sign the petition to remove ron moore...
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

United States

#83 Oct 16, 2009
noyou wrote:
<quoted text>
And I guarantee I know him better than anyone on this thread (though one poster is closer to him now than even I am...LOL). He is my brother, and I am very proud of him. And personally, I'm glad he DIDN'T win in his run against Ron Moore...now we have him closer to home!
I'm cracking up over here! I have NO idea who you are but I do know who the other poster is. Hmmm...lol. Oh and...I'm glad now that he didn't win either!:)

Since: May 07

Candler, NC

#84 Oct 16, 2009
noyou wrote:
<quoted text>
And I guarantee I know him better than anyone on this thread (though one poster is closer to him now than even I am...LOL). He is my brother, and I am very proud of him. And personally, I'm glad he DIDN'T win in his run against Ron Moore...now we have him closer to home!
Tell him I said hi and I miss him.

Since: Mar 09

United States

#85 Oct 16, 2009
mlc9852 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell him I said hi and I miss him.
:)
john sumner

United States

#86 Dec 21, 2009
Watch the show on urtv.org tomorrow night. There will be a video shown of one person who was at the Rector St. murder. Three other people (not connected to each other) have gone to a person of impeccable reputation with information that agrees with girl on video. They say that Ron Moore was at the murder and it was done at his request. Van Duncan has been sent an e-mail confirming this to Sherriff Van Duncan.
john sumner

United States

#87 Dec 21, 2009
The show is called "What's really going on in Western North Carolina". Wednesdays at 7 pm urtv.org or channel 20 on cable
Mike Scott

Orlando, FL

#88 Jan 6, 2010
The guy is no good.
www.removeexchangeserver.com
Luann

Candler, NC

#89 Mar 1, 2010
Ladies and Gentlemen who have organized this petition: I have good news for you.

For the first time in 12 years DA Ron Moore will have and opponent!!!! Attorney Bridgette Odom, native to Asheville, has announced her bid to run for Distinct Attorney of our fine county!!! Please look for her information and please come out en mass in November to give her your support and get this man OUT OF OFFICE.

Please remember that it's one thing to complain about someone on pages like this, but it really means something when you take it to the next level and make changes. Tell your friends and family to VOTE ODOM 2010!!!!!!!
Ron Moore isnt a good DA

Asheville, NC

#90 Nov 10, 2010
Buncy da Baptist wrote:
<quoted text>
There are two Ron Moores in Asheville. One is an attorney, and a good one. The other is the District Attorney, who does not represent private citizens. He's the county prosecutor for Buncombe County.
The petition targets the elected District Attorney, not Ron Moore the practicing attorney.
We don't happen to think that Ron Moore, the attorney, is a good one either. We've been disabled for several years, and called him up to see about getting disability. It's very difficult to get, disability. It often takes years. Ron Moore's office was very rude to us on the phone and wouldn't even allow us to come see them for an appointment.
This is a good lawyer?

Also, Ron Moore, the DA, is corrupt. If you think otherwise Buncy, I'll not read any more of your posts. If you think this guy is just and honorable, I care not to even to bother to read anything else you have to say.
Sounds like you're good friends with Ron Moore, which means you may well be very corrupt too.

Anyway, the DA and the police are hired to do law enforcement, not crime enforcement. Ron Moore is more interested in seeing the crooks and criminals in our community get away with whatever crime they wish to. That's not what he was hired for.
Why don't we contact the Governor of North Carolina and the Atty. General and voice our concerns there?
There's a website out now that Bev Purdue has just put up to allow the citizens of NC to voice their concerns and any laws they feel are not prudent.
Have you tried that Dixie Barkdoll? Have you tried the Dept. of Justice either Dixie? That might be a good plan. The Dept of Justice was shocked at all the schemes the sheriff Medford pulled and gathered a "roomful of evidence". Don't go trying to get these guys to mend their ways, they won't obviously. Otherwise there'd be no need to post these complaints on this forum to start with!
Ron Moore isnt a good DA

Asheville, NC

#91 Nov 10, 2010
john sumner wrote:
The show is called "What's really going on in Western North Carolina". Wednesdays at 7 pm urtv.org or channel 20 on cable
I've never seen this program. Is it good? Does it reveal things that the local station WLOS wouldn't dare to show? If that's the case, I want to watch it.
JustEnough1

