Developer Addresses Interchange Worries

Developer Addresses Interchange Worries

There are 4 comments on the Alexandria Gazette-Packet story from May 30, 2007, titled Developer Addresses Interchange Worries. In it, Alexandria Gazette-Packet reports that:

“The longer ramps will accommodate more traffic on that side”

Developer Addresses Interchange Worries Miller and Smith meets with residents to discuss plans for new Route 7 interchange. via Alexandria Gazette-Packet

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alexandria Gazette-Packet.

Flim Flam

Canyon Lake, TX

#1 May 31, 2007
just an aside, why isnt Sycolin Road fully paved and is it just me or is Belmont Ridge Road simply unsafe between Brambleton and Ashburn Farm Parkway...ponder that as you see your view your county real estate tax bill...
thewho

Statesboro, GA

#2 Jun 6, 2007
Flim Flam wrote:
just an aside, why isnt Sycolin Road fully paved and is it just me or is Belmont Ridge Road simply unsafe between Brambleton and Ashburn Farm Parkway...ponder that as you see your view your county real estate tax bill...
what do county real estate taxes have to do with state funded highways? you need to understand where and how tax $s are spent
scott

Ashburn, VA

#3 Jul 4, 2007
Flim Flam wrote:
sycolin road isnt paved becuase it is the last remenant of rural eastern loudoun and many residents want to keep it that way.
Frodoe of Fort Monroe

Norfolk, VA

#4 Nov 6, 2010
So how do you people of Virginia feel about the idea of Army Base Fort Monroe being converted into a nation-wide historic park!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Sterling, VA (Aug '10) Aug 29 Ho Dee Doo 28
Review: Ameena Motors Aug 26 Disgruntedowner 1
News Travelers fume as technical problems ground fli... Aug 16 Go Blue Forever 1
topix (Feb '15) Aug 15 rockzzzz 2
Psychics Aug 11 Just saying 1
Flag waver on Rt 28 Jul '15 MountainMan 1
hi Ashburn! Jul '15 Heri10 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashburn Mortgages