Review: Ashburn Eyecare Assoc PC - Ro...

Review: Ashburn Eyecare Assoc PC - Robert M Allen OD

Posted in the Ashburn Forum

jeff

Centreville, VA

#1 Feb 22, 2009
excellent eye care and high quality eye ware, thnaks
Carmen Purcellville VA

United States

#2 Feb 8, 2010
Dr. Allen and his staff are just wonderful to work with at all times. They treat their patients like "gold" and go out of their what to make certain you have the best treatment. Your appointment with Dr. Allen is never rushed, he makes certain you totally understand and are happy with your treatment before you leave the office. He also follows up with you to make sure that all is going well.
I highly recommend his practice, plus his Associates are just as professional.
Sincerely,
Carmen
Leigh Ann

Ashburn, VA

#3 Jul 8, 2010
Was given July 1st as the date when they'd come in. Called the day before just to check and got a not very nice woman telling me "They weren't promised until tomorrow. Don't call us, we'll call when they're ready" Never got a call. So I called on the 3rd,5th,6th,7th same answer "They're not in yet, we'll call when they're ready" When I asked why they weren't in yet, they didn't know. So finally on the 8th after being told the same thing as she tried to hang up on me I said that answer was not good enough. I wanted to know where they are and why I haven't received them - Surprise, Surprise they WERE there the doctor just hadn't had time to put the lenses in yet. Got the doctor on the phone and he said he'd get them done that day. RIDICULOUS!
Debbie H

Ashburn, VA

#4 Sep 14, 2010
Everyone is so professional. Dr. Slavin is wonderful. She answered all of my questions and reviewed all of my concerns. She is friendly and outgoing and she helped me relax through my examination. She was truly a pleasure!
The young lady that assisted my son with his contact lenses went out of her way to make sure we had everything we needed to start off the new school year with new contact lenses. She even gave us extra contact cleaner to keep at his school.
The professionals that assisted us with our eyeglasses are fashion forward, helpful and made picking out our glasses a fun experience.
My husband and I are very impressed!
We highly recommend this practice. Wonderful Service!
Sandy C

Leesburg, VA

#5 Nov 12, 2011
Awful customer service. The girls at the front looked so unhappy and you can tell they do not get along and I did not see any of them smile. The greetings were not genuine and it was monotone. They try to charge one of the exams at the beginning that is not covered by insurance without asking the patient. Good thing I caught it during check out. I told them I was not asked if I wanted that exam and I should have been told first how much it costs. They took it off the bill. My glasses took forever to get, almost 3 weeks and it required me calling them to follow up. I think they are too busy with no focus on customer service. Optometrists are a dime a dozen to put up with this place. Too bad they lost my whole family's business:(
sallyj

Chantilly, VA

#6 Sep 26, 2012
I can’t say enough positive things about this office – everyone is very friendly and takes time to welcome us and we have never had to wait for more than a few minutes to be seen. Our family has seen both Dr. Slavin and Dr. Dresely - they are fantastic with kids (and us too). Justin made my glasses for me and they were done quickly and he is always very thorough and professional. This is why our family has been and will continue to be loyal patients at this office and we highly recommend them to everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone had any run ins with RICK RAHIM ? (May '14) Sep 22 worstpersonoftheyear 11
howdy folks trump Sep 19 Rebecca Brackens 3
ghost on Lawyers Rd (Feb '14) Aug 31 mtm 5
Review: Avian Medical Ctr - Sayed Masood DVM (Jun '11) Aug 31 Eliane 4
Chiro Kent Clark Aug '16 for real 2
News Who Would Jesus Deport? (Jul '14) Aug '16 Draft dodgers 133
News NBC boss: We're not to blame for launching Trum... Aug '16 Auction Block 1

Ashburn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashburn Mortgages