Sanford, NC

#92 Jun 2, 2011
I went to Ron Moore's office,simply to get a copy of a court appearance I had yesterday, to turn into work to show why I called out from work to attend court. Mr. Moore asked me what court room I was in,etc. and what I had been in there for. He said" I don't want to get into your personal busines, but then wanting me to explain my whole situation on what happened when I was in court,etc. Trying to explain he said he didn't understand anything I was saying, trying to start and argument and being insulting. I was surprised he was so rude being the position he is in, and having moved out here from Charlotte last March, thought court folks were better than that in Ashville. He is a horrible, rude and curt man. He should not be in office! He talks to folks like they are trash. All I wanted was a work note that I had been in court, and not having to get into details about my situation. This man has major issues, and i hope never again to come across him in my lifetime.
The DA

Asheville, NC

#93 Jun 2, 2011
What a coincidence. I was in Charlotte yesterday and I met a criminal who was verbally aggressive, argumentative and rude.
A New Day

Weaverville, NC

#94 Jun 2, 2011
The DA wrote:
What a coincidence. I was in Charlotte yesterday and I met a criminal who was verbally aggressive, argumentative and rude.
You Are Richard Head and your friends know you as Dick Head
Patrick OMalley

Everett, MA

#95 Aug 11, 2011
And he just let Rev John Schneider, who tried to destroy evidence for yet another Catholic pedophile priest, go with a reduced sentence.

He should have tried using RICO statutes to continue to prove the Catholic church's cover up for pedophile priests.
Dixie Barkdoll

United States

#96 Aug 11, 2011
Ron Moore isnt a good DA wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't happen to think that Ron Moore, the attorney, is a good one either. We've been disabled for several years, and called him up to see about getting disability. It's very difficult to get, disability. It often takes years. Ron Moore's office was very rude to us on the phone and wouldn't even allow us to come see them for an appointment.
This is a good lawyer?
Also, Ron Moore, the DA, is corrupt. If you think otherwise Buncy, I'll not read any more of your posts. If you think this guy is just and honorable, I care not to even to bother to read anything else you have to say.
Sounds like you're good friends with Ron Moore, which means you may well be very corrupt too.
Anyway, the DA and the police are hired to do law enforcement, not crime enforcement. Ron Moore is more interested in seeing the crooks and criminals in our community get away with whatever crime they wish to. That's not what he was hired for.
Why don't we contact the Governor of North Carolina and the Atty. General and voice our concerns there?
There's a website out now that Bev Purdue has just put up to allow the citizens of NC to voice their concerns and any laws they feel are not prudent.
Have you tried that Dixie Barkdoll? Have you tried the Dept. of Justice either Dixie? That might be a good plan. The Dept of Justice was shocked at all the schemes the sheriff Medford pulled and gathered a "roomful of evidence". Don't go trying to get these guys to mend their ways, they won't obviously. Otherwise there'd be no need to post these complaints on this forum to start with!
Yes, I am not stupid. I have tried Roy Cooper, the AOC, and the bar. I have actually contacted everyone I could think of including the Governor. They all do not want publicity of a dirty DA.
Dirty

Aylett, VA

#97 Nov 8, 2011
This man is the dirtiest official alive. I can say with full confidence having a good friend that delt with this crook directly. This man will ruin the wonderful town of Asheville. He has to be stopped this man would kill his own mother if it Ment he would profit. This man will currupt the entire buncombe county system. I for one will never live in Asheville so long as this guy is running the judicial system. This is a DA that you want if you plan on killing someone innocent and buying your way out of trouble. He's been officially linked to dirt check out this link

http://www.forbes.com/sites/seanlawson/2011/1...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 1 hr Genesis Enigma 160,320
asheville oneness blessing deeksha ripoff 21 hr Kathie 8
Support President Trump 21 hr Barbara 44
Please Help Me Find My Daughter "STEPHANIE" Fri DoubleMeat 7
News Bouche Studio permanently closed (Jul '08) Fri georgiamaude 269
I Feel Unsafe At Asheville Oneness Deeksha Mar 23 Colonel Sanders 43
The Clinton body count. The story CNN & MSNBC d... (Sep '16) Mar 21 Muffy Peirce 14

Asheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Asheville Mortgages