|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text> No you didn't understand my posts. I don't think the man attacked her because she was black. I think He attacked because she provoked him.
If this guy could be provoked by someone asking him to be careful of a child, he's got some serious problems and probably needs to be locked away in a rubber room for a long while.

You're still justifying his actions and blaming the victim. If situation were reversed (racial or gender-wise), you'd be calling for the attacker's head.
Buncy

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text> She wasn't protecting her daughter if the guy way walking away. Calling her a soldier is an insult to soldiers. She's a weekend warrior.
All irrelevant. She's an Army reservist. And she had a right to scold the man. What she did was not illegal. What he did was felonious.

Are you the perpetrator? You protest too much. By the way, you're banned for life from the Cracker Barrel.
Frank

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

Judged:

Jessica B wrote:
<quoted text>
If this guy could be provoked by someone asking him to be careful of a child, he's got some serious problems and probably needs to be locked away in a rubber room for a long while.
You're still justifying his actions and blaming the victim. If situation were reversed (racial or gender-wise), you'd be calling for the attacker's head.
I haven't justified his actions. I'm saying that she provoked the assault.
Frank

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

Judged:

Buncy wrote:
<quoted text>
All irrelevant. She's an Army reservist. And she had a right to scold the man. What she did was not illegal. What he did was felonious.
Are you the perpetrator? You protest too much. By the way, you're banned for life from the Cracker Barrel.
So you have assumed that the man was responsible for her daughter nearly getting him with the door. You don't even know if he is at fault for that incident or not. The attitude that she had the right to scold him is what caused her to be assaulted in the first place. No I am not the man who attacked the woman at the cracker barrel.
Buncy

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text> I haven't justified his actions. I'm saying that she provoked the assault.
Yes, but answer the question. Does her verbal assault justify his physical assault? Won't answer it, will you, coward?
Go Sanchez

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text> Your prejudice is showing. You people really don't know me. My best man at my wedding was black. My wife is American Indian and hispanic.
Trust me , they don't count "other"races, only theirs. She counted on that she could pitch a hissy with no consequences. I winder how many free meals she has gotten with her big mouth?I wish for his sake he had gotten in the car and hit DOOR LOCK like te rest of us.
Buncy

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

Judged:

Go Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>Trust me , they don't count "other"races, only theirs. She counted on that she could pitch a hissy with no consequences. I winder how many free meals she has gotten with her big mouth?I wish for his sake he had gotten in the car and hit DOOR LOCK like te rest of us.
The beating took place in the foyer, and nothing short of Tasha Hill striking Troy West with her fists would have justified him attacking her with his fists.

If she had got up in his face and hissed like a puff adder, he would not have been justified in striking her. That's the law and always has been, and especially since our courts have ruled that a woman is not her husband's property, like livestock.

Which brings me to something else. You damn rednecks treat your animals with cruelty too.

Such sweaty slopehead rednecks you are! How can women stand you?

You men think you're such heee-men and so macho who would abuse a woman half your size. You're yellow-bellied cowards. No gentleman would strike a woman unless in self-defense.

A woman hit me in the mouth with her fist once. I dared her to and she did. I grinned and went on like it didn't even hurt, although it smarted a little. It takes a man to put up with that and not fly mad and hit back. Power is knowing when not to use it, and not flying off the handle like a hothead. Hotheads are dangerous and usually sociopaths. You dimwit.

Now I did tell the pretty little woman not to ever do that again or I was going to reciprocate, blow for blow. And she never did it again. I think she knew I meant what I said.

Let's wait until we can see the entire movie of the event. I just saw the movie of a vicious attack by one boy against another on a Belleville, Illinois school bus. The movie does not lie. The 14-year-old beat and wounded the 17-year-old without any apparent provocation while others cheered him on and at least one made snapshots and grinned, gloated, and taunted as the victim sat slumped on his seat bleeding. A digital record of the violence does not lie.

What kind of nation are we becoming that we tolerate this shocking and brutal violence? What in the hell is going on here? And some of us even try to justify the crimes. The klanster types are all over the forums trying to pat the back of the big bearded Georgian who attacked a small black woman in the foyer of a Cracker Barrel. And the father of the violent boy slugging a passive victim on the school bus-- he claims his son did not commit an assault! What a one-sided slugfest! You could have fooled me.

