Asherton ,Texas
pamela abundez

Athens, TX

#1 Jan 21, 2010
Every time i went to my grandma's rest her soul
I always wondered about that house it's beautiful
please till me the history? If it's ever on sale I would sure love to buy it.

United States

#2 Jul 8, 2010
These pictures are nice! Missing Cheto.:(
out of towner

San Antonio, TX

#3 Jul 29, 2010
I would love to hear the history of this house toI emember from when I was growing up in carrizo

Yoakum, TX

#4 Aug 6, 2010
Oh, what memories this house has given me. I remeber going there to visit with Mrs. McKincey back in the late 50's when she was in charge of the cafateria. She was a wonderful lady. My sister and I used to go there all the time. She would give us ice cream and we would help her around the house. She was someone who was very giving and loved by students.
i in lockharthop

Seguin, TX

#5 Nov 11, 2013
Just saw this house last weekend. It's a historical landmarked site with plaque outside one the street. It is not open to the public but seems to be lived in and the grounds and buildings are in good repair. We were driving by on the highway and had to turn around to go back and see it. Love out of the way places like this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asherton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New City Trash Cans 3 hr Larry 15
Victoria Vega 4 hr Lol24 1
STD in town (Sep '08) 6 hr SAN ANTO 26
Samantha Rios 18 hr Samantha R 16
City of Asherton 20 hr Concerned Citizen 1
My home girl blanca guajardo 21 hr Sarg 1
Who really is Emmi Salinas 21 hr Yuk 2

Asherton Jobs

Personal Finance

Asherton Mortgages