6 charged in Asheville prostitution s...

6 charged in Asheville prostitution sting

There are 57 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Dec 19, 2008, titled 6 charged in Asheville prostitution sting. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

Asheville Vice officers in the Drug Suppression Unit of the Asheville Police Department conducted a street-level prostitution operation on Thursday, resulting in six people being charged with soliciting ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Alice

Hickory, NC

#1 Dec 19, 2008
Does 'crimes against nature' refer to sodomy? It seems so archaic to refer to it in that way.

Sgt Rock

Since: Jun 07

Johnson City, TN

#2 Dec 19, 2008
Alice wrote:
Does 'crimes against nature' refer to sodomy? It seems so archaic to refer to it in that way.
Yes and yes.

Sgt Rock

Johnson City, TN

#3 Dec 19, 2008
Whew, glad they didn't get me. It's tough being a gigilo.
tdk

AOL

#4 Dec 19, 2008
is this national skank week or something?
family values you betcha

Hendersonville, NC

#5 Dec 19, 2008
Mother of Palin daughter's boyfriend arrested

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

Published: December 19, 2008

ANCHORAGE, Alaska
Alaska state troopers have arrested the mother of Bristol Palin's boyfriend on drug charges.

Sherry L. Johnston was arrested Thursday after troopers served a search warrant on a Wasilla home. The 42-year-old Johnston has been charged with six felony drug counts.

Troopers did not identify the drug involved in a brief mention on the agency's Web site.

Johnston is the mother of 18-year-old Levi Johnston. Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, the GOP nominee for vice president, announced in September that her 18-year-old daughter, Bristol, was pregnant and Johnston was the father.

Sherry Johnston was released from jail in Palmer on $5,000 bail.
tdk

AOL

#6 Dec 19, 2008
family values you betcha wrote:
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
ANCHORAGE, Alaska
Alaska state troopers have arrested the mother of Bristol Palin's boyfriend on drug charges.
Sherry L. Johnston was arrested Thursday after troopers served a search warrant on a Wasilla home. The 42-year-old Johnston has been charged with six felony drug counts.
Troopers did not identify the drug involved in a brief mention on the agency's Web site.
Johnston is the mother of 18-year-old Levi Johnston. Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, the GOP nominee for vice president, announced in September that her 18-year-old daughter, Bristol, was pregnant and Johnston was the father.
Wow!!!!!!! lets impeach the governor now.
ice

United States

#7 Dec 19, 2008
family values you betcha wrote:
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
ANCHORAGE, Alaska
what does this have to do with the prostitution sting in asheville
ice

United States

#8 Dec 19, 2008
asheville needs better looking prostitutes from the looks of the women on the apd website can't believe someone would be willling to pay them for sex but again from the guys pictures on there they are just cheap guys not willing to put out much money
tdk

AOL

#9 Dec 19, 2008
i guess she flies to asheville and is a hooker during the week and flies back to alaska on weekends and deals drugs.hell of a week gettin arrested twice in 2 different states.so since she is sarah palens daughters boyfriends mother she should be impeached and thrown in jail.simple.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#10 Dec 19, 2008
Sgt Rock wrote:
I'm glad they didn't get you too, you handsome devil.
Marilyn Turreeza

Greer, SC

#11 Dec 19, 2008
Sgt Rock wrote:
I'm glad they didn't get you too, you handsome devil.

Yeppers. Handsome and illiterate.
Bobby Brown

Candler, NC

#12 Dec 19, 2008
ice wrote:
asheville needs better looking prostitutes from the looks of the women on the apd website can't believe someone would be willling to pay them for sex but again from the guys pictures on there they are just cheap guys not willing to put out much money
WHEWWWWWWW! You are so right! Those women are A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET! They should just write "ALL STD's" on their forehead, because they look like carriers of all STD's. Whomever buy those girls must be YONKERS!

Since: May 07

Manteo, NC

#13 Dec 19, 2008
ice wrote:
<quoted text>what does this have to do with the prostitution sting in asheville
This jerk is posting this all over the place. Ignore.
Yup

Savannah, GA

#14 Dec 19, 2008
Too bad when Barack Obama was in Asheville he didnt stop in the area that the hookers work and declare the area a "peace and unity area" for all races to unite and look to the future for change!!

Ahhh!!! the world will be such a better place when Mr Obama finally takes office. Ahhhh i get a warm fuzzy feeling when i think about it!!

I was sitting at Starbucks on Charlotte St the other day when these 2 alternative lifestyle females were "disgussing" and compareing Obama to some religious savior. It got so ridicilous listening to these 2 freaks that I about puked!!!

Again..." There goes the country...."

Since: May 07

Manteo, NC

#15 Dec 19, 2008
It's really sad that women (and some men) turn to prostitution. Mostly it's about drugs. Very sad. Women - there is a better life available. Just have the courage to seek help.
ice

United States

#16 Dec 19, 2008
Bobby Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
WHEWWWWWWW! You are so right! Those women are A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET! They should just write "ALL STD's" on their forehead, because they look like carriers of all STD's. Whomever buy those girls must be YONKERS!
no these ladies are nightmare on south frenchborad street and coxe ave.lol
rickm

Maxton, NC

#17 Dec 19, 2008
Coxe Ave, how fitting.
Bobby Brown

Candler, NC

#18 Dec 19, 2008
ice wrote:
<quoted text>no these ladies are nightmare on south frenchborad street and coxe ave.lol
...LOL....We are not even close. How about NASTY BIATCHES WITH NO TEETH AND ROTTEN GUMLINES! YUCKKKKKKK! There is no comparison for these women. They beat all the ugly, rotten, stank, std carring, homeless looking, garbage, and trashy prostitutes in the USA and other countries!
gypsy24

The Dalles, OR

#19 Dec 19, 2008
Asheville? A mecca for "crimes against nature"? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Can't WAIT to hear what the Queers there will do with THIS one.
Best laugh I've had all week. Thanks.

Sgt Rock

Johnson City, TN

#20 Dec 19, 2008
motorcycle madman wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad they didn't get you too, you handsome devil.
Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 2 hr Science 163,736
governor wimpie ray cooper needs his ass beat t... 3 hr Gin Mill 6
Where is the best swingers hangout hotspot? 3 hr Gin Mill 5
Wanda Greene under investigation by FBI 4 hr Jesse 4
I Feel Unsafe At Asheville Oneness Deeksha (Jan '17) 4 hr Yuk Yuk Yuk 133
BRING BACK Our FORUMS! 12 hr Thomas38 21
The Favorites Didn't Make It 15 hr YukYukYuk 13

Asheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Asheville Mortgages