2 charged in benefits fraud

Full story: Worcester Telegram & Gazette

Two Central Massachusetts men face fraud charges for allegedly collecting unemployment checks while they were working full time, without reporting the income, according to the office of Attorney General Martha Coakley.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
joan

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

dumd
joan

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

?
ha now they say something

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

doesnt surprise me, i blame mass and mass lawmakers for allowing this. doesn't matter if we get out of this recession, with a state like mass and state workers who obviously never double check anything, this type of crime will increase dramaticlly in the next year alone. its funny, they catch these guys but ignore any call of suspected fraud. im so sick of seeing topix filled with articles making a big deal but do NOTHING to stop it. if its this easy, must be millions more doing it no wonder unemployment cut of so soon for so many.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Ashburnham News Video

•••
•••

Ashburnham Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Ashburnham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••