Anyone know about the accident near Broad Run this morning?

Posted in the Ashburn Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Broad Run Spartan

Richmond, VA

#1 Oct 20, 2008
10/20- sometime between 8:30am and 9am
There were fire trucks ambulances and cop cars blocking the entrance to the school. around 9 we saw a MEDEVAC helicopter take off from the band practice field.

This is what I heard:
A girl from our school was texting while driving and hit a grandma with a baby in a stroller.
Broad Run Spartan

Richmond, VA

#2 Oct 20, 2008
Double Kill
Chris Lane

Leesburg, VA

#3 Oct 20, 2008
The perpetrator was actually Justin Smith (senior currently attending Broad Run Highschool.
Broad Run Spartanette

Richmond, VA

#4 Oct 20, 2008
Justin Smith is a d-bag.
Ben Wicker

Richmond, VA

#5 Oct 20, 2008
I herd laiek pplz gawt owned
Justin Smith

Midlothian, VA

#6 Oct 20, 2008
i didnt do it, dont blame me man, peer pressure is a BAD thing while smoking massive amounts of crack
Derek Elmore

Richmond, VA

#8 Oct 20, 2008
Learn to LoS liek srslay
Chris Lane

Leesburg, VA

#9 Oct 20, 2008
Justin, how could you post here after doing slaughtering that baby?
Guys guys guys

Richmond, VA

#11 Oct 20, 2008
Guys, take a chill pill. Maybe this "grandmother" and "baby" were just a cancer patient and midget who were on the verge of death and Justin was just doing the world a favor? And maybe he's just a jerk. WHo knows?
Chris Lane

Leesburg, VA

#12 Oct 20, 2008
Okay, sorry guys - I'm actually coked up and I can barely breath with all the crack up my nose. The real victim was Album Dumbledore. He was getting road head from Molly Weasly when some obese dwarf was texting on his high-tech iphone ran into them.
Lin

Nokesville, VA

#13 Oct 21, 2008
EVERYBODY PLEASE HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF RESPECT! IT WAS IN FACT A SMALL CHILD AND A GRANDMOTHER THAT WERE HIT BY A CAR NEAR FARMWELL STATION. THEY WERE BOTH AIRLIFTED TO A HOSPITAL (THEY DIDN'T TELL US WHICH ONE), AND I'M PRETTY POSITIVE ONE OF THEM DID NOT MAKE IT (HOWEVER, I COULD BE WRONG). I HAVE A FOUR YEAR OLD AND I WOULD FEEL AWFUL IF SHE WAS HIT AND THIS IS THE DISRESPECT I WOULD BE GETTING FROM MY COMMUNITY. IT IS NOT FUNNY, THIS IS NOT SOMETHING TO MAKE FUN OF AND BLOG ABOUT FOR HUMOR. I'VE LIVED HERE FOR 16 YEARS AND I'VE NEVER SEEN THIS HAPPEN BEFORE. SO INSTEAD OF BEING JERKS, PRAY FOR THE SMALL CHILD AND THE GRANDMOTHER AND THEIR FAMILIES BECAUSE THEY WILL NEED IT.
AshburnGirl

Ashburn, VA

#14 Oct 21, 2008
Who are you people and why are you allowed to post here? Bored low life with no future obviously. Karma takes care of people like you.
Anonymous

Fairfax, VA

#15 Oct 21, 2008
Can anyone provide a link to any news coverage or official report on this incident?

Thank you,
Erin Childs

Richmond, VA

#16 Oct 21, 2008
wtf ben and derek?
you guys are stupid.
WTF

Ashburn, VA

#17 Oct 21, 2008
I WANNA DO ASHBURNGIRL IN THE POOPER
Dork Elmo

Richmond, VA

#18 Oct 21, 2008
Dude, this is funny shit. I'm glad someone used my name irl so ppl notice me.
BRHS

Emporia, VA

#19 Oct 21, 2008
The one that posted under Derek Elmore isn't actually him -.- It's a kid from dominion, seeing as how it says STERLING
BRHS

Emporia, VA

#20 Oct 21, 2008
The Ben wicker one isn't him either btw.
Hi guys

United States

#21 Oct 21, 2008
This is all just a load of bologna! I refuse to believe any of this story!
Mike Beachem

Ashburn, VA

#22 Oct 21, 2008
Pro Feral druid Looking for 2v2 partner!!! PST I'm on area 52

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay.sex.gkp 2 hr Raj2 12
News Who Would Jesus Deport? (Jul '14) 8 hr woodtick57 105
firozabad 14 hr raju 3
Review: Epovo Auto Group May 19 RAustin 1
News Spacious Walk Out basement for Rent in A (Oct '12) Apr 28 Jessica 4
unstatiesfied girls Apr 28 ajay 1
News Student dies suddenly after mysterious illness Apr '15 Kevin from michigan 1
More from around the web

Ashburn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]