I Got You Some Grate New Law to Ban T...

I Got You Some Grate New Law to Ban Tiddies

Posted in the Asheville Forum

Rep Tim Moffitt -R-

Asheville, NC

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Howdy, Ashvilliots, I got you some deelitefull new law for the statue books to keep you from commiting the sins of lust and prewreeince by stareing at deadly and morraly repugnent female tiddies. Me and the mayor, Terrie Bellumny the TOWN DINO, got together on this and you know she is very jealous of any wimmen bearing there brests and showing there purty tiddies in -her- downtown Asheville so we got the law all drawed up now and it will make fellinys punishble at Sintrall Prison in Raleigh out of any wimmen showing there tiddies anywheres in North Carrolina. In addition to plain tiddies wimmen expozing bullet tiddies, melons, puffies, twinks, milkers, or perkies or little brown puppies' noses that wiggle will be cited for aggervated punnishmint and added time in the pen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murder in Madison County - shoots 81yr women in... (Dec '12) 1 hr Public servant 8
TheREAL reason Obama supports Homosexuals 2 hr Disclaimer Satyam... 2
Obama's Plan To DESTROY America (Jun '10) 2 hr Disclaimer Satyam... 113
Is ACN a scam (Feb '10) 11 hr Box91 273
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 20 hr dirtclod 141,472
WHY DON'T The NON TAX PAYERS PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE? (Sep '12) Mon Disclaimer 14
LAZY OBAMA SKIPPED the SECURITY MEETING (Sep '12) Mon Disclaimer 6
More from around the web

Asheville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]