New Year's Resolution- Save Money and...

New Year's Resolution- Save Money and Lose Weight!

Posted in the Ashburn Forum

“Helping Local Biz Thrive!”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#1 Jan 1, 2011
That's been my resolution every year for as long as I can remember... except for the year that I made a commitment to myself to work out the right way and finally get results. Sure you can go to the gym, hop on the treadmill and hope the pounds start falling off. And if that really worked, NONE of us would be carrying a few extra pounds!

Dedication to myself meant getting a personal trainer and a customized program that would actually suit my body's needs and my mind's capabilities, and that changed my attitude toward exercise forever. Could I still stand to lose a few pounds? Sure- but at least now I KNOW how to do it, and as soon as curly fries are banned from every menu in Loudoun County, I will drop these 5 sticky pounds...

Here's you chance to get the year started right- Fitness Together is a personal training studio where the one on one attention to you and your workout make all the difference between "I guess I'll try" and "I have SUCCESS!" Click on the link to get their $199 personal training package for just $99! The offer expires on Jan 3, so don't wait. https://yipdeals.com/products/dealDisplayExt/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Obama 2016 May 16 Tom Brokaw 1
News Who Would Jesus Deport? (Jul '14) May 9 Aaron Hernandez d... 160
News Trump official freezes Michelle Obamaa s plan t... May 5 Lawrence Wolf 61
News 23 Men Arrested in Prostitution Bust (Aug '13) Apr '17 Dick Tracy 5
national security Mar '17 odi 1
Chantilly Music Thread (May '16) Mar '17 VADem 3
The Snow's coming! Jan '17 BisonInk 2

Ashburn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance