Twas the night BEFORE CHRISTMAS in TR...

Twas the night BEFORE CHRISTMAS in TRASHVILLE!!!!!

Posted in the Asheville Forum

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1 Dec 25, 2011
ASHEVILLE — Police were looking for a Candler man Saturday after an early morning shooting at a downtown nightclub left another man dead.

Anthony Byron Carter, 32, of Oak Park Road, died after sustaining a single gunshot wound to the chest in the Hole N Da Wall bar at 44 S. Market St., police said.
A warrant charging Devon Armond Gayles, 36, of Junior Lane in Candler, with second-degree murder was issued later Saturday after what police described in a statement as “extensive interviews that extended throughout the night and into” Saturday.
Kudos

Easley, SC

#3 Dec 25, 2011
SgtRock2011 wrote:
ASHEVILLE — Police were looking for a Candler man Saturday after an early morning shooting at a downtown nightclub left another man dead.
Anthony Byron Carter, 32, of Oak Park Road, died after sustaining a single gunshot wound to the chest in the Hole N Da Wall bar at 44 S. Market St., police said.
A warrant charging Devon Armond Gayles, 36, of Junior Lane in Candler, with second-degree murder was issued later Saturday after what police described in a statement as “extensive interviews that extended throughout the night and into” Saturday.
Oh yeah that doesn't happen in any other city anywhere so that makes Asheville Trashville. You might want to step out of holler occasionally. It's a big world out there with bad and good but will never be as good in ignorance.

Location hidden

#4 Dec 25, 2011
Kudos wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah that doesn't happen in any other city anywhere so that makes Asheville Trashville. You might want to step out of holler occasionally. It's a big world out there with bad and good but will never be as good in ignorance.
Here we go with the "any other city, and everywhere else crowd.
have at it

United States

#5 Dec 25, 2011
second black to be shot by another black at this bar in 10 days. i say give them more guns and ammo and let them kill each other. they serve no useful purpose.

Location hidden

#6 Dec 25, 2011
have at it wrote:
second black to be shot by another black at this bar in 10 days. i say give them more guns and ammo and let them kill each other. they serve no useful purpose.
That idea would certainly have my blessing.
Kudos

Easley, SC

#7 Dec 25, 2011
SgtRock2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
That idea would certainly have my blessing.

Of course it would and what a nice thing to say on Christmas Day. God must surely think you're a swell guy.

Not.

Respond as you wish. I'm out of this racist, ignorant redneck comment board.
Knowledge

United States

#8 Dec 25, 2011
Merry Christmas to all; even the racist people. Because God loves us all! Maybe you should think if you have a purpose???
have at it

United States

#9 Dec 25, 2011
whats racist in saying the blacks dont know how to act? you actually dont have to say it, they do a pretty good job of proving it all on their own. thats why the prison population is 85% black.

so, where do you find racism in telling the truth?

Location hidden

#10 Dec 25, 2011
Kudos wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it would and what a nice thing to say on Christmas Day. God must surely think you're a swell guy.
Not.
Respond as you wish. I'm out of this racist, ignorant redneck comment board.
See ya Buck!

Location hidden

#11 Dec 25, 2011
have at it wrote:
whats racist in saying the blacks dont know how to act? you actually dont have to say it, they do a pretty good job of proving it all on their own. thats why the prison population is 85% black.
Liberals don't do truth.

“RadicalDudette”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#13 Dec 25, 2011
To SgtRockBottom:

SgtRock2011 is just posting the news from the AC-T.

It seems that no one wants to join Facebook just to comment about an article, good, bad or ugly.
Knowledge

United States

#15 Dec 25, 2011
have at it wrote:
so apparently whites do...hmmm it's seems as though I recall some news stories regarding them too!

Location hidden

#16 Dec 26, 2011
That piece of compost is still at large according to the alcohol citizen times. Hope somebody puts a bullet in him.
everybody packing heat

Mills River, NC

#18 Dec 26, 2011
SgtRock2011 wrote:
That piece of compost is still at large according to the alcohol citizen times. Hope somebody puts a bullet in him.
You don't know the details of the shooting. The shooter may have a good plea of self-defense.
Larry

United States

#19 Dec 26, 2011
everybody packing heat wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know the details of the shooting. The shooter may have a good plea of self-defense.
LMFAO!!! he's black with a record as long as your arm... i'll bet this is all over the guy that got shot not accepting the Christmas cookies this guy baked just for him!!!
NGrs vonly breed disease. In every way, shape and form.
Wake Up!!!

“RadicalDudette”

Location hidden

#20 Dec 26, 2011
SgtRockBottom wrote:
Um MM~ cant say I blame them about Facebook, but really, what choice does AC-T have?
Topix does offer more aninimity if you can keep to yourself and just post. Let your guard down here and you are toast.
Hope you and yours enjoyed a great holiday.
AC-T should have known all the issues with Facebook and other social media with hackers. Do you see many posting on AC-T?

“RadicalDudette”

Location hidden

#22 Dec 27, 2011
SgtRockBottom wrote:
<quoted text>
AC-T doesn't care and really hasnt ever cared, going way back to John Yenne. MTN X is the same.
You wont see either newspaper in a year. People are fed up with them.
I am so glad to see you mention John Yenne. He and his little IT guys
would watch everything everyone did, then he was gone.
BTW, I had a nice quiet Christmas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whats The Big Deal 16 min WJClinton 12
ASHEVILLE ONENESS BLESSING Feel Unsafe 3 hr Myrtle Mae 5
BRING BASCK M.X. FORUMS yup! 3 hr Thomas38 3
Transgender Restrooms (May '16) 3 hr Thomas38 42
Who Is Overseeing Buncombe County? Thread 2 3 hr Ben 19
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 6 hr Science 164,689
Another Wanda Greene Thread Gone 19 hr Frances 25

Asheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Asheville Mortgages