Impeach Obama Send Congress a message

Impeach Obama Send Congress a message

Posted in the Asheville Forum

Michael Cope

Sunset Beach, NC

#1 Feb 9, 2013
I have created a petition on the whitehouse web site seeking For Obama to be Impeached. Frankly I hope to get my home state to back me up. I need all the support I can get. Let's be honest 1 man can make a difference if he has the voice of the people to back him up. let's speak with one voice and spread this link everywhere please help me. All help is greatly appreciated thank you...the link Follows.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/be-held-acc ...
Yep

Asheville, NC

#3 Feb 9, 2013
link page was unavailable to view...
Cullen Sick Sex Deviate

Asheville, NC

#5 Feb 9, 2013
Michael Cope wrote:
I have created a petition on the whitehouse web site seeking For Obama to be Impeached. Frankly I hope to get my home state to back me up. I need all the support I can get. Let's be honest 1 man can make a difference if he has the voice of the people to back him up. let's speak with one voice and spread this link everywhere please help me. All help is greatly appreciated thank you...the link Follows.
Your idiotic petition is 404. Why don't you just carry it around door to door. LOL!
Cullen Sick Sex Deviate

Asheville, NC

#8 Feb 9, 2013
There is HOPE wrote:
<quoted text>That's an idea! With the hundreds of people I see every day at work, it won't take long to oast the HNIC!
Great! Can we expect to see hundreds of gits' signatures daily from your redneck friends? Make sure and have their john henrys witnessed since most of them sign with an "X."
Disbar Buncy Again

Asheville, NC

#10 Feb 9, 2013
Disbar Buncy again. This time disbar him out of Asheville and send him to Chicago on the Underground Baking Company railroad.

Oh and do impeach Obama. That gorilla is one lying s.o.b.
Cullen the Boy Molester

Asheville, NC

#13 Feb 14, 2013
My only weapon is stalking and libel because as a monstrosity with a walrus face I'm too slovenly and ugly to meet people face to face -- they shrink from me in horror. So I pile up in my nasty hovel with the cats and my keyboard with the patina of biohazards splattered all over it.
Pax Americana

Burnsville, NC

#14 Feb 14, 2013
Michael Cope wrote:
I believe that there is an excellent chance of having the Imperial Mullatto impeached,he clearly wants to destroy our Constitutional Government in order to replace it with his African Peoples Social Republic. Four more years of the Imperial Mullatto spells the doom of America.
jay sammis

Stratford, NJ

#15 Feb 14, 2013
Cullen Sick Sex Deviate wrote:
<quoted text>
Your idiotic petition is 404. Why don't you just carry it around door to door. LOL!
iF YOU HAD A BRAIN YOU WOULD BE DANGEROUS YOU BUTT MUNCH!!!!!
jay sammis

Stratford, NJ

#16 Feb 14, 2013
Anyone notice how the entire pack of scum bags in office from the local township levels to the white house do nothing but talk about doing something to better things but in reality the only thing they are interested in is legalizing millions of ILLEGALS at the expense of REAL AMERICANS.Wake up and listen to the puppet media who NEVER tell the truth or the real story about anything.dykes and dorner both had a story to tell but they were killed by the government kill squads(police)so that they could not tell their story.There are thousands of dooms day preppers who are normal people including cops who obviously know that our own government is our greatest enemy.Read Marbury V. Madison,ssSTOP watching channels 3,6,and 10,withdraw all of your money from any big name banks(they are the ones stealing your freedoms,join hands and hearts as real americans and stop talking and start acting before we are all doomed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 32 min marksman11 151,482
News WNC sees unease over corporal punishment (Apr '08) 2 hr Whips nip Christ 205
I Am Being Sexually Harrassed at Asheville Onen... 8 hr Bud 19
More On Asheville Oneness Deeksha The Cult 8 hr TG Shannon 11
Craig's List M4M Massager Has A.I.D.S. 8 hr TG Shannon 24
Worst Ford Dealers in WNC 18 hr Victor 2
Prostitution in Asheville. Pics and stories! (Jul '10) Fri Melinda 117

Asheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Asheville Mortgages