Since: May 07

Asheville, NC

#191 Sep 20, 2009
mlc9852 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cleveland, Ohio. A white man on a moped accidentally bumped into a truck being driven by a black man. He fell over but was not injured. A crowd of 40 white people pulled the black driver from the truck and brutally beat him. One of them climbed in the truck and ran over the driver, killing him. The crowd cheered.
Jacksonville, Florida. A group of four to six white men agreed that they would brutalize the next black person they saw walking down the street. That person turned out to be a mentally disabled 50-year-old, whom they beat and stomped into unconsciousness. He later died of his injuries.
Are you surprised that youíve never heard of these sickening murders based on racial hatred? You didnít see saturation coverage on the news. You didnít hear politicians decrying racism. You didnít see a livid Jesse Jackson on CNN. Why? Because these acts of brutality didnít happen exactly as I described above. Oh, they happened, all right. The only thing is, the races of the attackers and victims were reversed. That is, a white man was beaten and then crushed by a mob of 40 black people who were furious that a black man bumped into his truck.Ļ In Jacksonville, it was a gang of black men who stomped a mentally-disabled man to death solely because he was white.≤
Because these hate crimes were perpetrated by black against whites ó even though they were based completely on racial hatred ó the national media, politicians, and civil rights leaders ignored them.
http://www.loompanics.com/Articles/hatecrimes...
It seems that your article is indicting the national media, politicians, and civil rights leaders. You should take your issues up with them but stop saying that there are no statistics about whites being the victims of hate crimes. Its just not true.

http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/hc2007/summary.htm

I gave a link to the 2007 FBI hate crime stats because the 2008 havent been released yet.

“VotedFavorite ScreamingLunatic”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#192 Sep 20, 2009
At first glance the title of the thread said "police man beat woman at Cracker Barrel"

Why is that news I wondered?

Need new glasses, LOL!
Tink

Moore, SC

#193 Sep 20, 2009
WNCNATIVE wrote:
<quoted text> Who the hell are you to tell me something? LMAO! Go back to Mack Kells.
I didn't tell you anything, I laughed at your arrogance when you told another poster what they could or couldn't talk about on this thread.

Now why don't you get back to answering the phone for the BCSD. Got to watch what you say when you're logged in don't ya. I bet you have much more fun when your not logged in.... lol
Ghost Dog

Jacksonville, IL

#194 Sep 20, 2009
WNCNATIVE wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to Matthew Shepard. Oh wait, you cant because he was murdered for being gay. AND (wait for it...) he was white.
And he was murdered by white rednecks who were homophobes!

Asheville, NC

#195 Sep 20, 2009
Ghost Dog wrote:
<quoted text>And he was murdered by white rednecks who were homophobes!
Exactly, hence a HATE CRIME.

Asheville, NC

#196 Sep 20, 2009
Tink wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't tell you anything, I laughed at your arrogance when you told another poster what they could or couldn't talk about on this thread.
Now why don't you get back to answering the phone for the BCSD. Got to watch what you say when you're logged in don't ya. I bet you have much more fun when your not logged in.... lol
Nah, not really. I've heard about how much fun you are at Mack Kells though. LOL!

Asheville, NC

#197 Sep 20, 2009
Tink wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what I find hilarious though is that I've never once given out any information about other people. Yet every chance you people get, you drop info on me and others. Now, why is that? I'll tell you since you arent smart enough to figure it out. Its called integrity. I have the integrity to let people remain anonymous when they choose to be. You cant seem to grasp that concept though, can you? Whats with that? Is it a lack of intelligence or a lack or morals? Both?