Without getting to the question of racism, we need to get to the violence first, and quell it. It's like an aggressive cancer: it spreads like crazy.
Scotty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

Judged:

Buncy wrote:
<quoted text>
The beating took place in the foyer, and nothing short of Tasha Hill striking Troy West with her fists would have justified him attacking her with his fists.
If she had got up in his face and hissed like a puff adder, he would not have been justified in striking her. That's the law and always has been, and especially since our courts have ruled that a woman is not her husband's property, like livestock.
Which brings me to something else. You damn rednecks treat your animals with cruelty too.
You men think you're such heee-men and so macho who would abuse a woman half your size. You're yellow-bellied cowards. No gentleman would strike a woman unless in self-defense.
A woman hit me in the mouth with her fist once. I dared her to and she did. I grinned and went on like it didn't even hurt, although it smarted a little. It takes a man to put up with that and not fly mad and hit back. Power is knowing when not to use it, and not flying off the handle like a hothead. Hotheads are dangerous and usually sociopaths. You dimwit.
Now I did tell the pretty little woman not to ever do that again or I was going to reciprocate, blow for blow. And she never did it again. I think she knew I meant what I said.
Let's wait until we can see the entire movie of the event. I just saw the movie of a vicious attack by one boy against another on a Belleville, Illinois school bus. The movie does not lie. The 14-year-old beat and wounded the 17-year-old without any apparent provocation while others cheered him on and at least one made snapshots and grinned, gloated, and taunted as the victim sat slumped on his seat bleeding. A digital record of the violence does not lie.
What kind of nation are we becoming that we tolerate this shocking and brutal violence? What in the hell is going on here? And some of us even try to justify the crimes. The klanster types are all over the forums trying to pat the back of the big bearded Georgian who attacked a small black woman in the foyer of a Cracker Barrel. And the father of the violent boy slugging a passive victim on the school bus-- he claims his son did not commit an assault! What a one-sided slugfest! You could have fooled me.
Without getting to the question of racism, we need to get to the violence first, and quell it. It's like an aggressive cancer: it spreads like crazy.
Give me a break! White people treat their animals like family! It's the thugs treating their women like crap and those poor dogs they fight!
go Sanchez

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

Judged:

Buncy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a redneck, not a man. And I would shoot any man that hit me or my animals. But I don't chase people that accidently hit me with doors either. See if I was going to attack a redneck, I would make damn sure he was close enough to home to drag his sorry azz across the threshhold so I could blow his brains out! Big difference. Such a good example she sets going off over doors so she can cry racism!While she was chasing him around the parking lot screaming, I bet she said some real nice racist shyt
go Sanchez

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

Judged:

For example, i had to go to the Sprint store the other day.I stood in line with everyone else. It was ALMOST my turn and this big fat LOUD black momma with a 15 year old just jumped in front of me, got right in the faces of the employees trying to do their jobs. They gave her attention as they saw what kind of drama queen this was. i heard her tell her kid"Let momma show you how to get things done".I nearly snapped and remembered it's best to pick your battles. I DID call it to the attention of the manager before i left that I wasn't happy about her behavior. With this man,I would say water sought it's own level.
Frank

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

Judged:

Buncy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but answer the question. Does her verbal assault justify his physical assault? Won't answer it, will you, coward?
No it doesn't justify his physical assault on her. If you had bothered to read my posts you would understand that.
Frank

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

Judged:

Buncy wrote:
<quoted text>
she had a right to scold the man. What she did was not illegal.
I really think that it's fooklish to scold an angry person much larger than yourself. She's allowed her anger get take control of the situation and he also let his anger take control.

