Ashby store clerk refuses to cash in ...

Ashby store clerk refuses to cash in on customer's misfortune - Sen...

There are 24 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Jul 1, 2010, titled Ashby store clerk refuses to cash in on customer's misfortune - Sen.... In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

What would you do if you found $1,000 in cash in an unmarked envelope? Would you pay the electric bill and some credit cards? Buy new work clothes or an iPhone? Cheryl Hudson doesn't have to question her ethics.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FHS Mom

Fitchburg, MA

#25 Jul 3, 2010
heatmiser wrote:
Good Karma for Cheryl..But what a joke.I'm sure Cheryl didnt do it for a reward.But seriously...she returns $1000 to you.And all you gave her was $40.Thats pathetic..I'm sorry.You could of had nothing and lost $1000.Show some respect at least give her $100.Its people like this lady that lost the money.The reason why I would'nt return it.I would of gave you back the $40 because obviously you need it more.Say what you want about my comment,I don't care.I have returned money to people in the pass and got nothing in return.Do I need to get something? No I don't a simple thank you is good enough.Its the principal of the matter thats all.Some of you might remember and some of you won't.But about 10yrs ago 2kids found $2,000.They returned all of it to the guy that lost it.Do you know what he gave them ?$1......not each but $1 to split.The town was so disgusted with the guy they all took up a collecting to give the kids.Not thats a dirtbag.To the person that lost the $$.Go give Cheryl another $60.Or maybe even buy her some scratch tckets.She got Karma on her side this week.
I was thinking the same thing $40.00? not much of a thank you.I would have given $100. 10%
Life time Ashby Resident

Southbridge, MA

#27 Jul 19, 2010
Nice to know there are still good people out there.
dawn thibault

Gardner, MA

#28 Mar 24, 2011
you all have something good too say about cheryl
im sure its cheryl herself answering all those comments, you i know cheryl and she stuck it to mr mikes store by saying she got hurt in the back room where of course the camera's didn't see, no she is out on work man comp. haha they didnt pay in the beginning as she thought, i drove that dizzy bitch back & forth to darthmouth hosp...she ripped me off 3300.00 yay for cheryl u bitch
meme

Berlin, MA

#29 Apr 19, 2011
u are a piece of shit for what you did to dawn how could you fuck someone over when your in a hospital bed and you need her to help you get out of there with nursing care that you needed at that time
dawn help you to get your ugly ass out of the hospital.being the little crank head you are wont even pay her back for everything good she help you with,. you are a peice of shit.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashburnham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make America Great Again! 7 hr Bill 2
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) 9 hr Big Fat Goof 79
News Fitchburg fire chief and firefighters honored T... Thu The truth 2
News One-lane Main Street project gets underway in F... Thu Momma Fattie 39
Fitchburg State University Thu Jeff 1
Lorenda Grella Thu Bill 2
Sam Squalia's Feet Nov 30 Weasel 1

Ashburnham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance