jerime edwards
nuhhh

Haslet, TX

#1 Jul 14, 2012
STALKER! That dude is dating his dead brothers baby momma! Show some respect dude
Amber

Sikeston, MO

#2 Jul 15, 2012
He's in jail due to arson sorry to disappoint show some respect and leave these ppl alone they have been through enough childish drama!!!

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jul 15, 2012
That is a lie and there is nothing further from the truth. He was questioned and released by the authorities for the fire at his old house on 10th street that his grandmother owns and they decided that there was not enough evidence (because he didnt do it) top charge him. He is a cool dude and you are the one that is engaging in childish drama. take your own advice, and leave them alone.
Amber wrote:
He's in jail due to arson sorry to disappoint show some respect and leave these ppl alone they have been through enough childish drama!!!
hallicon

Poplar Bluff, MO

#4 Jul 16, 2012
nuhhh wrote:
STALKER! That dude is dating his dead brothers baby momma! Show some respect dude
What is wrong with this?
Brittani

Poplar Bluff, MO

#5 Jul 16, 2012
Baby you can light my fire...
yuck

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jul 19, 2012
He is nastyyyyyyyy.
yuck

United States

#7 Jul 20, 2012
He told me he caught his house on fire with fireworks. And he just got out of the mental hospital! That dude tried to kill himself!
Jerime Edwards

United States

#8 Jul 26, 2012
For those of you that have nothing better to do than to sit back and talk crap about people and cant stand up and reveal their selves get a REAL life. For one thing I am not a stalker I have better things to do and my own life and problems to worry about unlike some people on here. Yes basically me and Josh traded women I got into a relationship with his ex and possibly had a child by her other than the fact that she was unfaithful to both of us and he got into a relationship with my ex. I was with his baby mother way before he ever was. I see nothing wrong with me watching over my baby niece since my poor baby brother cant be here to do so if you were smart and honorable you would know in the bible it speaks the brother that dies the other brother shall step forward for his family and as far as my home getting burned down I don't feel as I am at fault yes I had set fireworks off in my home earlier that day but their was no fire I was booked and released charges are pending. But seriously why would I want to burn a home in which I still had personal items in pictures, memories, furniture and clothes. It was supposed to have been my home that I was promised to have but my family stabbed me in the back not always is blood thicker than water and yes I did willingly admit myself to the 3rd floor for gods sake I just lost my brother and my home give me a little credit for trying to deal with my problems by getting help Im broken hearted in many ways. So if ANY body has anything else to say about me reveal yourself and step up to what you have say either tell the truth to the world or dont say anything at all anyone else that has something they want to say post it or even message me on facebook good or bad atleast I can step forward and admit my actions

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ash Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Canceling my subscription to the DAR 17 min anonymous 11
i need to buy a car today for 3 or 4 hundred do... (Feb '09) 20 min big homie 140
Sunday's DAR Front Page 1 hr Tough to prove 9
privacy fence rules and regulations in town (Feb '12) 2 hr rainbowskelanimal 23
Why is MCN so hot? 2 hr ushouldhavebeensw... 12
Chelsea Lerma had genital warts!! 4 hr Twood 1
Monique Coleman 6 hr ok 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ash Hill Mortgages