Police Bust Leads to 6 Kilos of Cocai...

Police Bust Leads to 6 Kilos of Cocaine, 3 Arrests

There are 13 comments on the Fox 8 WGHP story from Oct 19, 2010, titled Police Bust Leads to 6 Kilos of Cocaine, 3 Arrests. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

Three men were arrested Tuesday after a police buy-bust raid led to the discovery of six kilos of cocaine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

nice guy

Greensboro, NC

#1 Oct 19, 2010
That figures, we need immigration laws like Texas. They should have never even been here! Way to go Obama!
whatever

Houston, TX

#2 Oct 19, 2010
When ever there is a BIG drug bust the one culture comes to mind and there it is right in front of you. They bring it in the others sell it,rob ya,kill ya and then it repeats its self every day. I know we (whites) do things but look at the stats its in black and white. Lets start putting these people to death point blank then they cant repeat repeat repeat repeat.....
parkcity kid

Salt Lake City, UT

#3 Nov 5, 2010
first of all its not texas its arizona get facts right second of all i bet you immigrants mowe you lawn so shut up and get a life you racist
observer

Clayton, NC

#4 Nov 5, 2010
two of these guys were from utah & the girl was from california. whatever, "whites" are the customers demanding the supply. these guys weren't going to rob or kill you, they were just supplying the demands of whites. it's i simple econ 101 thing. as long as there is a demand, someone will find a way to supply & make a prophet. you should be denouncing the white coke heads. if you've ever heard of the movie "blood diamonds" you should realize that all mexican drugs consumed here are blood drugs. around 40,000 people have been killed in mexico in the past 6 yrs because of our demand. by the way, central n.c. is a major hub, as it is near the crossroads of I40 & I85 & lies around midway between fla & ny. it's also rural, ie mayberry, & local sherriffs are easily bought.
observer

Clayton, NC

#5 Nov 5, 2010
nice guy, what does obama have to do w/anything in this news clip? he's been in office for two yrs. this has been going on throughout bush's 8 yrs. ignorant people should remain quiet unless they want to be seen as what they are. biting my tongue now as i really want to say what else i think you are.
observer

Clayton, NC

#6 Nov 5, 2010
observer wrote:
two of these guys were from utah & the girl was from california. whatever, "whites" are the customers demanding the supply. these guys weren't going to rob or kill you, they were just supplying the demands of whites. it's i simple econ 101 thing. as long as there is a demand, someone will find a way to supply & make a prophet. you should be denouncing the white coke heads. if you've ever heard of the movie "blood diamonds" you should realize that all mexican drugs consumed here are blood drugs. around 40,000 people have been killed in mexico in the past 6 yrs because of our demand. by the way, central n.c. is a major hub, as it is near the crossroads of I40 & I85 & lies around midway between fla & ny. it's also rural, ie mayberry, & local sherriffs are easily bought.
corrections: a, not i simple econ 101 thing & profit, not prophet. i was blinded by rage at the racism & typing like a banshee, w/out thinking.
observer

Clayton, NC

#7 Nov 5, 2010
as an aside, i find it ridiculous that the so-called tea baggers blame obama for all of the problems he inherited from previous administrations. anyone that knows anything about politics knows that 2 yrs is not enough time to accomplish anything in washington. reagan is an exeption to the rule. the bush team tried to put an end to that quickly via hinkley. did anyone buy the jodie foster thing? jfk served almost 4 yrs before attempting to change the way the shadow govt controlled everything. look what happened to him. obama, who i admit is an unconstitutional president, as he was born in kenya, has chosen to live & hasn't made any changes, except for the sorry, bipartisan compromised helth care reform, which is a joke. we should have something along the lines of canada or england, but the medical & drug company lobbies are too strong. why should we pay more for medicine & treatment than other industrialized nations? we are supposed to be the best.
my name is arron smith

Greensboro, NC

#8 Jun 19, 2011
whatever wrote:
When ever there is a BIG drug bust the one culture comes to mind and there it is right in front of you. They bring it in the others sell it,rob ya,kill ya and then it repeats its self every day. I know we (whites) do things but look at the stats its in black and white. Lets start putting these people to death point blank then they cant repeat repeat repeat repeat.....
wow your an north carolina small town southener idiot. you dont judge a entire subculture of people off of one mistake. you sir, are a north carolina idiot xD have a nice day! dont judge people thats stupid. people can dress or be in wahtever culture they want without close minded twit heads like yourself puting them down for it. kthxbai..bai bai jerk!
my name is arron smith

Greensboro, NC

#9 Jun 19, 2011
parkcity kid wrote:
first of all its not texas its arizona get facts right second of all i bet you immigrants mowe you lawn so shut up and get a life you racist
hahahhha i know right! these people are north carolina racists :D.
Freddie Sawyers

High Point, NC

#10 Feb 3, 2014
He open the Boarder,.you Demcrat ass
Primo

Greensboro, NC

#11 Feb 6, 2014
Some basic dope math ---

Six kilos of cocaine, wholesale value (AZ)=$90,000

Six kilos of cocaine, wholesale value (NC)=$150,000

Six kilos of cocaine, street value (Retail, USA)=$900,000

10 fold increase from AZ to the streets of NC, with margins like that, the drug war will never be won.
Gallega

Greensboro, NC

#12 Jun 17, 2014
Primo wrote:
Some basic dope math ---
Six kilos of cocaine, wholesale value (AZ)=$90,000
Six kilos of cocaine, wholesale value (NC)=$150,000
Six kilos of cocaine, street value (Retail, USA)=$900,000
10 fold increase from AZ to the streets of NC, with margins like that, the drug war will never be won.
Math is a little off, lemme correct it for ya:

6 keys, wholesale AZ = 100,000

6 keys, wholesale NC = 180,000

6 keys, retail NC (street)= 1,200,000

Good margins indeed.
No Drugs

Denver, NC

#13 Jul 5, 2014
Firing squad please. Works everytime!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asheboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
High earnings in Pleasant Garden NC versus others Aug 9 lmorris 1
News Pritchard to be paroled (Jun '07) Jul '16 rockerelf 64
Where in Denton is gravity hill? (Oct '06) Jul '16 Meniku 27
cable tv Jul '16 customer 2
News Denton puts alcohol sales back on ballot (Feb '08) Jul '16 Brent 5
Farmer's Girls' School (Sep '12) Jun '16 consodered 27
pain clinic (Apr '12) Jun '16 Burl 4

Asheboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance