• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Silent Echo

Petersburg, VA

#2526 Jan 30, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
You aint Earl but you are the Earl of your region as far as we are concerned, the Earl of the Richmond - Petersburg region, Petersburg was named after what you eat.
Actually Petersburg was named after Peter Jones, one of the first people who settled in what is now Petersburg and he also started one of the first stores in Petersburg, the Peter Jones Trading Post. You know somebody from West (Hillbilly Heaven) Virginia should not poke fun. Home of The Late Bobby (Sheets) Byrd, that old KKK idiot and the place where they invented the tooth brush, any other place and it would have been called the Teeth Brush.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#2527 Jan 30, 2013
You sound angry. Maybe you should go get your daily fix of Rush Limbaugh and then take a little nap. You'll feel better.
VN Vet wrote:
Hell, he looks like Timmie Kane, or Harry Reid. Matter of fact, all you liberal pukes look like him, once you get your head out of Odumbo's rear. Keep on licking,suck-ups.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#2528 Jan 30, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
You sound angry. Maybe you should go get your daily fix of Rush Limbaugh and then take a little nap. You'll feel better.
<quoted text>
A long nap would be better.
look whos talking

Raven, VA

#2529 Jan 30, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Hell, he looks like Timmie Kane, or Harry Reid. Matter of fact, all you liberal pukes look like him, once you get your head out of Odumbo's rear. Keep on licking,suck-ups.
Their(Reid,Kaine),and my rearend, would look as good as Limbaugh,Ryan!You must be one good looking dude,mac??Ha,ha.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#2530 Jan 30, 2013
look whos talking wrote:
<quoted text>Their(Reid,Kaine),and my rearend, would look as good as Limbaugh,Ryan!You must be one good looking dude,mac??Ha,ha.
VN looks like a loser to me.
Army Vet

Shelby, NC

#2531 Jan 30, 2013
How did we get so far away from the original topic?
Because

Welch, WV

#2532 Jan 30, 2013
this thread started in 2010 and has been talked into the ground.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2533 Jan 30, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Earl is on a Black Ops mission. He sneaks around in the dark peeking into the bath house on the Grundy coal miners.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#2534 Jan 31, 2013
When Earl shows up, every thread goes off topic.
Thread Bare

United States

#2535 Feb 2, 2013
How do you close a worn out thread? Time for this one to be buried.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#2536 Feb 2, 2013
Just stop posting on it and it will take care of itself.
Hannah

Bristol, VA

#2538 Feb 3, 2013
All that served our country needs to be helped out as much as possible.
Earl

Charlottesville, VA

#2543 Feb 27, 2013
ShadowNinja wrote:
<quoted text>
Earl is on a Black Ops mission. He sneaks around in the dark peeking into the bath house on the Grundy coal miners.
You have Earl mixed up with MoonDog and Smiley. They are the perverts.
Earl

Charlottesville, VA

#2544 Feb 27, 2013
Hannah wrote:
All that served our country needs to be helped out as much as possible.
You can leave SunDog out of that. He was a draft dodger.His buddy Weepy was a brown water sailor.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#2545 Feb 27, 2013
Earl did serve our country, but when he was taken prisoner of war, he defected to the other side.

They sent him back because he couldn't stop pooping himself.

He's been in an old folks home ever since.
Earl wrote:
<quoted text>You can leave SunDog out of that. He was a draft dodger.His buddy Weepy was a brown water sailor.
Earlie

Charlottesville, VA

#2546 Feb 28, 2013
You are correct in your assumption. Please continue to work and pay taxes so I continue to get my checks and you pay for my rest home. They let me out of the rest home just long enough to alleviate any overflow of cash in my tool box. I use the money for my vacation travels. Hope you don't get cut off from your job.I would hate to cut back on my standard of living. A cheaper brand of wine would be absolutely devistating.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#2547 Feb 28, 2013
Earl takes a lot of vacations. He gets on his hover-round and rides to the front desk of the old folks home.
Earlie wrote:
You are correct in your assumption. Please continue to work and pay taxes so I continue to get my checks and you pay for my rest home. They let me out of the rest home just long enough to alleviate any overflow of cash in my tool box. I use the money for my vacation travels. Hope you don't get cut off from your job.I would hate to cut back on my standard of living. A cheaper brand of wine would be absolutely devistating.
Graydog

Charlottesville, VA

#2548 Feb 28, 2013
Earlie wrote:
Acorn Earl your boy EBT Ford must be right proud of you.

Since: Jan 13

Charlottesville, VA

#2549 Mar 1, 2013
FU Sundog, just pay your taxes and I will go on vacation. Goin to Alaska soon, hope to stay in Wasilla.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#2550 Mar 1, 2013
-Earl- wrote:
FU Sundog, just pay your taxes and I will go on vacation. Goin to Alaska soon, hope to stay in Wasilla.
Maybe you can marry Sarah Palin....or some other moose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
naughty chat 5 hr Viwek sharma 13
sex for girls.n bhabhi 5 hr Viwek sharma 72
gay -koy whatsapp pe sexting karega mujhe chodega 7 hr fardeen khan 12
durga maa aa ja musalmano ko mardo 8 hr sskr 21
I like married woman and couples who want sex ... Mon Coolboy1234 4
share your numbers. ..whtspp users ...in need o... Sun faisalkhanmyface 23
hello. .meri cousin he vo apne bhai chudvati he... Sat HD lee 4
•••
•••
•••