Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2008

GreggNx wrote:
Dam -
Who is behind this?
My Name Is Ryan Scotchie. I am the 18 and the oldest of the Late Tom Scotchie's 4 children. My father was shot and Murdered by Gus Mccurry on January 16th 2008, the day before my birthday. McCurry had worked for my father over the years, and was fired for stealing equipment and embezzling money. Gus was a habitual felon, who had a record rife with crime. After he was fired, Gus began stealing high dollar merchandise from various stores in order to Finance his Drug Addiction. He was arrested about a year or so ago for various serious crimes. When it came time for mccurry to be shipped off to prison, District Attorney Ron Moore allowed Gus to "rat" on some of his buddies in exchange for his freedom. Shortly after his release he murdered my father and then, in an act of cowardice took his own life. The men who gus "rolled over" on were never caught. So My father would still be here if it wasnt for t he corrupt meddler District Attorney Ron Moore. My whole family and a small but growing group are showing their support for our cause.
dixie barkdoll

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2008

This man is the horrible human being I have ever seen. He is dirty to the core. Go to Moore street in Woodfin. You will find a house and I understand a warehouse in the back. You have to stay right or you will end up in the courtyard of a past or present drug house. I am told that he is involved in gambling and drugs. There are several drug houses, including one in hendersonville. They deal with all types of drugs and each drug is handled in a different place. There are eye witnesses who have told me this. I need help to get what the FBI calls evidence. I am sixty years old and cannot put this altogether myself. I want to bring him down before he becomes a judge here in Buncombe County next month.

Since: Apr 09

Glenwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2009

My sympathy goes out to you Ryan and your family. I lost my Son He was shot murdered and Ron Moore ruled it self defense. Thats because he is good friends with the Father of the Boy that shot my Son. I got a copy of the Autopsy and it states my Son was shot in the BACK self defense I DON"T THINK SO. I was told by one of the detectives that was on the scene that the boys father was on the phone with Ron Moore when he arrived . My sons case was closed befor it was a case. Thanks to Ron Moore my sons murderer is free no charges were ever filed
Pharmgirl

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2009

dixie barkdoll wrote:
This man is the horrible human being I have ever seen. He is dirty to the core. Go to Moore street in Woodfin. You will find a house and I understand a warehouse in the back. You have to stay right or you will end up in the courtyard of a past or present drug house. I am told that he is involved in gambling and drugs. There are several drug houses, including one in hendersonville. They deal with all types of drugs and each drug is handled in a different place. There are eye witnesses who have told me this. I need help to get what the FBI calls evidence. I am sixty years old and cannot put this altogether myself. I want to bring him down before he becomes a judge here in Buncombe County next month.
Dixie, now you really bursted my bubble. I have him as an attorney. Is he really that bad? Please tell me no. I'm also from Franklin.
Pharmgirl

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2009

Judged:

Pharmgirl wrote:
<quoted text> Dixie, now you really bursted my bubble. I have him as an attorney. Is he really that bad? Please tell me no. I'm also from Franklin.
Well, Dixie, sorry to tell you this, but you have no proof at all about Mr. Moore being the bad guy you are accusing him off. I have just checked out some sources myself, and Mr. Moore is highly a man to be recommended. You need to get facts and your stories straight before you go trying to take somebody's reputation down.
dix

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2009

Pharmgirl wrote:
<quoted text> Well, Dixie, sorry to tell you this, but you have no proof at all about Mr. Moore being the bad guy you are accusing him off. I have just checked out some sources myself, and Mr. Moore is highly a man to be recommended. You need to get facts and your stories straight before you go trying to take somebody's reputation down.
I am not referring to the Attorney. It it the DA. I think I do have proof. I just turned in a dvd to the APD. There are pictures in a plastic bag buried. I think he is scum and you just wait until someone I know puts it on Utube.
Jim Garrison

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2009

Judged:

dix wrote:
<quoted text>I am not referring to the Attorney. It it the DA. I think I do have proof. I just turned in a dvd to the APD. There are pictures in a plastic bag buried. I think he is scum and you just wait until someone I know puts it on Utube.
The Paranoid Princess returns with another conspiratorial delusion to add to her resume. I guess you left town to protect yourself from all of the law enforcement agencies and the minions that are out to get you. Crazy lady.
Lily

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2009

Judged:

