Discovery Going Inside the 'Clash of ...

Discovery Going Inside the 'Clash of the Ozarks' in New Series

There are 64 comments on the Hollywood Reporter story from Feb 11, 2014, titled Discovery Going Inside the 'Clash of the Ozarks' in New Series. In it, Hollywood Reporter reports that:

The six-episode show, debuting Feb. 25, is set in the town of Hardy, Ark., which is described as something right out of the Wild West.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hollywood Reporter.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Jerry E

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Feb 13, 2014
I live in Hardy and I personally cant wait to watch the new show. I cant understand why people are saying "Oh this show is going to make people that don't live here think we are Hill People" Really? Who cares what people that don't live here think? I just hope that those people are curious and want to come to our town. Maybe they will buy something in downtown Hardy or spend the night in one of our luxury hotels.
Local people need to get a life and worry about something other than what people that dont live here think.
If I watch a show, and I think it is stupid (and believe me there are lots of stupid shows on tv) I say "oh what a stupid show". If you live here, like me , and your not in the show how does that make you look stupid?
On the other hand, I personally thought that trailer looked pretty cool and I liked the music, so maybe the show will be a hit and maybe I can get a part in it if they film more epsiodes here in Hardy.
No one has even seen the first epsiode so how can you say its stupid yet? I just dont get why everyone seems to be up in arms about this show?
DalRod

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Feb 20, 2014
Crow don`t have moonshine he gots pot plants and I am going to go tell!
DalRod

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Feb 20, 2014
I bet last week when I was at the picture show place in highland I ate at least 20 boogers from the bottom of the seats...... and they was some good eattin,,, chrunchie like pig skins fried.! Free and good for ya snack!
DalRod

Mountain Home, AR

#4 Feb 20, 2014
Do not try to out post me while I am here or I`ll hafta go tell on ya!
DalRod

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Feb 20, 2014
Anyone know if its moonshine time or not?
I put bengay in mines to make it more minty tastin,shhhhhhh trade secriete-----I can`t spell dat wurd, so read my mind this once,tks.
I mean I could iffin I tried but my engrish teacher at highland never gave a care so why should I?
Its about time to get the three man pool out and pe in it so it will be warm and ready for next week!
DalRod

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Feb 20, 2014
El`declare I almost forgot sumthin.Wonder iffin discovery is going to air when Crow Narked out this little old woman that wanted her husbans insurance monies.It was all over the news, she asked him to snuff him out and he Narked.
Now what do you think about a NARK MR Moonshiner?
Loose your religion I see for the tv show, you turncoat bass turd!
DalRod

Mountain Home, AR

#7 Feb 20, 2014
Lets hope after all this tv business it let out no one hears about back in the day wift fires and insurance wink wink, probley why dat little ol lady choose him cause of his past.
Wonder why tv always looks for the worst instead of our best?
DalRod

Mountain Home, AR

#8 Feb 20, 2014
I hope no one gets this in the national news then northern peeps won`t buy houses and nat around here.
http://www.kait8.com/story/24753456/former-ar...
DalRod

Mountain Home, AR

#9 Feb 20, 2014
Man ort not make moonshine cause dis woman will spank ya!
http://www.areawidenews.com/story/1462169.htm...
DalRod

Mountain Home, AR

#10 Feb 20, 2014
Need more moonshine so I can think of more.
I`ll gladly pay you on Tuesday fer a gallon today!
Perhaps a hamburger ta go?
DalRod

Mountain Home, AR

#11 Feb 20, 2014
Sneak preview of dem.

After 7 weeks of meth therapy!
DalRod

Mountain Home, AR

#12 Feb 20, 2014
next time I see another army ant I am gonna put that little feller in a jar and let him starve for a week maybe, then put him on my warts!
Ima gonna try it den let youins know the out cume.
Go CROW BAR,, get that felony off your record so you can carry a gun!
DalRod

Mountain Home, AR

#13 Feb 20, 2014
I hope he has a make believe farm to deduct his taxes from :)
Once you become a christian you learn to lie with dignity~
DalRod

Mountain Home, AR

#14 Feb 20, 2014
who was that telling me Russ took the cable slide?
Anyway its been tested ,now you can go tandem, the weight load has been tested thanks to Russ,PS Russ I am sure they herd your loud mouth at the bottom before you got started ;) ;)
DalRod

Mountain Home, AR

#15 Feb 20, 2014
I know cury evinses and hes got big feet fer a reason!
I seed him once at howards crib wearing dem clinch bloomers and his package can been seen far away,
wonder what Russ would do standing beside him.aw everyone knows fat ppl has shrink dinks.
But never the less Russ is always loud and wants all the attention.
Darn, him and Blake must be gambling Budders?
Billy bob

United States

#16 Feb 21, 2014
Just seen them on t v . It's gonna be a hit !!!!
Wiley E

Mountain Home, AR

#18 Feb 27, 2014
Looked like a high school film project to me, a poor one at that.
Uncle Tom

Tulsa, OK

#20 Feb 27, 2014
Jerry E wrote:
I live in Hardy and I personally cant wait to watch the new show. I cant understand why people are saying "Oh this show is going to make people that don't live here think we are Hill People" Really? Who cares what people that don't live here think? I just hope that those people are curious and want to come to our town. Maybe they will buy something in downtown Hardy or spend the night in one of our luxury hotels.
Local people need to get a life and worry about something other than what people that dont live here think.
If I watch a show, and I think it is stupid (and believe me there are lots of stupid shows on tv) I say "oh what a stupid show". If you live here, like me , and your not in the show how does that make you look stupid?
On the other hand, I personally thought that trailer looked pretty cool and I liked the music, so maybe the show will be a hit and maybe I can get a part in it if they film more epsiodes here in Hardy.
No one has even seen the first epsiode so how can you say its stupid yet? I just dont get why everyone seems to be up in arms about this show?
"Our luxury hotels" OMG I'm laughing so hard I just pissed my pants.
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#21 Feb 27, 2014
this topix dalrod,,,are you that evans guy from the show?,,,ha haa haaa,,,

Since: Jun 13

That's where I grew up.

#22 Feb 27, 2014
Uncle Tom wrote:
<quoted text>"Our luxury hotels" OMG I'm laughing so hard I just pissed my pants.
A pi$$y figure of speech as old as the hotels lol. Pretty sure he meant to use the word historical instead of luxury. It least I want to believe he did lol. XD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ash Flat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City officials having an affair 5 hr Johnny 3
reward offered 11 hr John 5
What new business would you like to see start u... 16 hr Lisa 75
Amy cruz Fri Amy Cruz 4
News Minister petitions to ban beer, wine Thu guest 101
rapist comes to town (Mar '15) Jun 22 Now_What 14
Are the Glencoe gas stations going out of busin... Jun 21 Joshua 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ash Flat Mortgages