Driver arrested in Ashby rollover - S...

Driver arrested in Ashby rollover - Sentinel & Enterprise

There are 5 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Jan 18, 2011, titled Driver arrested in Ashby rollover - Sentinel & Enterprise. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

Ashby Police and Fire departments and EMS responded to Taylor Road Sunday night for a motor-vehicle rollover.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

Kerry

Winchendon, MA

#1 Jan 18, 2011
too bad the scumbag probably won't see any jail time. what was the drivers name??? 1102
Dumb

Fitchburg, MA

#2 Jan 18, 2011
Why wouldn't the driver just spend the night at a friend's home? At least then he only gets a couple fines for leaving the scene, not OUI though.
Details

Saint Johnsbury, VT

#3 Jan 18, 2011
Very detailed article. I feel like I was there. In other news, a tree fell in the middle of the forest yesterday.
TOO MUCH INFO

Westford, MA

#4 Jan 18, 2011
I want someone's job at the S&E! Way to write an article and not have any info! Are you serious? A third grader could do a better job of it. How would you know they were located in Lunenburg and brought back to the scene, but have no names of those involved, nor the officers name? S&E is on it's way out of business I'm afraid.
Seriously

Syracuse, NY

#5 Jan 18, 2011
Details wrote:
Very detailed article. I feel like I was there. In other news, a tree fell in the middle of the forest yesterday.
Too funny. lol...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fitchburg Mayor DiNatale may have met his match... 8 hr JUnior 8
News Fitchburg patrols send message: Downtown's safe 10 hr Blah blah 1
News Single-lane opponents to make their case 12 hr Dumb dumb dumber 1
News SJC grants new trial to homeless man in trespas... Jun 29 Golf club 3
News City kicks off annual Civic Days at Riverfront ... Jun 29 Golf club 2
News Vacant home on Rollstone Road in Fitchburg dama... Jun 29 Voters love LYNCH 1
Just Another Tuesday Jun 28 Cedar Street momm... 10

Ashby Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashby Mortgages