City of Asherton - Mayor Saldivar

City of Asherton - Mayor Saldivar

Posted in the Asherton Forum

Ram

United States

#1 Aug 22, 2010
My sister said that Ramon is working picking up trash with his wife's cousin Juan and Saucedo's bother in law Jason and Mauro's brother in law Enrique. He sez he won't run again for re-election because there is not enough money to hire non related people.
Waste Collector

Austin, TX

#2 Aug 30, 2010
Ramon's always been good @ picking up trash!
Trojan

Oakes, ND

#3 Aug 31, 2010
Man you all can sure flap your yap! Ima be honest so please people listen to what I say!! Look Iím not all excited that Ramon Saldivar is the Mayor of our town, but thatís who WE voted in. I admit there are more things he can do or things he could of done differently but you all tend to forget that he doesnít make decisions by himself. Most of his decisions if not all are also made my both commissioners too. The one thing you all tend to forget is that when Mayor Saldivar took over this position he was faced with a lot on his plate. Not to mention the mess this town was left in!! Look..honestly this is our town, OUR TOWN and look at the status we are in. Mayor saldivar has made many improvements to this town...and I mean many. Its so simple...if you all have any ideas, suggestions or opinions why donít you all just attend the city meetings and voice them there. Or better yet if you really think you can do a better job of running this town then you should campaign and run. Just donít be surprised when you do get elected and you realize it wasnít what you thought it would be or that its not as easy as opening your mouth and things get done. There is a procedure and there is protocol. In my opinion I really do believe Mayor saldivar, Comm. Saucedo & Comm. Bustamante are the best people we've had running this town in a very long town. Criticism goes a long way but trust me its totally different when your the one in that seat and you see it with your own eyes! GOOD JOB MAYOR AND BOTH COMMISIONERS, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND I REALLY HOPE THE PEOPLE OF ASHERTON KEEP YOU IN OFFICE. Not even the President of this great nation can turn thins around in a short span of time when elected. So for "RAM" & "WASTE COLLECTOR" put your money where your mouth is and make a difference! Its cause of people like you that this town has become what it has. Come on RAM & Waste Collector....this is YOUR town, YOUR TOWN!! This is CHETO and we are TROJANS and thatís why we are known as FIGHTERS!! I donít know bout you, but MY TROJAN PRIDE WILL NEVER DIE!! Iím not gonna let Asherton die like Catarina, Big wells or Brundage, I want my Grandchildren to see where they came from!! A lot of oil business coming to this area...now is the time to take advantage and get this economy kick started!! Que Viva Cheto!
WTF

San Antonio, TX

#4 Aug 31, 2010
let me tell you something here MR TROJAN PRIDE GUY, what you need to do is get off your knees because it seems that you are about to suck these guys dry... i really hate to see how the old folks and young generation is getting taking advantage of by somebody who looks more like a dictator than a mayor. i go by frequently and dont see any of the things that are supposedly being done to the city. no improvements at all to "YOUR TOWN" and to "YOUR PEOPLE" yes that what he is doing by charging people for more water than what is being used. what's the point of going to a meeting when the concerns of the people are being ignored. they can complain all they want but they are just wasting your time. what the people should do is boycott against the city or take this to higher authorities. hey that's a good idea!!!
DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

San Antonio, TX

#5 Sep 4, 2010
WAH WAH. People are never satisfied. Look point is that this mayor has done much much more for the town than any of the past mayors. Sure theres more to be done, but heck its a start. What did Galvan ever do, what did Gonzalez do.. Dont like it, U RUN FOR MAYOR... Unless you know u can't do a better job, unless u know u wont even qualify to be a mayor. perhaps background problems stopping you.. So in the meantime all you can do is complain and whine.. What the FK have you done for the city lately, mr WTF.. what have you done lately instead of getting on topix and complain. Take it as it is or do something about it.
hey

United States

#6 Sep 9, 2010
they should just hand this town over to carrizo cause the people from cheto are not showing any improvement what so ever. let me tell you something when galvan was in office we didnt have to pay as much as we pay now for our water bill. our streets have been in the same condition for i dont even know how many years now, but like it was said we voted this guy in and its our time to vote him out.
WTF

Moulton, TX

#7 Oct 15, 2010
well "DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT" i have done a lot for the city like pay my taxes and shown good citizen ship skill. i have done a lot more and have a lot more to show than what you do. i can complain all i want since it is one of my given rights as a citizen of this great nation which i have fought for, not like you who just sits and sucks on something which i wish i could type on here but i wont because i don't want to have you cry like a little baby. i am more than qualified to take that position and would if i didn't have to deal with idiots like you. i guess that if you had the education and knowledge you would know some of the things and research before getting on here trying to prove a point. just go back to school, get an education or join the armed forces that way you can talk at my level. at least i can say i have fought for this land of ours not like you just watch it on TV. the way it looks and sounds maybe you are blowing him too. HAAAA HAAA HAAA!!!!!!!
citizen

