ASHBURNHAM -- All four victims of Fri...

ASHBURNHAM -- All four victims of Friday night's crash on Depot Road are out of the hospital, acc...

There are 3 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Nov 9, 2010, titled ASHBURNHAM -- All four victims of Friday night's crash on Depot Road are out of the hospital, acc.... In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

The two females that were involved in the crash are both juniors at Oakmont, Uminski said, who spoke with one of the girl's parents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

steve

Clinton, MA

#1 Nov 9, 2010
Nice job Sentinel!!!! Your article was very informative. Could you have made it anymore shorter?? This is exactly why your rag isn't selling.
Lisa

Framingham, MA

#2 Nov 9, 2010
Steve, you are SO right. I child in Elementary School could have written this.
WAY TO GO SENTINEL AND ENTERPRISE!
F-Town

White Plains, NY

#3 Nov 10, 2010
Lisa wrote:
Steve, you are SO right. I child in Elementary School could have written this.
WAY TO GO SENTINEL AND ENTERPRISE!
Maybe you both should find a more suitable news venue for your obvious level of sophistication.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashburnham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another Monday Has Come And Gone (Apr '17) 8 hr J Lindsey Ware 139
News 1st District needs someone who will listen - Se... (Jul '10) 15 hr Commander McBragg 33
More Caped Crapper Tales 21 hr Puke Editor 3
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) Sat Chet R 605
Oh What A Lovely Spring May 14 May God Strike Me... 1
Lynch for Mayor -convinced of Murder Plot (Aug '11) May 14 Captain Courageous 101
Spree Day 2018 May 12 LoveTOlickBalls 3

Ashburnham Jobs

Personal Finance

Ashburnham Mortgages