Since: Dec 12

http://www.studentshelp.info

#42 Dec 5, 2012
Amen!!!!!!!
Billy Bob Thorney

Arden, NC

#43 Dec 6, 2012
Willam Franklin Graham Jr wrote:
I prey for that extry million i need for another toy you can never have enough airplains i want a jet too play with this time the mile high club is borrrrrring just think how much all my 15 airplans and hellacopters would add to the tax base of Watarga Caounty but as it is their not even listed ha ha ha ha. Eat it taxpayers!!!
LET US PREY
Yes yes, let us prey on the innocent, we can convince them of any lies

"Reverend Billy Graham tells of a time early in his ministry when he arrived in a small town to preach a sermon. Wanting to mail a letter, he asked a young boy where the post office was. When the boy had told him, Dr. Graham thanked him and said, "If you'll come to the Baptist Church this evening, you can hear me telling everyone how to get to heaven."

The boy replied, "I don't think I'll be there... You don't even know your way to the post office."
Obama Is God

Asheville, NC

#45 Dec 6, 2012
Yes yes, let us prey on the innocent and naive, we can convince them of any lies with our furhur Obama at the helm.

"Satan's Son B.Hussein Obama tells of a time early in his communist organizing when he sat on his communist parent's livingroom floor whilst they smoked pot with the Stalinist black communist agitator Frank Marshall Davis. Obama said he got a contact high from both the pot and the communist Marxist hate-filled rhetoric. In 'Dreams Of My Gorilla Father' Obama said he went to bed in the stable with the other animals whilst dreaming of a Marxist Muslim dictatorship with himself as King Schit and lived higher than the last Czar of Russia."
Ronnie Raygun

Arden, NC

#46 Dec 6, 2012
Obama Is God wrote:
Yes yes, let us prey on the innocent and naive, we can convince them of any lies with our furhur Obama at the helm.
"Satan's Son B.Hussein Obama tells of a time early in his communist organizing when he sat on his communist parent's livingroom floor whilst they smoked pot with the Stalinist black communist agitator Frank Marshall Davis. Obama said he got a contact high from both the pot and the communist Marxist hate-filled rhetoric. In 'Dreams Of My Gorilla Father' Obama said he went to bed in the stable with the other animals whilst dreaming of a Marxist Muslim dictatorship with himself as King Schit and lived higher than the last Czar of Russia."
Ooooooh chip chip chip, somebody's in a snit. Typical childish outburst from a childish mind. How old be you now, 10 going on 65? Yuk yuk yuk!
Thomas Marxgun

Asheville, NC

#47 Dec 6, 2012
Hell with praying. Organize and march and demand! Demand the rich pay for healthcare and everything else.
San Mateo

Arden, NC

#48 Dec 6, 2012
Three Proofs that Jesus was Californian
1. He never cut his hair
2. He walked around barefoot
3. He invented a new religion
Tom Shenanigan

Hendersonville, NC

#50 Dec 7, 2012
Thomas Marxgun wrote:
Hell with praying. Organize and march and demand! Demand the rich pay for healthcare and everything else.
A friend writes:

Tom,I have an idea. Flood Topix with truth and positive posts. Drown out the trolls with the truth. And I DO sincerely like Osho's quotes. I occasionally put them on my FB page and website. Peace. Be Still.

Wow, what a great idea. When we gonna start?

"The ultimate enlightenment means the ultimate dissolution of the ego, the ultimate disappearance of the individual."
Saint Peter

Fletcher, NC

#51 Dec 8, 2012
A new young priest, Father Fever, has just arrived at the “Holy Saints of Sack-cloth” monastery. After a couple of weeks he is feeling so disturbed by sexual fantasies that he goes to see the father superior, old Father Fornicate, aged ninety-five.”Ah, Father,” cries Fever,“I am deeply troubled by impure thoughts, and sexual temptations come crowding into my mind — things like doggie-style and sixty-nine, French ticklers and satin panties with pictures of Jesus on them! The more I try to resist them, the more they crowd into my mind.”
“Hmm,” says Father Fornicate, adjusting his robe.“So what would you like to know?”
“Well,” replies Father Fever, perspiring,“you are ninety-five years old and one of the most ancient relics of the church — tell me, how old do you have to be before you are released from the lusts of the flesh?”
Southern Baptist

Asheville, NC

#52 Dec 8, 2012
Let us pray:

Lord Jesus save our northern neighbors who have moved into the Heaven of the South and still are tied to their yankee sinful ways. May these outsiders adopt Southern Christian values and come to The Lord! AMEN!
Southern Baptist

Fletcher, NC

#53 Dec 8, 2012
Southern Baptist wrote:
Let us pray:
Lord Jesus save our northern neighbors who have moved into the Heaven of the South and still are tied to their yankee sinful ways. May these outsiders adopt Southern Christian values and come to The Lord! AMEN!
Now the Southern Baptists are boycotting The Flintstones. They absolutely refuse to have a gay ol’ time
Saint Cullen of Asheville

Arden, NC

#59 Dec 18, 2012
Southern Baptist wrote:
Let us pray:
The child is born. He is born in security, comfort, convenience. The mother takes care, the father takes care, he is protected. He grows in this protection, in this caring loving atmosphere; he
becomes accustomed to it. He starts getting the idea that he will be always cared for this way, always protected this way, always loved this way. It is natural for a child, because one learns by
one’s experience. Sooner or later he will have to stand on his own feet. Sooner or later the mother will die, the father will disappear, he will be left alone. Now a problem will arise:’Who will care? Who will love me? Who will protect me?’ Now all his securities are gone. And now he creates imaginary securities. He says ’There is a god’– God the Father, or God the Mother.
Why do you call God ’The Father’? It has something to do with your father. Why do you call God ’The Mother’? It has something to do with your mother. It is a projection, it is a wish-fulfillment.
Pray for the Mentally Ill

Arden, NC

#60 Dec 18, 2012
Southern Baptist wrote:
Let us pray:
Yep, let us pray you find it in your heart to stop this crap, Cullen. You are a sick MF and if it's the last thing I do I'm going to ruin your game, one way or the other. So pray it goes the easy way for you, a blocked IP, not a revelation to the people you are secretly hurting with your sick games, people who are unaware of your duplicity.
Southern Baptist

Asheville, NC

#61 Dec 18, 2012
Let us pray:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 1 hr Timmee 160,934
Lady Manheimer Lecture Series - Sign Up Now! 2 hr Lady E Lizzy Manh... 1
Mad Martha's Hazmat Hotel Hijinks 11 hr Vanessa Bell 2
I Feel Unsafe At Asheville Oneness Deeksha 23 hr Cynthia 58
Yes M.X. FORUMS I MISS YOU! 23 hr Muffy Pierce 12
City Doesn't Enforce AirBnB Ordinances Tue Esther Lizzy Manh... 11
Love, Tolerance, and Compassion in Asheville Tue Esther Lizzy Manh... 6

Asheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Asheville Mortgages