Dardanelle, AR

#8 Oct 22, 2010
Why does the city employ relatives of the mayor and commissioners. The first one was the brother of the mayor's mother.(third degree of consanguinity). Then the brother-in-laws of both commissioners. The last one is the mayor's brother-in-law. (second degree of affinity) It is against Texas Government Code Section 573.041 for any government offical to appoint, confirm, or vote to confirm or appoint an individual to a position compensated by public funds, if the individual is related to the official within the degree describe in Section 573.002.
WTF

San Antonio, TX

#9 Oct 24, 2010
this needs to be reported it is not right at all. every time that anyone talks to the mayor he tries to make all the citizens of asherton look like if they are all stupid and uneducated. maybe someone should go up to higher authorities and put the mayor where he belongs. show him that he is not as smart as he makes himself to be.
Trojan

United States

#10 Oct 29, 2010
I don't care if they are called THE THREE STOOGES, Ramon is trying hard he is also buying shirts for my dad the fire marshal so they can look good on the parades. Then again my brother in law is not behind my brother Jason getting hired. My brother in law hired enrique so bebito hired Jason. To make things better Ramon didn't hire Alfonso. Bebito and Saucedo hired him. Hey wake up and go to sleep!
citizen

United States

#11 Oct 29, 2010
trojan: don't be so stupid. Commissioners do not have the authority to hire. The mayor may, if he is given the authorization by the commissioners, but the city commission has to approve any hiring, that is, if they are worth anything.You are the one that has wake up and come up with a better explanation, when the county attorney, the district attorney are made aware of this situation
idiots_in_cheto_ runingLMA

United States

#12 Nov 15, 2010
where did you get your education Trojan you sound retarded. LMAO you are trying to defend him for buying shirts what an idiot you just put yourself and him in a big pile of you know what. what a moron you are get better facts before you get on here trying to defend somebody on here or better yet get some schooling. i suggest go back to first grade LOL
WTF

United States

#13 Nov 15, 2010
no comment they said it all
For information about

Orlando, FL

#14 Feb 26, 2011
Clicking on link opens new advertisement. please click here. Required fields are red ...
Trojan

United States

#15 Feb 28, 2011
idiots_in_cheto_runingLMA wrote:
where did you get your education Trojan you sound retarded. LMAO you are trying to defend him for buying shirts what an idiot you just put yourself and him in a big pile of you know what. what a moron you are get better facts before you get on here trying to defend somebody on here or better yet get some schooling. i suggest go back to first grade LOL
I may sound retard but you are the f head that fell for it stupid! This is topix, Cabeza de Caca! LOL MF
Trojan

United States

#16 Feb 28, 2011
citizen wrote:
trojan: don't be so stupid. Commissioners do not have the authority to hire. The mayor may, if he is given the authorization by the commissioners, but the city commission has to approve any hiring, that is, if they are worth anything.You are the one that has wake up and come up with a better explanation, when the county attorney, the district attorney are made aware of this situation
Same to you, I may sound retard but you are the f head that fell for it stupid! This is topix, Cabeza de Caca! I just don't have anything else to do, LOL MF
comment s

United States

#17 Mar 26, 2011
I like how some on here come on to defend the elected, too bad they dont show that same type of concern for someone on here who is just voicing their concerns. W wow! They sure are quick to talk a lot of garbage to the citizens of Cheto, and these are your elected ??. Just because someone was elected does it mean they are the right person for the position.
tellin tha truth

San Antonio, TX

#18 Mar 27, 2011
i know what you mean just cause they can buy an 8 ball and share doesnt qualify them to run the city.. drug user yes..city council no..
googleyou

Fort Worth, TX

#19 Apr 27, 2011
The oilfield COULD be bringing in work and money to Asherton,....but your mayor is fighting it all the way. The company's talk to each other and they know your mayor doesn't want more business in Asherton. It isn't going to hurt them, they'll just go down the road. Your trojan pride is left with a town without jobs. Thank you mayor!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asherton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for fun 1 hr Alty Cruz 5
Old but im not that old bold but I'm not that b... 1 hr WTF 7
Looking for two chubby guys for a three-way wit... 7 hr Iris 12
Back from Europe 8 hr San Antonio 2
Who is Mark of the Beast Sepulveda? 9 hr Nikki 3
Class of 99 9 hr San Antonio 17
Eli Villegas aka San Anto 9 hr anonymous 6

Asherton Jobs

Personal Finance

Asherton Mortgages