Weekend loaded with drunken-driving arrests in Fitchburg

There are 2 comments on the Feb 26, 2013, Sentinel & Enterprise story titled Weekend loaded with drunken-driving arrests in Fitchburg. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

On Saturday, about 7:30 p.m., Daniel A. Pitre, 35, of 107 Hosmer Road, Ashby, was charged with operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol , a marked-lanes violation and reckless operation after he crashed into a tree at the intersection of Rindge Road and North Street, he said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#1 Feb 26, 2013
There is a lot of drinking and driving in Fitchburg. The past twelve months Fitchburg has been in the dumps.

There has been a massive increase in domestic violence. Break ins now include the police station. Crack being sold on the same block as the station.

Heroin is back with a vengeance. There are needles everywhere.
You Know Who

Marlborough, MA

#2 Feb 26, 2013
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
There is a lot of drinking and driving in Fitchburg. The past twelve months Fitchburg has been in the dumps.
There has been a massive increase in domestic violence. Break ins now include the police station. Crack being sold on the same block as the station.
Heroin is back with a vengeance. There are needles everywhere.
Yes, I'm afraid to admit that all you are saying is true.

Meanwhile, I noticed that the FPD has stepped up the enforcement of minor motor vehicle infractions. The City is going to hell in a hand basket with crime and drug dealing common place occurances. But, the FPD is somehow beefing up the inforcement of traffic infractions. It defies logic, but many times the truth is srtanger than fiction...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stand behind what you state 22 min Billy bob 8
Poll Does Kevin Lynch have any credibility? 25 min Billy bob 10
Baltimore burns 7 hr Ped 1
News Two charged in Leominster road-rage incident 14 hr Warren 4
News Wong's husband running in Holyoke Sun Jtn 1
News Twin Cities go for the clean sweep Sun Warren 3
News Guest Column: No Fergusons in Fitchburg Sun Warren 51
More from around the web

Ashby People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE