Laura was going to divorce him, a drunken party with Swingers. Betcha "W" took it in the rear wonder if he then turned around and swallowed!
Yep

Asheville, NC

#11 Jan 15, 2011
We'll know if Obama has AIDS if we test Larry Sinclair. If Larry has it, Barat Hussein has it.
Andy Gump

Asheville, NC

#12 Jan 15, 2011
Yup, he does.
fed_up

United States

#14 Jan 16, 2011
Ghost Dog wrote:
"W" is the only POTUS with a history of homosexual activity but his was a Threesome with Victor and Leona back in the early 1980's, the real reason Laura was going to divorce him, a drunken party with Swingers. Betcha "W" took it in the rear wonder if he then turned around and swallowed!
You are a sick, disgusting pervert. You aren't even a decent enough human being to be ashamed of yourself. You are definitely the poster child for why some people should have had abortions - your mother to be specific.
Yellow Dog

Asheville, NC

#15 Jan 16, 2011
fed_up wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a sick, disgusting pervert. You aren't even a decent enough human being to be ashamed of yourself. You are definitely the poster child for why some people should have had abortions - your mother to be specific.
Mr fed-up, do you have a clue what a troll is? This 7ackoff is one such individual. Ignore the idiot.
Big Doggy

Asheville, NC

#16 Jan 16, 2011
Yellow Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr fed-up, do you have a clue what a troll is? This 7ackoff is one such individual. Ignore the idiot.
Just ignore little yellow pup. He is in a typical pre-teen frenzy of lashing out. They all go through that.
MLKing

United States

#17 Jan 16, 2011
anti-obama wrote:
I think it would be 236hilarious if that pile of crap had aids! One can only hope...
Same goes for you, honky trailer trash.
anti-obama

United States

#18 Jan 16, 2011
MLKing wrote:
<quoted text>
Same goes for you, honky trailer trash.
Such a racist comment from MLKing! Somehow, that just doesn't seem right... LMAO!!!!
Shadrach

Candler, NC

#20 Jan 17, 2011
fed_up wrote:
<quoted text>
You hit the nail square on the head with this post.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#21 Jul 14, 2011
HIV

Fletcher, NC

#22 Jul 17, 2011
fastsam wrote:
Maybe you're right, has he been buffing your momma lately?
Franklin Sylva

Asheville, NC

#23 Jul 17, 2011
HIV wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you're right, has he been buffing your momma lately?
I hear he GETS buffed by some of his Secret Service, and used to get buffed by Larry Sinclair (just google larry sinclair) who may or may not have the gay social disease. If the POTUS has AIDS, the people deserve to know about it!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#24 Sep 5, 2011
WE sure aint gonna finds out ifn Obomba gots da aids or not.
Larry Sinclair

Maiden, NC

#25 Sep 6, 2011
Gosh I hope Obama doesn't have AIDS. But maybe that's why I'm so tired lately.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 1 hr Science 163,076
Transgender Restrooms (May '16) 5 hr TipsyFromCentralC... 21
females in asheville nc (Jul '16) Aug 20 Gin Mill 33
BRING BACK Our FORUMS! Aug 19 Jim Bob 4
Where Did Asheville Go? Aug 19 DogGone 12
I Feel Unsafe At Asheville Oneness Deeksha (Jan '17) Aug 19 S Buttler 120
Do alot of rich people live in Asheville? (Jul '10) Aug 18 MissAshe 59

Asheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Asheville Mortgages