Time to register your true identities

Posted in the Ashby Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of158
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Anonymous

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

15

13

12

I am tired of Stamos and others utilizing posts that are not from me. I encourage all others to follow suit. I am requesting for all the discrimination, harassment and threats to stop!
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 12, 2013
 
Do you mean stuff like this?

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
Ready guido? Put down the spaghetti fork
and wipe the garlic from your perverted mouth!
Pull up your sweatpants guido, comprende? Is
sammy the bull or Gotti your hero?
Rollstone

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 12, 2013
 
Or perhaps you meant that you want to stop posts like:

Lynch wrote:
The sentinel has slanted the truth! The word "gets" is purposefully misdirecting! Their is no "probation officer", pre-trial probation is a term not a sentence as their was NO plea change, no admission whatsoever. The Sentinel has purposefully misguided the public as they have done all along!!! I cannot make comments in reference to facts or names but I can comment on anything else. I am not in fear of getting into trouble because "I DO NOT GET INTO TROUBLE". The Sentinel is full of shit as usual! No one has the guts to tell them so but I will! I call it as it is unlike the Sentinel. The Sentinel is on the verge of being reported for their biased protectionism of local government! This fact seriously hampers checks and balances concerning Democracy! The Sentinel can go FUCK THEMSELVES! Hopefully they bring a libel against me which they will not because I have plenty of evidence against the Sentinel as that PUKE editor was told as much in writing!!! In ending, FUCK YOU SENTINEL! Your paper is horrid, slanted and is beginning to be realized by the citizens of Fitchburg. Your paper is nothing more than a BS bulletin!
American

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

12

8

7

Lynch camp wrote:
I am tired of Stamos and others utilizing posts that are not from me. I encourage all others to follow suit. I am requesting for all the discrimination, harassment and threats to stop!
You don't own topix. You don't own this board. This is an anonymous board for posters. Who says you HAVE to be here?

If you don't like the posted opinions you don't have to come on here. Just stay away from topix if it bothers you. This is not the same a graffiti spray painted on something that you HAVE to view everyday and cannot escape from it.

This is something you DO NOT HAVE to view if you don't like it. No one is FORCING you to come on here and view the postings. I never heard anyone who keeps doing something they do not like if they have control over it and DO NOT HAVE to keep doing it.

Topix is not a mandatory prerequisite to be eligibile to become a Councilor or Mayor.

There are many other blogging sites if you don't like this one.

Still waiting about that job offer though.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

11

7

5

Sorry, not going to provide my contact information to a person who has been convicted of a violent crime and who has, by his own admission, assaulted police officers. You must think everyone is as dumb as you?
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Sure no problem, I'm Dick Hertz from holding. Only a complete idiot would give out personal information on the internet without a secured server you dope. Go back to eating your checkers and thinking they are Oreo cookies.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

11

9

7

Lynch camp wrote:
I am tired of Stamos and others utilizing posts that are not from me. I encourage all others to follow suit. I am requesting for all the discrimination, harassment and threats to stop!
Lynch, you have been running political campaigns and personal campaigns against others on these threads now for years. You've been soliciting funds on here and have made some very serious accusations against many people. Every citizen has the right to vet political candidates and question their qualifications, credibility, and motives before casting their votes. Using posts from you and others on here is part of that vetting process.

Take for example this particular post below. Apparently some women who was living under your roof was forced to move out of fear because you and your boyfriend were fighting all the time over you staying up late nights having phone sex and running up the bills.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...

Voters have every right to question this alleged behavior, make their own judgments and then vote accordingly.
American

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

FLRetiree wrote:
Sorry, not going to provide my contact information to a person who has been convicted of a violent crime and who has, by his own admission, assaulted police officers. You must think everyone is as dumb as you?
My girlfriend doesn't even have all my information and that is a good thing because my wife would kill me.
Anonymous

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

11

10

8

Rollstone wrote:
Or perhaps you meant that you want to stop posts like:
Lynch wrote:
The sentinel has slanted the truth! The word "gets" is purposefully misdirecting! Their is no "probation officer", pre-trial probation is a term not a sentence as their was NO plea change, no admission whatsoever. The Sentinel has purposefully misguided the public as they have done all along!!! I cannot make comments in reference to facts or names but I can comment on anything else. I am not in fear of getting into trouble because "I DO NOT GET INTO TROUBLE". The Sentinel is full of shit as usual! No one has the guts to tell them so but I will! I call it as it is unlike the Sentinel. The Sentinel is on the verge of being reported for their biased protectionism of local government! This fact seriously hampers checks and balances concerning Democracy! The Sentinel can go FUCK THEMSELVES! Hopefully they bring a libel against me which they will not because I have plenty of evidence against the Sentinel as that PUKE editor was told as much in writing!!! In ending, FUCK YOU SENTINEL! Your paper is horrid, slanted and is beginning to be realized by the citizens of Fitchburg. Your paper is nothing more than a BS bulletin!
This person is right about the Sentinel
Anonymous

