Man charged with assaulting APD officer

Man charged with assaulting APD officer

There are 3 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Nov 25, 2012, titled Man charged with assaulting APD officer. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

Jonathon Michael Aliferis, 21, of Farida Drive, Asheville, was charged with assault by strangulation, assault on a law enforcement officer and resisting public officers, according to warrants on file at the Buncombe County Magistrate's Office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

FlipTheByrd

Asheville, NC

#1 Nov 26, 2012
Should have squeezed harder.
magnolias ethanol testost

Asheville, NC

#2 Nov 27, 2012
FlipTheByrd wrote:
Should have squeezed harder.
Get the pickcha, Flippie? With Magnolia's, alcohol, testosterone, and martial arts nuts hanging out you get violence, and in this case violence against a female officer who was merely trying to break up a fight, according to the report.

So you want her to suffer because you hold a hateful grudge against police?

I have taken on the police many a time here in this forum, but I try not to go hysterical and act a fool with it, as you do.

What you said is just plain old idiotic-- and despicable. You must be sick.
FlipTheByrd

Asheville, NC

#3 Nov 29, 2012
magnolias ethanol testost wrote:
<quoted text>
Get the pickcha, Flippie? With Magnolia's, alcohol, testosterone, and martial arts nuts hanging out you get violence, and in this case violence against a female officer who was merely trying to break up a fight, according to the report.
So you want her to suffer because you hold a hateful grudge against police?
I have taken on the police many a time here in this forum, but I try not to go hysterical and act a fool with it, as you do.
What you said is just plain old idiotic-- and despicable. You must be sick.
*Shrugs* like I said, should have squeezed harder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 3 hr marksman11 164,682
Asheville Oneness Diksha Meetings: I Feel Unsafe 5 hr Shannon 1
Cecil Bothwell loses in primaries 7 hr Cecil 51
Another Wanda Greene Thread Gone 13 hr Donna 19
3rd Millionaire Wanda Greene Thread Disappeared 13 hr Butthead 13
Whats The Big Deal 13 hr Larry 7
BRING BACK The FORUMS!!! 13 hr Steve Shantyfield 3

Asheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Asheville Mortgages