why are people addicted to drugs

why are people addicted to drugs

Posted in the Asherton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
get a life
#1 Jun 6, 2012
Because people who dont mind their business drive people insane so these addicts shut themselves out with drugs, so enough with the accusations cause nobody's life is perfect and if it is WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN CRYSTAL CITY?
san anto

United States

#2 Jun 14, 2012
Well i dont consider myself a drug addict even though i have 2 foot long needle tracks on each arm.wake up sweating n shaking.dont eat just thinking of my next fix.other than that im just a regular guy
chicano y que

San Antonio, TX

#3 Jun 14, 2012
YOU BARELY HAVE enough money to put food on the table IF YOU COULD AFFORD DRUGS YOUD BE A JUNKIE JUST LIKE YOU WERE IN THE PAST PENDEJO,abre tus ojos atascado.
san anto

United States

#4 Jun 15, 2012
Well can you spare a bologna sandwich.thier brother.ill see if my system can take it.cooking my morning fix.gotta go hustle for the days supply carnal.CREYETELA LARDASS
rick

San Antonio, TX

#5 Jun 15, 2012
why are people addicticted to drugs your mom probly had wile she was on drugs
camarada

United States

#6 Jun 15, 2012
why did you do drugs chicano ask the same question to youreself thats why you ended on disability they say you popped acid and you never came back from the trip so dont criticize
san anto

United States

#7 Jun 15, 2012
Yea i remember chicano that lardass one time he did a hit of window paint acid and took off running junping peoples fences screaming the cops the cops.it was 3 in the morning.another time we were working in the field he took a hit n did triple the work of everybody else.but got paid the same the lardass.
oil field outlaw

United States

#8 Jun 18, 2012
Man this san anto guy is annoying. Is he the same san anto from facebook
san anto

United States

#9 Jun 18, 2012
Stop your whining oil rat n im not o, facebook tweeter or any other crap.stpo crying n dig those holes oil rat.this is cristal's topix hispanics only .remember your white only crap in the past.well hispanics only.we dont need a white man digging holes to come on this topix with his WAH WAH WAH .OIL RATIO
Chicano jr

San Antonio, TX

#11 Jun 18, 2012
san anto wrote:
Well i dont consider myself a drug addict even though i have 2 foot long needle tracks on each arm.wake up sweating n shaking.dont eat just thinking of my next fix.other than that im just a regular guy
You wake up like that everyday until somebody sticks a pecker down your azz or a pair of balls down your toothless mouth jackazz wino...
san anto

United States

#13 Jun 18, 2012
Come on man going soft on me you only used peckers once.com e on can you use peckers everyothe word.like this jackass.YESTERDAY PECKERS IT PECKERS WAS PECKERS RAINING PECKERS.KICK IT UP A NOTCH THIER Jackass
Tencha La Jefa

Wyandotte, OK

#14 Jun 18, 2012
Shan Anto, lla callate el osico, nomas te la pasas ladrando como perro. Es que la envidia no te deja descansar, limosnero. Don't forget about the days you would beg for nickels in your old neighborhood "el barrio" en Crystal City.

And, just to let you know, you don't own this website. Therefore anyone can contribute/post their messages as they please, it's called freedom of speech, you moron.
san anto

United States

#15 Jun 18, 2012
Yea TENCHA LA TAQUACHA it is freedom of speech FOR AMERICAN CITIZENS NOT MOJADAS?WITH A NAME LIKE TENCHA.COM E ONE RHATS ONE OF THE WORST NAMES A SKANK CAN HAVE WHAT WERE YOUR PARENTS THINKING WHEN THEY NAMED YOU TENCHA.YOU WOULD HAVE BE BETTER OF BEING CALLED(EPIFINIA OR SALOMONA OR AGAPITA) BUT NOOO TENCHA LA TAQUACHA .
san anto

United States

#16 Jun 18, 2012
Hora si me hacuredo tencha la taquacha .tu me dabas un nickle cada vez que te picaba la cola y 5 veces te la picaba y con la peseta juava 3 mesas de billar.lol
Wow

Atlanta, GA

#17 Jun 18, 2012
Sooooo is this vocabulary a new language cuz I understood nothing but "white" Lmao
san anto

United States

#18 Jun 19, 2012
Yea thier wow its the new lingo very hot these days the future of conversations
candy

United States

#19 Jun 19, 2012
finally tencha escaped from don samuel again
Ghetto fabuloso

Atlanta, GA

#20 Jul 15, 2012
It must be all the dirty water they drink..
Momma Says

Muldoon, TX

#21 Jul 15, 2012
Because drugs are addictive and people are weak. Kinda sad but when things get tough people sometimes rely on alchohol, drugs and cigarettes. After a while (or very soon in the case of crack and meth)they get hooked and can't function without them. Don't hate them for being losers but don't become one if you can help it.
ATX512

United States

#22 Jul 17, 2012
What dumb question! Seriously? It would be like asking, why is sugar sweet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asherton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alty Cruz 47 min Boo Ya 16
Hotel across the courthouse (May '08) 50 min Rob Berg 14
what happened to the post of anmarie 3 hr Who cares 24
School Elections 5 hr Parent 2
im looking for this camarada person (May '12) 10 hr Jessica estrada 44
Are they Gona broadcast the javalina game on kher 13 hr SAN ANTO 7
99.8fm 14 hr Online 1

Asherton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance