Scout's 9/11 ceremony to educate youn...

Scout's 9/11 ceremony to educate youngsters - Sentinel & Enterprise

There are 2 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Scout's 9/11 ceremony to educate youngsters - Sentinel & Enterprise. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

It's been nine years since the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, which means some Boy Scouts are too young to remember the day, and the memories of other Americans are fading, but the Boy Scouts of America are organizing ScoutSurge911 to keep the memory alive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

John Nojeim

United States

#1 Sep 10, 2010
I'll be joining Groton MA troop 3 in the pledge of allegience with NYC First Responders at 8:00AM tomorrow, from Portland Oregon (5:00AM my time).

I'm so proud to be part of a country wide organization dedicated to service and youth.
cordell

Greer, SC

#2 Sep 10, 2010
I personally think that this is a great idea. Thats how I feel about this whole thing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jeffery.5836 13 hr dogeatdog 1
News A change of culture at Fitchburg Police Dept. -... (Nov '10) 14 hr Jerrys Kid 286
News Church is for sale in Fitchburg - Sentinel & En... (Sep '10) 22 hr Bobby 28
New Low for Kevin Lynch Wed Ken 7
Just Another Tuesday Aug 24 GOBN 43
Lynch Misses Another Monday Aug 23 Janet 12
News Angry seniors lash out at mayor - Sentinel & En... (May '09) Aug 22 Time marches on 180

Ashby Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashby Mortgages