Should Welfare recipients face mandat...

Should Welfare recipients face mandatory sterilization?

Posted in the Asheville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
X rays

Black Mountain, NC

#1 Jun 14, 2012
It seems that many if not most welfare parasites are of a particular ethnic group, would mandatory sterilization not effect massive savings in the long run?. Many of these drones come from original recipients dating back to Roosevelt administration. In light of projected budget cuts this should recieve consideration.
Issy

Morganton, NC

#2 Jun 14, 2012
Yes If u have more then 4 kids an your on welfare! Why are you having another 1 ,when you can't feed or take care of the 4 you have!!!! An it's the people who pay there taxes like me -that are paying to keep you an your family up because your irresponsible!!
X rays

Black Mountain, NC

#3 Jun 14, 2012
Issy wrote:
Yes If u have more then 4 kids an your on welfare! Why are you having another 1 ,when you can't feed or take care of the 4 you have!!!! An it's the people who pay there taxes like me -that are paying to keep you an your family up because your irresponsible!!
You are absolutely correct, why should overburdened taxpayers be forced to provide for lazy blacks, let them buy their own hog jowls and chitlins then maybe they would stop breeding like rabbits.
Negatory

Hendersonville, NC

#4 Jun 14, 2012
X rays wrote:
<quoted text>You are absolutely correct, why should overburdened taxpayers be forced to provide for lazy blacks, let them buy their own hog jowls and chitlins then maybe they would stop breeding like rabbits.
Somebody should have prevented your poor white trash momma from breading. Hey, what's fair for blacks is fair for whites in the same category and certainly your family must have been on welfare else you might have received a better edumacation or been placed in a home for the mentally challenged.

Just in case there might be any intelligent individuals joining this racist dialog, consider the following:

Forced Sterilization in the United States
A Short History

http://civilliberty.about.com/od/gendersexual...
X rays

Black Mountain, NC

#5 Jun 14, 2012
Negatory wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody should have prevented your poor white trash momma from breading. Hey, what's fair for blacks is fair for whites in the same category and certainly your family must have been on welfare else you might have received a better edumacation or been placed in a home for the mentally challenged.
Just in case there might be any intelligent individuals joining this racist dialog, consider the following:
Forced Sterilization in the United States
A Short History
http://civilliberty.about.com/od/gendersexual...
You are not logical, if we sterilized all on welfare including the offspring of recipients, in 1 or 2 generations we would be rid of the blacks. This would not only practically eliminate welfare but would reduce crime rates astronomically. Only other solution is repatriation to Africa
Sterilization

Weaverville, NC

#7 Jun 14, 2012
X rays wrote:
<quoted text>You are not logical, if we sterilized all on welfare including the offspring of recipients, in 1 or 2 generations we would be rid of the blacks. This would not only practically eliminate welfare but would reduce crime rates astronomically. Only other solution is repatriation to Africa
Society needs to wake up that it's not just Black men that do crime but Black women. Once you start putting Black women in jail while they're fertile, while they can have sex -- yeah, that takes care of part of the problem. And yes, flop 'em and chop 'em.
Negatory

Hendersonville, NC

#8 Jun 14, 2012
Issy wrote:
In this economy if you have four kids you are already on welfare being a cracker jerk inbred white momma with a drunkard for a hubby. Your policy would wipe out the whole of Appalachia. What to say about blacks. There's good ole mountain folk in them thar hills what don't have no indoor toilets and the running water is some one running to the well to fetch it.
mandatory sterilization

United States

#9 Jun 14, 2012
mandatory sterilization for mexicans and blacks. the crime rate would drop 99% in 10 years.
Caring parent

Black Mountain, NC

#10 Jun 14, 2012
mandatory sterilization wrote:
mandatory sterilization for mexicans and blacks. the crime rate would drop 99% in 10 years.
This would be the greatest gift White America could bestow on it's children and grandchildren. Once we get the current crop of Ngrs. out of Washington we can work towards this goal.
Stinkin Thinkin

Monroe, NC

#11 Jun 14, 2012
Huh? The very idea of sterilization as a solution is ludicrous. We are called to multiply. Welfare is government trying to do what the Church should be doing...taking care of the poor and homeless. Government is lousy at doing anything it was not designed to do, and the Church is guilty of not stepping up.
mandatory sterilization

United States

#12 Jun 14, 2012
Stinkin Thinkin wrote:
Huh? The very idea of sterilization as a solution is ludicrous. We are called to multiply. Welfare is government trying to do what the Church should be doing...taking care of the poor and homeless. Government is lousy at doing anything it was not designed to do, and the Church is guilty of not stepping up.
only way to stop it is to shut it down completely and let those re-apply.. screen hard.. give them an incentive to find a job or go hungry.. as far as the children, we didnt breed them and it isnat our job to feed them, feeding them is only enabling the parents..
Dump

Asheville, NC

#14 Jun 14, 2012
Yes. Sterilize all welfare leeches.
Reggin AmabO

Black Mountain, NC

#15 Jun 18, 2012
X rays wrote:
<quoted text>You are not logical, if we sterilized all on welfare including the offspring of recipients, in 1 or 2 generations we would be rid of the blacks. This would not only practically eliminate welfare but would reduce crime rates astronomically. Only other solution is repatriation to Africa
But this would TOTALLY deplete Democratic voter rolls!.
Cognitive Inspirity

Asheville, NC

#16 Jun 19, 2012
here's a true story for youins ...

Saturday eve I was at a Food Kitty and checked out behind a blonde woman with SEVEN half hispanic CHILDREN ALL IN TOW. Guess how she paid for her food? Yep. EBT card with the patriotic Amerian flag on it, EZ to spot!

When I get outside I spot her loading her free food
into a BIG nearly new Ford 9-12 passenger VAN complete with the fancy steps that lower, etc.

Not being shy, I walked that way and greeted her
and her oldest child while all the others climbed into their seats.

'Wow, is that a church van?' I asked.

'No, but God got it for us' she replied.

'Really? How so, God's never sent me one...'

Then she went onto explain that God had anwered their need for a big van and a special person provided it through God.

Isnt that nice? lovely...

so I says, maybe you should tell God that he should pay for your groceries instead of the TAXPAYERS !!! She had no comeback.
Valerie Jarrett

Burnsville, NC

#17 Jun 20, 2012
Cognitive Inspirity wrote:
here's a true story for youins ...
Saturday eve I was at a Food Kitty and checked out behind a blonde woman with SEVEN half hispanic CHILDREN ALL IN TOW. Guess how she paid for her food? Yep. EBT card with the patriotic Amerian flag on it, EZ to spot!
When I get outside I spot her loading her free food
into a BIG nearly new Ford 9-12 passenger VAN complete with the fancy steps that lower, etc.
Not being shy, I walked that way and greeted her
and her oldest child while all the others climbed into their seats.
'Wow, is that a church van?' I asked.
'No, but God got it for us' she replied.
'Really? How so, God's never sent me one...'
Then she went onto explain that God had anwered their need for a big van and a special person provided it through God.
Isnt that nice? lovely...
so I says, maybe you should tell God that he should pay for your groceries instead of the TAXPAYERS !!! She had no comeback.
Remember this in November. Obama wants white America to support these illegal aliens and welfare moochers, they are his voting base.
Iamstupidashelly o

Monticello, IN

#18 Jul 18, 2012
actually sterilization might make people richer.. but they should go get a put their eggs and sperm in a bank first so they can have one kid or..

they should have one kid then get sterilized.
Iamstupidashelly o

Monticello, IN

#19 Jul 18, 2012
people should have some kids then purposely go get sterilized..
Iamstupidashelly o

Monticello, IN

#20 Jul 18, 2012
wait does sterilized mean you can't do it anymore.. or just not have kids when you do it..

what does sterilized mean..
Iamstupidashelly o

Monticello, IN

#21 Jul 18, 2012
sterilized means you can't get laid anymore and feel it..?? Or just you can get laid and no kids come out??
Aid to dependant children

Weaverville, NC

#22 Jul 19, 2012
mandatory sterilization wrote:
Yes, if the welfare whale Sabrina Martin had been forced to undergo tubal ligation she would never have shat out thug Trayvon. Dozens of White homes would never have been burglarized and Zimmerman would not have had to endure harassment for shooting the black POS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bele Chere 2006 (Jun '06) 7 min Karen 8
Favorite Restaurant 8 min Jim 7
Hillary Clinton is a career criminal! (Sep '16) 10 min Donna 16
NFL Not Relevant in 2017 18 min Dick 27
No Standards Downtown 23 min Thomas 4
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 24 min Subduction Zone 165,388
JESUS CHRIST IS LORD! Amen!!! 31 min Donna 5

Asheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Asheville Mortgages