JFK Approved of German Fascism In 1937

JFK Approved of German Fascism In 1937

Posted in the Asheville Forum

The Hoffman Report

Matawan, NJ

#1 May 24, 2013
A young John F. Kennedy thought fascism was the right system for Germany, a new book that reviews the late president’s travel diaries from his trip to Germany pre-World War II divulges. The new revelations are found in “John F. Kennedy — Among the Germans. Travel diaries and letters 1937-1945,' a book recently released in Germany, according to the Daily Mail. According to the British tabloid’s account of the book’s contents, Kennedy kept a diary during a 1937 journey to Nazi Germany. During the trip, he concluded:'Fascism? The right thing for Nazi Germany.

That didn't turn out well. Add this approval of Nazism to JFK's drug use and philandering around, and you have a man who was far from the statesman that the east coast liberal establishment has tried to mislead us about.
T George Hoffman

Matawan, NJ

#2 May 25, 2013
This is a complete lie! Everyone knows President Kennedy was perfect. He should have been king then the country would have been Camelot. It's you rightwing hatemongers who are responsible for him not being here any longer. QUIT LYING ABOUT MY HERO J.F.K.! He wasn't an admirer of Hitler. He was an admirer of Joseph Stalin. Sol there. You rightwing rednecks STFU you ignorant POSs.
ApePeeD

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3 May 25, 2013
The Hoffman Report wrote:
A young John F. Kennedy thought fascism was the right system for Germany
Fascism WAS a time of economic strength for Germany. Hitler got the roads and infrastructure in order so troops could be moved around, and because of this, the car industry soared.

Eisenhower based the US interstate system off of the German Autobahn system because he was impressed with it. Yup, the Nazi Autobahn system.

Whether the politics of Nazism were right or not, Nazis still pulled Germany out of a post-World War 1 slump.
Greg Bannister

Asheville, NC

#5 May 25, 2013
Money Wasted wrote:
<quoted text>What will pull us out of this Obama slump? Some ovens to bake liberal voters?
L O L !!! Right on! We can begin by impeaching this lazy incompetent anti-American mistake B. Hussein Obama, then put Crazy Uncle Joe BiteMe into a mental institution and make the republican Speaker of the House acting President. That'll fix it!
Judge Hoffman

Asheville, NC

#7 May 26, 2013
UndergroundBakingCo wrote:
President John F Kennedy was the best president this country never had! You rightwing crackers stifle yourselves and learn to love the man.
Now this isn't the bakery posting. This has to be my nephew Thomas. Why do you worship a drug addled fascist like JFK?
Leesa Baker

Asheville, NC

#11 May 28, 2013
This sounds about right since Old Joe Kennedy was an admirer of Hitler. And Hitler was an admirer of Lincoln. Go finger.
Will Hardsuck

United States

#12 May 28, 2013
Thomas GTF outta here.
Leesa Baker

Asheville, NC

#13 May 29, 2013
Will Hardsuck wrote:
Thomas GTF outta here.
Please do not be rude to daddio.
Dr Ruth

Latham, NY

#14 May 30, 2013
People, please stop harrassing my Tom. He is in rehab for internet troll addiction. The Peterson Institute in upstate New York. Please only talk the liberal progressive p.c. line. That means, praise Presadint Osama. Praise Nancy Pelosi and Hairy Reed. Praise Karl Marx and be in favor of high taxes on the rich and more regulation of those evil corporations. Praise the Oregon Ranch and the Rolls Royce guru. Praise JFK especially, Tom's Camel Toe Lot King.
JIm Ed Hunnicutt

New York, NY

#15 May 30, 2013
I don't understand why these NE yankees are so taken by JFK. He was the typical lying politican. Nothing more. Maybe even less.
Git r Done

Asheville, NC

#16 May 31, 2013
JIm Ed Hunnicutt wrote:
I don't understand why these NE yankees are so taken by JFK. He was the typical lying politican. Nothing more. Maybe even less.
Git r Done!
Think About It

Williamston, SC

#19 Jun 8, 2013
JIm Ed Hunnicutt wrote:
STFU you POS.
Figures

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Jun 8, 2013
It figures that JFK was a nazi. He sucked everywhere else too.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#21 Jun 8, 2013
Asheville is known to be a city/state of loosers. JFK was right. Nazism was the model for the world during the 30's. Prosperity, order, nationalism made for a strong country. They could have ruled the world,if it's leader was not insane.
ApePeeD

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#22 Jun 9, 2013
Messanger wrote:
Asheville is known to be a city/state of loosers. JFK was right. Nazism was the model for the world during the 30's. Prosperity, order, nationalism made for a strong country. They could have ruled the world,if it's leader was not insane.
We just call it Homeland Security now.
Barry Soetoro

United States

#23 Jun 9, 2013
Leesa Baker wrote:
This sounds about right since Old Joe Kennedy was an admirer of Hitler. And Hitler was an admirer of Lincoln. Go finger.
True. FDR hated Hitler and pushed a hard line against him in private while proclaiming neutrality in public. Ole Joe was at odds with US policy when Joe was Ambassador to Great Britain, since he admired Hitler. Luckily ole Joe was too busy bedding down Hollywood starlets to push his pro Nazi leanings. But Joe was a virulent hater of the commies. JFK was a chip off the old block. Ted Kennedy was different and the worst of the bunch. Sorry as can be and he never saw a Commie that he didn't admire.
Snakeeye

New Providence, NJ

#24 Jun 13, 2013
Thanks for this post. Why these NE liberal elitists insist on holding John Kennedy up as some super statesman to the point of making a 'camelot' for America when he was alive, is just bullschit of the highest stench odor. JFK was a womanizing, drug addict, lying sack of crap just like most politicians.
Barry Soetoro

United States

#27 Jun 14, 2013
Snakeeye wrote:
Thanks for this post. Why these NE liberal elitists insist on holding John Kennedy up as some super statesman to the point of making a 'camelot' for America when he was alive, is just bullschit of the highest stench odor. JFK was a womanizing, drug addict, lying sack of crap just like most politicians.
True, but he hated the commies, as his Dad Joe had taught him. Too bad that sorry ass Ted was too young at the time to get the anti-commie indoctrination. Ted never saw a commie he didn't love. By the time JFK had gained the presidency JFK realized the Nazi philosophy was a depraved way of life. But JFK was too busy bedding sluts to become a great president.
Judge Hoffman

Phoenix, AZ

#28 Jun 15, 2013
John Fitzgerald Kennedy was the son of a bootlegger turned millionaire. Old Joe had lots of connections, many I assume bought off by his ill-gotten fortune. So does it follow that hios son JFK would be some sort of statesman? No i don';t think so. Old Joe had a lot of affairs. JFK inherited that from his father and had quite a few himself in the White House. Enough to make that old perv Bill Clinton blush. So i am not one of those who put JFK in the "best presidents" category.
Shirley Hoffman

New York, NY

#29 Jun 15, 2013
Nazism is wrong no matter how you slice it. It is abhorent that JFK and his father approved of Hitler.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asheville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Manheimer Strikes Again for AirBNB Motels (Mar '17) 1 hr The Pips 17
Where Is Rosemberg Ortiz? (Jun '17) 2 hr Rosie Ortiz 6
Asheville Sucks! (Feb '17) 2 hr Local 10
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 3 hr Simon 166,295
Crooked City Manager, Gary Jackson, Says He's R... 21 hr Butch 2
NHM construction drug test Fri wheels 89 1
E85 Ethanol (Jan '10) Feb 11 Asheville Native 25

Asheville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Asheville Mortgages