I don't happen to like Ron Moore either. A few years back, my husband went to prison and when they arrested him, he was in his work clothes,so they told me I could bring him a change of clothes and a pair of tennis shoes. I took them the next day and for some reason they wouldn't let me leave them, but they released his personal items to me, which were his wedding band,which I placed on my finger and his wallet, that I put in my pocket and his pocket knife which I throwed down in the bag of clothes. Went home and they called the next day and told me I could now bring his clothes, because they were getting ready to move him. I took the clothes up there and waited almost 45 minutes,for them to come out and search the bag. When they did,they found the knife,where I had tossed it in from the day before. I tried to explain to them, that if they would check the records that I had just picked up his stuff the day before. How stupid would I be, knowing that I had to be there when they searched the bag(duh). I was throwed up against the counter and was arrested, fingerprinted and called every liar in the world. Mr. Moore commented to the paper that I was trying to break my husband out of jail ( with a knife ,with a 2 inch blade)and he knew my husband and he told the assitant D.A to make an example of me. So as far as I am concerned he is as dirty as the rats that come out of the sewer.
Jim Garrison

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2009

Lily wrote:
...So as far as I am concerned he is as dirty as the rats that come out of the sewer.
While your husband was in prison, what was the disposition of your charges? Seems to me that most of the complainers have records. Why is that?
Lily

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2009

Jim Garrison wrote:
<quoted text>
While your husband was in prison, what was the disposition of your charges? Seems to me that most of the complainers have records. Why is that?
Well for your information I didn't have a record, until they brought the knife charges on me. Trying to issue a deadly weapon into the bunc.county detention center and trying to help my husband escape. I am sure I was going to do that with an 'old timer' no bigger than my finger.
Citizen Blogger X

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2009

Where is the youtubed evidence that was supposed to be posted ??
Buncy da Baptist

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2009

Pharmgirl wrote:
<quoted text> Dixie, now you really bursted my bubble. I have him as an attorney. Is he really that bad? Please tell me no. I'm also from Franklin.
There are two Ron Moores in Asheville. One is an attorney, and a good one. The other is the District Attorney, who does not represent private citizens. He's the county prosecutor for Buncombe County.

The petition targets the elected District Attorney, not Ron Moore the practicing attorney.
Doc Holiday

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2009

Buncy da Baptist wrote:
<quoted text>
One is an attorney, and a good one.
That one above sentence destoyed your credibility.
Citizen Blogger X

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2009

I'm talking about the woman that was on this weekend that said she was having evidence youtubed that implicated Moore (DA ) in prostitution, drugs and murder, She said it would be posted today, but I can find nada
Buncy da Baptist

Weaverville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2009

Will B Way wrote:
Moore is crooked. That's a FACT, and I have never been charged with ANYTHING.
No, that's not a fact, and you're patently unbelievable. Facts state something he has done from which you can draw the CONCLUSION he's crooked. So what do you say he's done? And be, on the one hand, specific or, on the other hand, considered another of a thousand mindless buffoons who grunt and bark hereabouts and make no sense at all.

And we don't know if you've been charged with anything or not, but if your life as as amoral as your posting you're almost certainly a criminal.
Cornbread1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2009

Buncy da Baptist wrote:
<quoted text>
There are two Ron Moores in Asheville. One is an attorney, and a good one. The other is the District Attorney, who does not represent private citizens. He's the county prosecutor for Buncombe County.
The petition targets the elected District Attorney, not Ron Moore the practicing attorney.
Just curious but what is the statute for removing a sitting D/A?...
Jim Garrison

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2009

Lily wrote:
<quoted text>Well for your information I didn't have a record, until they brought the knife charges on me. Trying to issue a deadly weapon into the bunc.county detention center and trying to help my husband escape. I am sure I was going to do that with an 'old timer' no bigger than my finger.
So, are you Lily White?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Asheville Forum right now

Search the Asheville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 4 min KAB 134,697
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 2 hr State of Florida 56,623
Abortion Clinic In Asheville One Of Many To Fall 7 hr Uber-Bro of the Unborn 187
NC woman accused of biting baby, breaking ribs 10 hr ApePeeD 3
Drowning reported at lake 13 hr ApePeeD 1
Meet the Forum Fool 13 hr ApePeeD 6
Do alot of rich people live in Asheville? (Jul '10) 22 hr Callie 41
•••
•••
•••
Asheville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Asheville Jobs