Since: Feb 07

Asheville

#198 Sep 20, 2009
mlc9852 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cleveland, Ohio. A white man on a moped accidentally bumped into a truck being driven by a black man. He fell over but was not injured. A crowd of 40 white people pulled the black driver from the truck and brutally beat him. One of them climbed in the truck and ran over the driver, killing him. The crowd cheered.
Jacksonville, Florida. A group of four to six white men agreed that they would brutalize the next black person they saw walking down the street. That person turned out to be a mentally disabled 50-year-old, whom they beat and stomped into unconsciousness. He later died of his injuries.
Are you surprised that youíve never heard of these sickening murders based on racial hatred? You didnít see saturation coverage on the news. You didnít hear politicians decrying racism. You didnít see a livid Jesse Jackson on CNN. Why? Because these acts of brutality didnít happen exactly as I described above. Oh, they happened, all right. The only thing is, the races of the attackers and victims were reversed. That is, a white man was beaten and then crushed by a mob of 40 black people who were furious that a black man bumped into his truck.Ļ In Jacksonville, it was a gang of black men who stomped a mentally-disabled man to death solely because he was white.≤
Because these hate crimes were perpetrated by black against whites ó even though they were based completely on racial hatred ó the national media, politicians, and civil rights leaders ignored them.
Loompanics, home of Kurt Saxon, The Poor Man's James Bond, and a selection of books that are a paranoid's wet dream, not to mention several titles that not only encourage illegal activity, but show you how. Google and Amazon both refuse to carry their ads. Why am I not surprised you'd use them as a resource, Mary?

Here's a link to the real statistics, and yes, hate crime laws DO prosecute crimes against whites. Anyone who claims otherwise is a liar.
http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/hc2005/table1.htm

Since: Feb 07

Asheville

#199 Sep 20, 2009
mlc9852 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jessica B is a man. Seriously.
It's a trap...
Frank

United States

#200 Sep 21, 2009
Jessica B wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a threat, Frank?
No, it's a question.
Frank

United States

#201 Sep 21, 2009
Jessica B wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a threat, Frank?
I asked you if you had ever been struck by a man because I think you have. Most likely it's because you lacked the social skills needed to avoid the conflict. What usually happens when men hit women is because the woman continues to incite the angry man as he trys to walk away. Because the man is trying not to strike the woman he internalizes his anger until he explodes in physical violence. The woman usually feels justified and so right about the disagreement that she ignores or doesn't understand the warning signs the man is sending out. Rage can reduce a rational human being into an animal like state where the person becomes capable of violence. It would be just as stupid to stare in an angry pit bull's eyes and show your teeth because you want to convince the animal that you are right and he is wrong.
Tink

Moore, SC

#202 Sep 21, 2009
WNCNATIVE wrote:
<quoted text> You know what I find hilarious though is that I've never once given out any information about other people. Yet every chance you people get, you drop info on me and others. Now, why is that? I'll tell you since you arent smart enough to figure it out. Its called integrity. I have the integrity to let people remain anonymous when they choose to be. You cant seem to grasp that concept though, can you? Whats with that? Is it a lack of intelligence or a lack or morals? Both?
Really? you were the one to say go back to Mack Kells. Go re-read your post. I said nothing that you didn't say first. I'm just sick and tired of y'all throwing out everything you know and expecting to remain anonymous yourselves.
Frank

United States

#203 Sep 21, 2009
Tasha Hill said excuse me sir you almost hit my daughter. I really don't believe that she told him that in a very nice way either. The man took offense and they had an argument in the foyer. Both people felt offended. The wise thing for both people to have done is simply leave. The guy got very angry and probably told her that if she didn't cease her behavior he was going to strike her. She probably misinterpreted this as a threat when it was actually a warning. This man was ready to commit violence on her and she probably insulted him, she may have spit on him. The situation erupted in violence.
This is what Tasha Hill could have done to have not been beaten. She could have ignored him after he alledgedly nearly hit her daughter. She could have chosen not to go into that foyer and argue with that man. She could have chosen to cease talking and let him go after he warned her he was going to attack her physically if she didn't leave him alone. She did all of the things she did because She FELT that she was right. She FELT that she was justified in DISRESPECTING an ANGRY person, she was so sure and right in her mind that she was justified in ANGERING, INSULTING, and DISRESPECTING a person who warned her to leave him alone,and instead of leaving him alone she continued to INCITE him. Tasha Hill knew better than to do all of the things that she did. The attacker is not excused by the law for attacking Tasha Hill, she is not innocent in this incident.
Tink

Moore, SC

#204 Sep 21, 2009
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/asheville-nc/...

