|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text> Well everyone has the right to their opinion even if I don't agree with their opinion.
I've got the confidence and social skills I need to avoid conflict. Most of it is common sense, like not inciting an angry person. btw I think you are a man, man.
Seems on this thread you're inciting conflict, not avoiding it. You might make someone angry enough that they resort to violence against you. I'm sure you'll understand that you just provoked them.
BTW It doesn't matter what sex you think I am.
Frank

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Judged:

Seriously Sarcastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems on this thread you're inciting conflict, not avoiding it. You might make someone angry enough that they resort to violence against you. I'm sure you'll understand that you just provoked them.
BTW It doesn't matter what sex you think I am.
I'm taking a stand on an issue. Some of the things I've said have angered some people. Although that's not my intention it's really not my problem either. When I go to sleep tonight I won't be thinking about anybody on this thread that is angry with me, their anger will not effect me.
Frank

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Ghost Dog wrote:
<quoted text>"justified", you are insane!
I didn't say that his attack was justified. Are you having problems with your reading comprehension or are you just trying to make it appear as though I actually said that the attack was justified?
Frank

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Judged:

Jessica B wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank's comment wasn't logic, but I don't expect you to realize that.
I have a child, and yes, doesn't matter if it were a grizzly or a grizzled redneck, nobody messes with my child.(Ok, she's an adult now, but that doesn't matter to me. She's still my child and I'd give my own life for hers, if need be.)
If she was protecting her child she wouldn't have created the situation that caused the guy to hit her.
Rurality

Candler, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text> I'm taking a stand on an issue. Some of the things I've said have angered some people. Although that's not my intention it's really not my problem either. When I go to sleep tonight I won't be thinking about anybody on this thread that is angry with me, their anger will not effect me.
Polly want a cracker?
Frank

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Judged:

Blueprint for getting yourself raped, killed, or just beat up.
1. Find an angry person
2. Cant' find one, no problem just find a man and get him angry.
3. Make him feel disrespected.
4. Say something that makes him feel insulted.
5. say something that makes him feel threatened.
6. Don't make any apologys
7. Don't dare him
8. Don't allow him to leave so that you can get the last word.
9. Let the man feel like you are someone he can safely attack.
If you have done all these things and you still haven't gotten yourself assaulted, it's because not all men are violent. No problem just go through life doing all of these things every time you feel offended and whether you are right or wrong eventually you will get raped, killed, or just beat up. My suggestion is that it's better to lose an argument, than to get raped,killed, or just beat up.

“www.coppertoken. com”

Since: Sep 07

State of Confusion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text> You are the one missing the point. He didn't defend himself. He attacked her out of anger. I am not saying what he did was alright. You and I actually agree on that point. My point is very simple. When that savage animal left and went through that door to leave the daughter was in no danger. The mother was in no danger. Tasha Hill approached an angry irrational human being for an apology. That is really very foolish. Let me ask you this, would you have gone out that door to talk to that man if it were your daughter he almost hit with the door?
Would I have? I don't think so being I know people are mean. I say I don't think so, but I couldn't say for sure. But this man regardless should be off the streets and away from the public till he can control his anger. I am still just as upset that people sat by and watched it.
Now if you want to ask if I would have sat there? The answer is no.

Since: May 07

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Judged:

Tink wrote:
http://www.topix.net/forum/cit y/asheville-nc/T2367E095SG5AHC EQ/p9#c190
You were post number 190... I came back 3 posts later.
Seriously. I couldnt care less about you. I dont care about your extra curriculars at your place of employment. Hopefully you were good at it and made lots of money. Good for you. You found your niche. I'm happy for you.

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Judged:

mlc9852 wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuals have their own special category. If you're a black homosexual, you are a twofer.
WHAT?!? What the hell is that supposed to mean?!?

