Aris Manoloules, murder for money. Gr...

Aris Manoloules, murder for money. Greedy family,lawsuit not enough.

Posted in the Ashburnham Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
moo money

United States

#1 Oct 19, 2009
Family is full of stories, lies, thieves, con-men, murders,drugs, etc. I also see why you all (manoloules's family, treefon) hide and depend on appearance, since the real thing is SHAME! http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusett ...
A second suspect was arraigned yesterday in the killing and attempted robbery of a relative in Barnstable, according to Michael O’Keefe, the Cape and Islands district attorney.
Robert Upton, 45, of Ipswich was arrested Thursday night, the day after the arrest of Christopher Manoloules, 17, of Southborough. Upton and Manoloules are charged with murder and attempted robbery in the death of Aris E. Manoloules, 47, at his Hyannis summer home on Wednesday, according to O’Keefe.
http://www.boston.com/news/local/breaking_new ...
A 44-year-old Ipswich man has been charged with murder and attempted robbery in the death of his brother-in-law, who was found dead in a Hyannis home on Wednesday.
Robert Upton has been charged in the death of Aris E. Manoloules, 47, of Framingham, whose body was found at 5:30 p.m. in a house on Ripple Cove Road by police who were conducting a well-being check.
Upton was arrested Thursday by State Police and booked by the Newton Police Department, according to an incident report from Newton police.
Manoloules had been shot multiple times in the head and torso, Cape and Islands District Attorney Michael O'Keefe and Barnstable Police Chief Paul MacDonald said in a statement.
Christopher Manoloules, 17, of Southborough, the victim's nephew, was also arraigned Thursday at Barnstable District Court for first degree murder and attempt to commit armed robbery in his uncle's death. Christopher Manoloules was held without bail and the case was continued to Nov. 5 for a pretrial hearing.
The victim was found after his brother, Christopher's father, called to request a well-being check at the house, police said.
Local and State Police are investigating.
moo money

United States

#2 Oct 19, 2009
Same family here!!
http://manoloules.newsvine.com/_news/2009/03/ ...
U r very hard to find ,however I have. I think it is sad that your daughter comes to a house and has sex with a boy...in my house and you all think thats ok. I also think its sad that when your own son messes up, you want to send him to a 3rd world country because you don't know what to do with him. Maybe you should practice being a better father/parent to your own children and leave mine alone!!!! He wasn't screwed up till he meant you all and now he acts like a jackass...like your kids...except, I won't send him to a third world country like you guys think kids should be at. Smarten the %$#^& up!
And this poor women, She dies and you and your family decided to fight over her money and what she left you with the Uncle ( Christines uncle) according to Christene, you guys are taking her uncle to court if he isn't fair about things and money cuz you guys need it to buy a house and she didn't leave you it....what the hell is wrong with you people! Totally messed up...oops, thats right , that was a secret and christine didn't want anyone to know. One of many secrets.Then theres always the " Image thing...doesn't seem to matter what kind of person your are or what you are like as long as your IMAGE makes you look right ( even if really you aren't that person and thats another secret)
Fevronia ''Nitsa'' Man oloules,77, of Framingham, May 8, 2007. Beloved wife of the late Emmanuel T. Manoloules. Devoted Mother of Treefon Manoloules & his wife Debbie, Aris Manoloules and Irene Manoloules
Wasn't bad enough you sued Aris Manoloules to get what he had. That wasn't enough for you was it? Now your own family murders him. Guess Aris Manoloules didn't give you enough you greedy sick people! Hope you rot in hell and get nothing!. I hope he left it all to charity and it was a total waste for you and a crying shame for Aris Manoloules and the people who really loved him!
moo money

United States

#3 Oct 19, 2009
A Southborough teen was charged yesterday with murdering his uncle in a Hyannis home, authorities said.

Christopher Manoloules, 17, of 70 Flagg Road, is accused of killing Aris Manoloules, 47, of Framingham, said Michael O'Keefe, district attorney for the Cape and Islands District.

The body of Aris Manoloules, of 1500 Worcester Road, Framingham, was found Wednesday in his summer home at 25 Ripple Cove Drive, Hyannis, he said.

At Christopher Manoloules' arraignment yesterday in Barnstable District Court, an automatic plea of not guilty was entered on his behalf, the Cape Cod Times reported.

Manoloules was ordered held without bail. He is charged with murder and attempted armed robbery, O'Keefe said.

The cause of death was not released.

Aris Manoloules' body was sent to the the chief medical examiner's office yesterday for an autopsy, the district attorney's office said.

O'Keefe declined to release any further information on the case. He said more may be disclosed today.The police report in the case was ordered sealed. During the arraignment, Cape & Islands Assistant District Attorney Matthew Kelley said the investigation could result in further arrests, according to the Times.

Christopher Manoloules is the son of Aris Manoloules' brother, Treefon Manoloules, also of 70 Flagg Drive, Southborough.

