Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2009

Judged:

mlc9852 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder why the beating of the white kid on the bus wasn't a hate crime?
There hasn't been a hate crime charge in the Cracker Barrel case either, Mary, and unless they can prove a pattern of racial hatred, there won't be. Hate crimes are harder to convict on than you realize.

Since: Feb 07

Asheville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2009

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text> I think you are just looking for someone to jump on that supports the attacker. You are barking up the wrong tree. I'm not justifying the attacker's actions. She provoked her attacker. She is also responsible for what happened.
Unless you were there, you really don't know that, do you Frank? Blaming the victim is a cheap shot, and yes, you have made claims here that lead people to believe you support the attacker. You've defended his actions several times.
Old Roach Bradshaw

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2009

Jessica B wrote:
<quoted text>
There hasn't been a hate crime charge in the Cracker Barrel case either, Mary, and unless they can prove a pattern of racial hatred, there won't be. Hate crimes are harder to convict on than you realize.
Hate crimes are not that hard to prove. Most hate crime laws merely enhance punishment for violation of a base crime, like assault and battery, or vandalism, as in scrawling swastikas on the side of a synagogue.
Ghost Dog

Jacksonville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2009

Frank wrote:
The next one of you hypocrits that calls me a cracker or any other racist slur is getting repored to topix. You have been warned.
As the saying goes, "A Spade is a Spade"!
Sceered

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2009

Judged:

Ghost Dog wrote:
<quoted text>As the saying goes, "A Spade is a Spade"!
Ohhh, we scared, ain't we. Wow, I won't sleep a wink, lol.
Tink

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2009

Judged:

Buncy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, it is. In the minds of little old bag ladies around the world, it is indeed hateful.
But apparently not to you. Says alot.

Since: May 07

Candler, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2009

Judged:

Tink wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause the victim was white???
That's my guess. Hate crimes apparently can't be committed against white folk.
Eagles suck

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2009

mlc9852 wrote:
<quoted text>
watch
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
and
It came after a family night of celebrating America and freedom with a fireworks show at Firestone Stadium. Marshall, his family and two friends were gathered outside a friend's home in South Akron.

Out of nowhere, the six were attacked by dozens of teenage boys, who shouted ''This is our world'' and ''This is a black world'' as they confronted Marshall and his family.
http://www.ohio.com/news/50172282.html
Frank

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2009

Judged:

Jessica B wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you were there, you really don't know that, do you Frank? Blaming the victim is a cheap shot, and yes, you have made claims here that lead people to believe you support the attacker. You've defended his actions several times.
Here is my official stand.
1. The man committed a crime and should be punished.
2. the victem was foolish and provoked the attack on her because she was blinded by anger.
3. this is not a hate crime.
4. The victem is not innocent because she incited the man to attack her.
5. The video of the incident is not being released by the police because it will show that the victem provoked her attacker.
Frank

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2009

Jessica B wrote:
<quoted text>
If this guy could be provoked by someone asking him to be careful of a child, he's got some serious problems and probably needs to be locked away in a rubber room for a long while.
You're still justifying his actions and blaming the victim. If situation were reversed (racial or gender-wise), you'd be calling for the attacker's head.
Have you ever been struck by a man?

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2009

Judged:

mlc9852 wrote:
<quoted text>
Theres a whole other thread for that. Please stay on topic.

Asheville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2009

Old Roach Bradshaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate crimes are not that hard to prove. Most hate crime laws merely enhance punishment for violation of a base crime, like assault and battery, or vandalism, as in scrawling swastikas on the side of a synagogue.
Actually, they're harder to prove than you might think, as pattern of hate must be established in most cases.

Asheville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2009

mlc9852 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of it, Mary. Check the FBI statistics.

Asheville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2009

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text> Have you ever been struck by a man?
Is that a threat, Frank?

Candler, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2009

Eagles suck wrote:
<quoted text>watch
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
and
It came after a family night of celebrating America and freedom with a fireworks show at Firestone Stadium. Marshall, his family and two friends were gathered outside a friend's home in South Akron.
Out of nowhere, the six were attacked by dozens of teenage boys, who shouted ''This is our world'' and ''This is a black world'' as they confronted Marshall and his family.
http://www.ohio.com/news/50172282.html
I heard about that but not from the MSM.

Candler, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2009

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text> Have you ever been struck by a man?
Jessica B is a man. Seriously.
Tink

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2009

Judged:

WNCNATIVE wrote:
<quoted text>
Theres a whole other thread for that. Please stay on topic.
who the hell died and left you in charge.lol

Candler, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2009

Judged:

Jessica B wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of it, Mary. Check the FBI statistics.
Cleveland, Ohio. A white man on a moped accidentally bumped into a truck being driven by a black man. He fell over but was not injured. A crowd of 40 white people pulled the black driver from the truck and brutally beat him. One of them climbed in the truck and ran over the driver, killing him. The crowd cheered.

Jacksonville, Florida. A group of four to six white men agreed that they would brutalize the next black person they saw walking down the street. That person turned out to be a mentally disabled 50-year-old, whom they beat and stomped into unconsciousness. He later died of his injuries.

Are you surprised that youíve never heard of these sickening murders based on racial hatred? You didnít see saturation coverage on the news. You didnít hear politicians decrying racism. You didnít see a livid Jesse Jackson on CNN. Why? Because these acts of brutality didnít happen exactly as I described above. Oh, they happened, all right. The only thing is, the races of the attackers and victims were reversed. That is, a white man was beaten and then crushed by a mob of 40 black people who were furious that a black man bumped into his truck.Ļ In Jacksonville, it was a gang of black men who stomped a mentally-disabled man to death solely because he was white.≤

Because these hate crimes were perpetrated by black against whites ó even though they were based completely on racial hatred ó the national media, politicians, and civil rights leaders ignored them.

http://www.loompanics.com/Articles/hatecrimes...

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2009

mlc9852 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to Matthew Shepard. Oh wait, you cant because he was murdered for being gay. AND (wait for it...) he was white.

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2009

Judged:

Tink wrote:
<quoted text>
who the hell died and left you in charge.lol
Who the hell are you to tell me something? LMAO! Go back to Mack Kells.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 180 of405
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Asheville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Asheville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Asheville People Search