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

10

7

7

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch, you have been running political campaigns and personal campaigns against others on these threads now for years. You've been soliciting funds on here and have made some very serious accusations against many people. Every citizen has the right to vet political candidates and question their qualifications, credibility, and motives before casting their votes. Using posts from you and others on here is part of that vetting process.
Take for example this particular post below. Apparently some women who was living under your roof was forced to move out of fear because you and your boyfriend were fighting all the time over you staying up late nights having phone sex and running up the bills.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
Voters have every right to question this alleged behavior, make their own judgments and then vote accordingly.
I will not address such a bogus accusation. Just like politics, sex ,lies and scandals.
Officer Limpy

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

10

1

1

I would like to register my true identity:

Clancy Wiggum
123 Fake St.
City
NDHS1968

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

13

13

11

Lynch camp wrote:
<quoted text>
This person is right about the Sentinel
Typical crap from you, Lynch. You want everyone to stop calling you on your lying bullshit, but you want to be able to continue spewing your lying hatred of anyone you don't like. Nice truce proposal. Not gonna happen.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

9

5

3

Lynch camp wrote:
<quoted text>
I will not address such a bogus accusation. Just like politics, sex ,lies and scandals.
Of course not, why would you, your dealing with someone who lived with you and moved out because they felt threatened by such behavior?
Civil Servant Supporter

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

10

8

6

Lynch camp wrote:
<quoted text>
This person is right about the Sentinel
Sooooo, you're agreeing with yourself? Shocking. You wrote that BS, of course you agree with it.

You're a very dangerous person and can only imagine the awful things you would do if you new the identities of the people you disagree with.
Logical

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

9

2

I like this brilliant idea from one of the greatest thinkers in the city. But I say take it a little further, names are great but how about including addresses, SS#'s, bank account #'s, passwords or mothers maiden names and favorite pet. Now we can figure out who the stalkers are and Mr.Lynch (My hero) if you go first others will follow!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 12, 2013
 
Excuse my grammar Lynch, I meant "you're" dealing with someone who lived with you and moved out because they felt threatened by such behavior?
Anonymous

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

12

8

8

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Of course not, why would you, your dealing with someone who lived with you and moved out because they felt threatened by such behavior?
For one, I am not going to talk about any family or acquaintance out here in any negative way. I am not going to allow you to attempt to get things going. I wish everyone well.

No negative talk at all. I will disagree sometimes but I will also agree to disagree! Too much negativity, I need more positive energy around me. I wish you well.

I was offered a job out here and you threw your two negative cents into the mix. Anyone can change but I cannot change anyone but myself. I believe that you can even change into being a nice person.

It is all positive energy; in fact I may change my name to positive energy! I hope you have a wonderful day! Enjoy the weekend!
Civil Servant Supporter

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

6

3

Lynch camp wrote:
<quoted text>
For one, I am not going to talk about any family or acquaintance out here in any negative way. I am not going to allow you to attempt to get things going. I wish everyone well.
No negative talk at all. I will disagree sometimes but I will also agree to disagree! Too much negativity, I need more positive energy around me. I wish you well.
I was offered a job out here and you threw your two negative cents into the mix. Anyone can change but I cannot change anyone but myself. I believe that you can even change into being a nice person.
It is all positive energy; in fact I may change my name to positive energy! I hope you have a wonderful day! Enjoy the weekend!


But we know where and what you do at work Stupid!!
Anonymous

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

11

9

9

Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooooo, you're agreeing with yourself? Shocking. You wrote that BS, of course you agree with it.
You're a very dangerous person and can only imagine the awful things you would do if you new the identities of the people you disagree with.
I agree to disagree! You believe lies and I believe the truth. I wouldn't hurt anyone. You know if I was a cold person I could have went for peoples jobs and followed through. Don't get me wrong, if people cannot stop themselves I will write a complaint.

I could have gone ahead with ethics investigations and the like but I didn't. I want to be left alone is all. I do not want corruption and set ups coming my way for this I will not stand for.

I was harmed greatly, I took many whacks. My life has been totally affected by corruption of city and state officials. They want to show that they are powerfully corrupt! Kudoos to them as now that they know that they affect my everyday they can smirk and pat themselves on their own backs. They are rotten and I cannot change that fact as they need to change within themselves.
Civil Servant Supporter

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 12, 2013
 
American wrote:
<quoted text>
My girlfriend doesn't even have all my information and that is a good thing because my wife would kill me.
But we know where you work stupid!!

I have an offer Mr.Lynch cannot refuse. I am offering him a job at my company where I work as a hiring manager.

I know he states there are no jobs and I know he states he works harder than firefighters and cops.

His past record will not be an issue. This is his chance to start a new life.

Because he stated he is a hard worker I am would like him to work at my company:

Avery Dennison Manufacturing
Address: 224 Industrial Rd, Fitchburg, MA 01420
Corporate website: http://www.averydennison.com/en/home.html

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of158
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ashby Discussions

Search the Ashby Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Union chief: Morale remains low at DCF 34 min Praxis33 9
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 10 hr Kundrot dionkie 1,145
Liz Warren for President 15 hr Deloris 6
Who is Ken 16 hr Samuel 5
MWCC students named to Who's Who Tue Ken from fitchburg 13
Fitchburg gets $4.2M for mill project Tue Jtn 1
Man charged with assaulting officer, heroin pos... Tue ken 1
•••
•••

Ashby News Video

•••
•••

Ashby Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ashby People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Ashby News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ashby
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••