Christopher Manoloules was scheduled to appear yesterday in Westborough District Court, where he is facing several charges from a previous arrest. Charges in that case include two counts of breaking and entering with the intent to commit a felony and three counts of larceny of more than $250.
moo money

United States

#4 Oct 19, 2009
According to the press release, Hyannis resident Aris Manoloules was discovered dead at his Ripple Cove Road home and cause of death was determined to be multiple gunshot wounds to the head and torso. The case is still under investigation.
A Loving Family

United States

#5 Oct 19, 2009
A Loving Family
New Hyde Park, NY

I am so happy that the truth is being posted on Treefon's family. Insult that lady all you want, at the end of the day she was merely stating facts.

The family sued Aris as soon as his mother died to get what her will passed on to Aris. Aris eventually settled with them but it still wasn't enough. Treefon and his pathetic family hated Manny, Nitsa, and Aris and only wanted their money.

I blame Treefon for this murder because he clearly failed as a parent. He planted the seed in Chris's head that Aris had money and the money could be extracted from him. Treefon is also the link to Robert Upton. Sadly, Aris always loved Treefon and wanted to reconcile with him, but Treefon only cared about his brother's money. I certainly wouldn't put the planning of the murder past Treefon, and hope that he gets what's coming to him
mail

United States

#6 Oct 19, 2009
I totally agree with you. He was a Saint and a dear friend of mine and my family. The brother and sister Suck and treated him like shit and the two who killed him need to rot in Hell!
sad

United States

#8 Oct 22, 2009
sick people!
wow

United States

#9 Oct 25, 2009
A Loving Family wrote:
A Loving Family
New Hyde Park, NY
I am so happy that the truth is being posted on Treefon's family. Insult that lady all you want, at the end of the day she was merely stating facts.
The family sued Aris as soon as his mother died to get what her will passed on to Aris. Aris eventually settled with them but it still wasn't enough. Treefon and his pathetic family hated Manny, Nitsa, and Aris and only wanted their money.
I blame Treefon for this murder because he clearly failed as a parent. He planted the seed in Chris's head that Aris had money and the money could be extracted from him. Treefon is also the link to Robert Upton. Sadly, Aris always loved Treefon and wanted to reconcile with him, but Treefon only cared about his brother's money. I certainly wouldn't put the planning of the murder past Treefon, and hope that he gets what's coming to him
wow
tomorrow

United States

#10 Nov 4, 2009
court tomorrow over his murder!
Get a life moo money

Beverly, MA

#12 Nov 10, 2009
moo money wrote:
Family is full of stories, lies, thieves, con-men, murders,drugs, etc. I also see why you all (manoloules's family, treefon) hide and depend on appearance, since the real thing is SHAME! http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusett ...
A second suspect was arraigned yesterday in the killing and attempted robbery of a relative in Barnstable, according to Michael O’Keefe, the Cape and Islands district attorney.
Robert Upton, 45, of Ipswich was arrested Thursday night, the day after the arrest of Christopher Manoloules, 17, of Southborough. Upton and Manoloules are charged with murder and attempted robbery in the death of Aris E. Manoloules, 47, at his Hyannis summer home on Wednesday, according to O’Keefe.
http://www.boston.com/news/local/breaking_new ...
A 44-year-old Ipswich man has been charged with murder and attempted robbery in the death of his brother-in-law, who was found dead in a Hyannis home on Wednesday.
Robert Upton has been charged in the death of Aris E. Manoloules, 47, of Framingham, whose body was found at 5:30 p.m. in a house on Ripple Cove Road by police who were conducting a well-being check.
Upton was arrested Thursday by State Police and booked by the Newton Police Department, according to an incident report from Newton police.
Manoloules had been shot multiple times in the head and torso, Cape and Islands District Attorney Michael O'Keefe and Barnstable Police Chief Paul MacDonald said in a statement.
Christopher Manoloules, 17, of Southborough, the victim's nephew, was also arraigned Thursday at Barnstable District Court for first degree murder and attempt to commit armed robbery in his uncle's death. Christopher Manoloules was held without bail and the case was continued to Nov. 5 for a pretrial hearing.
The victim was found after his brother, Christopher's father, called to request a well-being check at the house, police said.
Local and State Police are investigating.
Get a life moo money. I feel bad for all involved, yes it is total greed. But do you really feel better after all that posted? did you help your situation? Not likely.
Treefon Planned Murder

United States

#13 Nov 10, 2009
Upton had NOTHING to gain by this murder but the Manoloules family on the other hand, sued for money and fought for it over and over again. Upton had money problems but the murder of Aris would not help him at all unless.....Treefon was willing to work with him and with the sons planned fishing trip already scheduled and coming up, this would work great for them both. Upton would bring the son, Treefon would give Upton money for gun. The son and Upton would travel to the Uncle Aris. Christopher could get in house, it was his uncle. Upton could get him there and bring the gun Treefon gave him money for. After the dealth Treefon figures he would get LOTS of money, give Upton his $40,000 as his payment, pocket the rest and spiol the son more for a job well done since he was able to get the door opened easily. Interesting! Who is nexted? Gregs mom because she speaks against you?
Be Ashamed of yourself