You were post number 190... I came back 3 posts later.
Frank

United States

#205 Sep 21, 2009
mlc9852 wrote:
<quoted text>
There was an incident in Lady Lake, Florida about ten years ago. A man ran into a crowd of people with his car and killed at least one person and seriously injured some others. the crowd pulled him from his car and beat him because they thought he was drunk. He was actually an epileptic and had just had a seizure. The driver was white and so were most of the people who beat him. If the driver had been a different color than the people who beat him someone would be calling it a hate crime, it was really mob justice. The incident you tell of the man on the moped and of the truck driver is an incident of mob justice. If the truck driver were black I'm sure Jesse Jackson would be around to call it a hate crime though.
Frank

United States

#206 Sep 21, 2009
If two men went out in that foyer and had an argument that escalated in violence BOTH of them would be charged.
Buncy

United States

#207 Sep 21, 2009
Frank wrote:
Tasha Hill said excuse me sir you almost hit my daughter. I really don't believe that she told him that in a very nice way either. The man took offense and they had an argument in the foyer. Both people felt offended. The wise thing for both people to have done is simply leave. The guy got very angry and probably told her that if she didn't cease her behavior he was going to strike her. She probably .
"Probably" means you're speculating. It also means the more you talk, the stupider you look.
grand dragon of the clan

Columbia, SC

#208 Sep 21, 2009
told you folks before hate crime law was for blacks and other minorities benefit. only white people and christians were exempt. yet all you whites refuse to be proud of your white heritage. shame on you. until whites become proud of their white heritage and take back what belongs to them, a pride in their white culture, then they will always be abused by evil, tyrannical minority pimps in this country. come join us and defend the white race or else STFU and take your abuse.
Frank

United States

#209 Sep 21, 2009
Buncy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Probably" means you're speculating. It also means the more you talk, the stupider you look.
You are finally using your head. That's exactly what I'm doing. I have formulated a theory based on what I know about the incident, my own expierience dealing with violent people, violent incidents, media spin, and psychology. I worked in a bar as a bouncer. I have had to prevent fights before and every time both parties swore it was the other guys fault and that they were completely innocent when in reality they were both at fault. I have witnessed someone who started a fight lie so skillfully that if I hadn't witnessed the event with my own eyes I would have believed them. It's made me very skeptical that someone would be attacked for just saying excuse me by a 47 year old man that has been able to function in society without gettin himself locked up or killed by now.
Tasha Hill went on television and said that she was protecting her daughter. This is just a ploy for sympathy. How could she be protecting her daughter from someone who was walkin away?
You know that she had a conversation with him in the foyer. She said that at one point she told him she was an Army reservist and that she didn't want any trouble. So you know it takes two people to have a conversation.
Heres the facts, and not speculation. She said something to the man, she went out in the foyer with him, they had a conversation, and he assaulted her. The media is trying to say that he almost hit her daughter with the door and she politely said excuse me sir ,ever so politely, you almost hit my daughter with the door, and for no other reason except that she was black attacked her.
Go Sanchez

United States

#210 Sep 21, 2009
Frank wrote:
If two men went out in that foyer and had an argument that escalated in violence BOTH of them would be charged.
ad BOTH of these people should be charged. In Tenn.,in a domestic dispute both parties are charged. I had a distant cousin that was always fighting with some no good husband.She layed as many licks as he did and I'm sure every bit as hard. The county started putting BOTH in jail. I was thrilled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DO YOU APPROVE Of CECIL BOTHWELL AS CITY COUNCI... 1 hr Cullin SNORKLEAnuson 53
APD cops call for Chief Anderson's RESIGNATION !!! 1 hr CullinSNORKLER An... 38
KAY HAGEN TONGUE-TIED ABOUT OBAMA Surprised? 2 hr NC TEA Party Country 10
Do you approve of Tim Moffitt as State Represen... (Jan '12) 2 hr UndergroundBaking 109
Warp drive inventor at Asheville Bus station 3 hr ApePeeD 14
N.C. police chief wrote lieutenant up for Army ... 3 hr ApePeeD 6
City Council Backs Police Chief 5 hr Good grief 8
Asheville Dating
Find my Match

Asheville Jobs

Asheville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Asheville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Asheville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]