Since: May 07

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

Judged:

go Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a redneck, not a man. And I would shoot any man that hit me or my animals. But I don't chase people that accidently hit me with doors either. See if I was going to attack a redneck, I would make damn sure he was close enough to home to drag his sorry azz across the threshhold so I could blow his brains out! Big difference. Such a good example she sets going off over doors so she can cry racism!While she was chasing him around the parking lot screaming, I bet she said some real nice racist shyt
If she chased him, how did he assault her in the foyer?
Frank

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

Judged:

Buncy wrote:
<quoted text>
A woman hit me in the mouth with her fist once. I dared her to and she did.
Not a very smart thing to do. You provoked the attack.
There is a reason why people assault one another. You give an example of an ego fight. The attack in Cracker Barrel was an ego fight. In this case an ego beating.
There is a blue print for ego fights and this is how they occur.
1. One person is offended by another.
2. That person verbally retaliates.
3. Both people begin to argue.
4. One person makes a threat display. This is saying to the other person, leave me alone or you will suffer physical consequence. It's a warning like a rattlesnake shaking it's tail. At this point both parties are angry and unreasonable.
5. The other person makes a threat display.
6. Neither person is willing to back down, and one person insults the other. This continues until
7. In order to save face one person attacks the other.
It is really dumb behavior to incite a person into anger that has the capability of losing control and physically assaulting you.
It's also really dumb to tell an angry person I dare you to hit me. I see you claim that you didn't retaliate, it would have been foolish for the person that struck you to incite you further by calling you a name, such as a coward. In the story you present, when a person strikes another and stops it is still a threat display and shows the other person that they aren't bluffing and that they are capable of and willing to cause violence to you unless you cease your behavior.
Frank

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

Judged:

Buncy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had called me a coward to my face. I wouldn't even care. I'm a man, not an underconfident child. If the woman in Cracker Barrel followed me through that door I wouldn't have let the situation escalate to physical violence. The woman at the cracker barrel didn't insult me at in the foyer. If it were me she would have gotten lucky, and left without getting beat down. She didn't get lucky enough to run into me that night. She went out there door to scold an angry violent animal. If it were another woman she went after she would be charged as well.
justice

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

This note is for everyone who is upset because this is being called a "hate crime," imagine your mother having her race referred to, while she is being beaten and cursed. Now ask the question, "Was it a "hate crime?""
Frank

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

Judged:

justice wrote:
This note is for everyone who is upset because this is being called a "hate crime," imagine your mother having her race referred to, while she is being beaten and cursed. Now ask the question, "Was it a "hate crime?""
No it wasn't a hate crime. It was a case of two angry people who lacked the social skills needed to have avoided the conflict. something both of them should have learned in Elementary school. Imagine that your mother provoked an attack on her. She's still responsible for her actions whether she's your mother or not.

Since: May 07

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text> No it wasn't a hate crime. It was a case of two angry people who lacked the social skills needed to have avoided the conflict. something both of them should have learned in Elementary school. Imagine that your mother provoked an attack on her. She's still responsible for her actions whether she's your mother or not.
If she was assaulted because of her race, its a hate crime. I know that rips at your craw but the fact is, it is. Above that, are you saying you're ok with a man beating a woman because she spoke to him in a way he didnt appreciate?
Flyer28

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2009

Judged:

Didn't she chase,spit,scream,etc?Maybe he knocked her away to get away from her
Manly Man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2009

Judged:

Buncy wrote:
<quoted text>
A woman hit me in the mouth with her fist once. I dared her to and she did. Now I did tell the pretty little woman not to ever do that again or I was going to reciprocate, blow for blow. And she never did it again. I think she knew I meant what I said.
Dare me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Asheville Forum right now

Search the Asheville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 6 min TSF 55,700
It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 8 min KAB 134,050
HOMOSEXUALITY & ABORTION ARE ABOMINATIONS TO GO... 59 min Uncle Perv 34
WHERE OH WHERE ARE THE TROLLS? Oy Vey! 1 hr Uncle Perv 3
Planned Parenthood Has Quotas For Abortions 7 hr The HOFFMAN REPORT 1
False Prophets? Start With Osho 12 hr Satyam Thomas 76
BOTHWELL D.W.I. ARREST For Drinking Too Liberally 12 hr Gordon Lightloafers 4
Is ACN a scam (Feb '10) Jul 18 Joned 247
•••