Middleboro, MA

#14 Nov 18, 2009
This comment is for any Family member who is posting here. YOU SHOULD BE A SHAME OF YOUR SELF FOR FEEDING INTO THIS!
As for the Moo Money postings I not sure who you are but you but I'll have you Know Greece is not a third world country. That comment just shows how ignorant you are.
Leave the family alone to deal with their grief and all the rest of you should also. NO one and I mean No one will ever know the whole truth because there will be finger pointing from all sides to cover their butts, I'm sure the guilty party doesn't want to spend the rest of their life in jail.
It will be up to God to hand out the final Judgment for all of those responsible
relaxing

United States

#15 Nov 23, 2009
Be Ashamed of yourself wrote:
This comment is for any Family member who is posting here. YOU SHOULD BE A SHAME OF YOUR SELF FOR FEEDING INTO THIS!
As for the Moo Money postings I not sure who you are but you but I'll have you Know Greece is not a third world country. That comment just shows how ignorant you are.
Leave the family alone to deal with their grief and all the rest of you should also. NO one and I mean No one will ever know the whole truth because there will be finger pointing from all sides to cover their butts, I'm sure the guilty party doesn't want to spend the rest of their life in jail.
It will be up to God to hand out the final Judgment for all of those responsible
no one is feeding into this, just stating some facts
unknown

Mexico

#17 Dec 7, 2009
I was a friend of Ari, and could have never imagined there is so much evil. how can someone take someone's life away for money? you feel bad for an animal not for another human life especially your own blood. it is really ashamed. the money he had he worked hard for throughout his life. even if Ari's family get his money, I am sure this bloody money would never bring them any happiness. what striked me the most was to learn that the nephew that Ari loved so much was the one who killed his uncle. eventually Ari would have left his wealth to him and his siblings. How can he ever get in terms with his consciousness. do this family have any consciousness? I don't think so. Treefon and wife Debbie are definetely behind all this. They wanted the money now to leave a wealthy life, so they got rid of Ari. definetely very sick people, very rotten. I hope that God punishes them the way they deserve it.
control

Ashburn, VA

#18 Dec 11, 2009
unknown wrote:
I was a friend of Ari, and could have never imagined there is so much evil. how can someone take someone's life away for money? you feel bad for an animal not for another human life especially your own blood. it is really ashamed. the money he had he worked hard for throughout his life. even if Ari's family get his money, I am sure this bloody money would never bring them any happiness. what striked me the most was to learn that the nephew that Ari loved so much was the one who killed his uncle. eventually Ari would have left his wealth to him and his siblings. How can he ever get in terms with his consciousness. do this family have any consciousness? I don't think so. Treefon and wife Debbie are definetely behind all this. They wanted the money now to leave a wealthy life, so they got rid of Ari. definetely very sick people, very rotten. I hope that God punishes them the way they deserve it.
I have dealt with these people also. Money hungery and will take nyone down to get what they want. Family doesn't matter to these people. They destroy families to gain control. They have know shame!
garbage man

United States

#19 Dec 28, 2009
unknown wrote:
Treefon is a pile of trash. They are just trailer trash living off others ( one way or another)
trash

Atlanta, GA

#21 Jan 5, 2010
Bro wrote:
Christine Manoloules's Brother:
A Southborough teen (Christopher Manoloules)has been indicted on suspicion of murder in the death of his uncle on Cape Cod in September.
A Barnstable County grand jury on Friday indicted Christopher Manoloules for murder, armed assault with intent to rob or murder, aggravated assault and battery by means of a dangerous weapon, and armed assault in a dwelling house.
Daddy Treefon should be in jail right next to him!
hmmmm

Ashburn, VA

#22 Jan 10, 2010
trash wrote:
<quoted text>Daddy Treefon should be in jail right next to him!
agree
unknown

New York, NY

#23 Jan 11, 2010
did Treefon get half of the heritage? if he is not proven to have anything to do with this murder he was to get half of the money that Ari had. on Ari mom's will, it was saying "no provisions for my other two children I leave everything to Ari. if anything happens to Ari, then my will to go half to my two other children."
Profit

United States

#24 Jan 12, 2010
unknown wrote:
did Treefon get half of the heritage? if he is not proven to have anything to do with this murder he was to get half of the money that Ari had. on Ari mom's will, it was saying "no provisions for my other two children I leave everything to Ari. if anything happens to Ari, then my will to go half to my two other children."
Which is exactly why Aris is now dead. Wonderful family he had!!! Treefons a great man too, setting up his son and brother-in-law to take the full rap when he was as guilty in the planning as the other two. I can not believe that he is not charged as well. I hope someone speaks up because profit for his murder is NOT right!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashburnham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Church is for sale in Fitchburg - Sentinel & En... (Sep '10) 2 hr Hidden Agenda 25
Just Another Tuesday 8 hr GOBN 43
Lynch Misses Another Monday Tue Janet 12
New Low for Kevin Lynch Mon Momma Fattie 6
News Angry seniors lash out at mayor - Sentinel & En... (May '09) Mon Time marches on 180
Amy "Tooth Gap" Green Aug 21 Gaps 8
Honor and Recognition of Vietnam Veterans Aug 20 Veterans Council 3

Ashburnham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashburnham Mortgages