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Judged:

mlc9852 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your logic will be wasted on many, unfortunately. Perhaps she saw $$$$.
Yes because so many racist rednecks are loaded. LOL!
FedUpNFL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Judged:

WNCNATIVE wrote:
<quoted text> Yes because so many racist rednecks are loaded. LOL!
and the blacks aren't?
Frank

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

Judged:

Ravenz Moon wrote:
<quoted text>
Would I have? I don't think so being I know people are mean. I say I don't think so, but I couldn't say for sure. But this man regardless should be off the streets and away from the public till he can control his anger. I am still just as upset that people sat by and watched it.
Now if you want to ask if I would have sat there? The answer is no.
do you believe the story presented in the media? I don't because they left out some important parts of the story. West hasn't spoken on t.v. and their are two sides to the story. He offened her, she offended him, they argued in the foyer, she angered him, he angered her, until it led to violence. It takes two people to argue and escalate a situation. The media has tried to say that a meek little women was just leaving when West nearly hit her daughter with the door, and politely said excuse me sir, you almost hit my daughter, and then violence erupted. There is some more to the story because Tasha Hill admitted that she spoke further to him. What takes the most credibility away from the police is that they aren't releasing the video.
Buncy

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

Judged:

mlc9852 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you don't know all the details, you have no idea what cause of action she may have. And we all know she can get something just for the nuisance factor. No wonder you were disbarred.
And you wouldn't recognize a brain if it whacked you upside your empty head.
You can retract the libel, or suffer the consequences. That's a promise.

And I'll make you a bet, shitmouth, that she has no cause of action whatever against Cracker Barrel. And 'nuisance factor' collections are the hysterical lies of the right wing, where you are out on the tip babbling and chattering. Put your money where that beak is.

Since: Feb 07

Asheville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

Judged:

WNCNATIVE wrote:
<quoted text> Yes because so many racist rednecks are loaded. LOL!
It means she's a bigot, can't get much simpler than that.
Buncy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

Judged:

WNCNATIVE wrote:
<quoted text> WHAT?!? What the hell is that supposed to mean?!?
The crazy old thing is off her antipsychotic medicine.

She reminds me of that crazy character in usenet who published horror stories in all the newsgroups that MI-5 was persecuting him.
Tink

Moore, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

Judged:

WNCNATIVE wrote:
<quoted text> Seriously. I couldnt care less about you. I dont care about your extra curriculars at your place of employment. Hopefully you were good at it and made lots of money. Good for you. You found your niche. I'm happy for you.
You might want to care if you keep on implying lies about me. You'd think someone who works for the Sheriff would know better. Maybe I should direct your employers attention to the lies you post on here since your actions will effect the image of their office. Especially if these post are being done on HIS clock. This is not what the tax payers of Buncombe County pay you to do.

I'm seriously not going to stand for these obscene lies about me anymore because I waitressed for a living. And why you think answering a phone is any more respectable work than serving food and drinks is beyond me, you're a glorified operator, get over yourself.
Davis

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

Judged:

WNCNATIVE wrote:
<quoted text> Seriously. I couldnt care less about you. I dont care about your extra curriculars at your place of employment. Hopefully you were good at it and made lots of money. Good for you. You found your niche. I'm happy for you.
We can start posting about your extra curricular activity's at your place of employment is we want to. How would that be ?

What you have heard is not true, I think I'll give Ole Van a call today. He owes me a favor anyway. I think might be told to shut yer yap !
Friar Johnson

Candler, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

Buncy wrote:
<quoted text>
You can retract the libel, or suffer the consequences. That's a promise.
And I'll make you a bet, shitmouth, that she has no cause of action whatever against Cracker Barrel. And 'nuisance factor' collections are the hysterical lies of the right wing, where you are out on the tip babbling and chattering. Put your money where that beak is.
Beak? LOL She thinks that she is a tough old bird! In reality, she is a barnyard turkey.
Buncy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

Davis wrote:
<quoted text>
We can start posting about your extra curricular activity's at your place of employment is we want to. How would that be ?
What you have heard is not true, I think I'll give Ole Van a call today. He owes me a favor anyway. I think might be told to shut yer yap !
What did you do, Willard, fly him around during the campaign in your 320? LOL! You don't even know what kind of engines power a 320, much less how to fly one.
What

Boone, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

Judged:

Hearing Wednesday For Cracker Barrel Beating Suspect:

From the article:

"Morrow Police Commander Jimmy Callaway said the restaurant's surveillance video clearly shows West beating Hill in the restaurant's small entryway."

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/news/21079975/detai...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Asheville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Asheville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Asheville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Asheville