Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Bi-polar maybe? He/she is one sick person!
I think they're Will Dockery and band.
Bored

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you continuously keep attacking only him? We're all bored dummy that's why we're on here. You act creepy dude.
You are a south georgia muskrat.
honestly

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
I guess all these threats of violence and degrading of women was just to much for synergy to take and she's got Dave on lock down to. Has anyone been watching the Jodi Arias trial? I think she's innocent.
Haha! I do believe you are trying to pick a fight.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, those pesky facts:
Your Right Wing buddies had no answer to the facts - maybe you can do better:
"Senate Republicans prevented a veterans’ jobs bill from coming to a vote today by forcing a budget point of order vote.
(deleted for space)
Yep, those caring Republicans. They love unemployed Iraq veterans so much they want to keep them that way.
That bill was voted on in September. It was nothing more than party politics to give the Democrats and their lackeys something to point at the Republicans about and declare exactly what you are saying now. The bill was redundant. There are already 6 different programs in existence to help veterans find jobs. One provides tax credits to businesses that hire veterans. Another program or two already provide funds to police and fire departments to hire veterans. It was nothing but a ploy and another example of duplicative programs that waste tax payer money. Yeah, facts are pesky all right.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
She's scared. If the comment I made the other night didn't rile her up then nothing will. They were circling the wagons and then decided they agreed with me and went home. I can handle a couple of little soft a$$ women.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a south georgia muskrat.
Yo Mama.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I think he's saying that what they're fighting for is a lost cause. A manufactured lie by the BUSH administration that has cost thousands of american lives. Most voted for Obama because the only other choice they had was Romney.
They chose poorly.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
But we know it isn't worth the effort.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
But we know it isn't worth the effort.
You can't handle it.
omte 2

Covington, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You can't handle it.
neither can your wife.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

omte 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
neither can your wife.
You wish you were me puss.
honestly

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>She's scared. If the comment I made the other night didn't rile her up then nothing will. They were circling the wagons and then decided they agreed with me and went home. I can handle a couple of little soft a$$ women.
I was talking about Jodi Arias! You are probably the only person in America that thinks shes innocent, unless that was sarcasm. As for Synergy, I like her and her views. I believe we are all entitled to our own beliefs.
honestly

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking about Jodi Arias! You are probably the only person in America that thinks shes innocent, unless that was sarcasm. As for Synergy, I like her and her views. I believe we are all entitled to our own beliefs.
BTW- I like Aggie & his/her views also. Even though Aggie could probably care less.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW- I like Aggie & his/her views also. Even though Aggie could probably care less.
Actually, I appreciate the comment. Thank you.("her" by the way)
honestly

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I appreciate the comment. Thank you.("her" by the way)
You are more than welcome. I agree with all you post!
Man in Plaid

Warrior, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
That bill was voted on in September. It was nothing more than party politics to give the Democrats and their lackeys something to point at the Republicans about and declare exactly what you are saying now. The bill was redundant. There are already 6 different programs in existence to help veterans find jobs. One provides tax credits to businesses that hire veterans. Another program or two already provide funds to police and fire departments to hire veterans. It was nothing but a ploy and another example of duplicative programs that waste tax payer money. Yeah, facts are pesky all right.
It seems that this kind of empty maneuvering has replaced substance in our government. As long as you can make people think that the other side is destroying the country by cutting off someone's funding, then you'll do enough to satisfy your supporters.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
I guess all these threats of violence and degrading of women was just to much for synergy to take and she's got Dave on lock down to. Has anyone been watching the Jodi Arias trial? I think she's innocent.
Nope. I am still hanging close. You guys have just not had anything to say of any real importance to me, or that I thought was worth responding to, so I just read. Not trying to be a smartass but the forums intellectual level needs to come up a some again.
I told you what I thought about your post and that was all I had to say about it.
Synergy is a big girl and can damn well take care of herself when she wants to. I don't know why she hasn't responded to you. I assure you that she must have her reasons. I don't know, if you can tell me how a women thinks then you will be the first man on earth to do that.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>That bill was voted on in September. It was nothing more than party politics to give the Democrats and their lackeys something to point at the Republicans about and declare exactly what you are saying now. The bill was redundant. There are already 6 different programs in existence to help veterans find jobs. One provides tax credits to businesses that hire veterans. Another program or two already provide funds to police and fire departments to hire veterans. It was nothing but a ploy and another example of duplicative programs that waste tax payer money. Yeah, facts are pesky all right.
We better alert the Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans association, and the other veterans organizations supporting the bill, that they are are just not smart enough to understand what they should support, and what they shouldn't.

So, we'll retrain our veterans to understand that:

When Bush underfunded Walter Reed and made wounded veterans live in squalor - with mold and rats, squalor is good;

When Right Wingers refuse to fund veterans programs at the levels the veterans and the Moderates and Progressives demand- that's shows how much Right Wingers love veterans;

When Democrats consistently vote at higher rates to fund veterans programs than Republicans - that's good for veterans

When the Right Wing House is gutting 11 Billion this year alone from veterans programs - that was good for veterans.

The neat thing about this debate is jts about money - not emotion.

Right Wingers love veterans -they'll say lots of fancy words with the flags waving in the background of the TV shots, just don't ask them to spend their money on them.

Talk is cheap - money - now that's something else.
frazer IVAW

Lagrange, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Do not vote for this man. he is a supporter of obama and OBAMACARE!

Research his voting record! His Record goes against the United States Constitution! PLEASE LISTEN TO THE VETERANS YOU SAY YOU SUPPORT!

Concerned IRAQ/AFGHANISTAN veteran,

Sean Frazer

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, those pesky facts:
Your Right Wing buddies had no answer to the facts - maybe you can do better:
"Senate Republicans prevented a veterans’ jobs bill from coming to a vote today by forcing a budget point of order vote.
The Veterans Jobs Corps bill — which is part of President Obama’s push to secure jobs for veterans — would have provided $1 billion over five years to hire 20,000 young veterans for public lands jobs and prioritize vets for first responder jobs such as police, firefighter, or EMT. The measure would have also provided young vets access to the infrastructure with which to assist in job searches, such as access to computers, internet and career services advisers.
The Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America, a vets group that supported the legislation, called the GOP move “a huge disappointment,” adding,“Today, politics won over helping vets.”
Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said he would block the measure until the Pakistani doctor that aided the CIA in looking for Osama bin Laden was freed, while Coburn claimed the bill would have no chance of passing the House so it wasn’t worth the effort.
On, thank you Right Wing Republicans for denying help to help our jobless veterans.
Yep, those caring Republicans. They love unemployed Iraq veterans so much they want to keep them that way.
Just curious. What else was included in the bill? Usually when something like this is blocked, it's because there are other issues with the bill.
Also, remember right after Obama was elected, he wanted wounded veterans to pay for their own health insurance and treatment? Guess you forgot that, huh? He caught so much HELL, he backed down. Where was his love of veterans then?
Your last sentence is typical progressive country destroying rhetoric.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ashburn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I-75 speeding ticket (Jun '09) Aug 12 ashburn police scam 349
Small World Aug 3 Bill Wood 1
Homewrecker Jul '14 Herpes 3
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul '14 what 2,045
Romaine's Stained Glass Jun '14 old glasser 1
TondrA Denham Jun '14 long ago friend 2
Info on Ashburn Jun '14 Familylooking 1

Search the Ashburn Forum:
•••
•••

Ashburn Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Ashburn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE