Cherokee village Police Harassment
Fed Up With Idiots

United States

#64 Jul 7, 2012
Diesel wrote:
<quoted text>ppl from cali are'nt the problem i moved here from oakland ca 4yr ago i work and take care of my family.the drug problem is home grown i have worked with 200+ inmates from sharp co jail 85% of the are there on dope case and they were all from good ol sharp co. not even 1 from cali. so dont blame folks from ca for sharp co drug problem
Just because the Cali people got sharp co people hooked on drugs doesn't mean that they are innocent in this. Yea drugs have been around BUT it's more of a problem now with ya'll here. Don't like it go back to Cali we won't be upset.
tireduvM2

United States

#66 Jul 16, 2012
Cherokee Village Resident wrote:
Has anyOne else been getting harrassed by the cvpd? We all need to get together and go to court
thats their job to protect themselves and to serve...you with a citation
Truthfulshyt

United States

#67 Jul 17, 2012
Think about last names.. like smith. Originated from blacksmiths. Think about cv last names. If the shoe fits. people who steal or rip people off. Last name..........
Tired of being railroaded

Johnson City, TN

#68 Jul 19, 2012
Yeah so the pigs can just stop on by anytime huh. Your probably a pig yourself.
Good luck ... it's crooked and they get away with it . Like on our traffic stop we had sharp county , cherokee village , hardy and highland cops on us.... what is it the twilight zone out by lake omaha ? I guess they were really scared .... and it's ok for them to steal things out of your vehicle to .... put a camera or a recorder in your car and take care ... it's the good old boy system and they will keep on getting away with it . I had car trouble in a cadillac and that was suspicious activity !
Choo Choo

Mountain Home, AR

#69 Jul 20, 2012
If you quit hanging with the local thieves and meth heads, letting them use your ride to commit crimes and run drugs, you wouldn't have so much company. Punks, thieves and druggies get all the attention they deserve.

United States

#70 Aug 29, 2012
It's always been that way. No changing it now.
landlord

Mountain Home, AR

#71 Aug 29, 2012
You guys are fcking hillbilly ass idiots! I have a full time job and I work put of town. The bastard ass cops fck with me because I have SoCal on my truck. I'm from southern California so they think I'm some big time drug dealer. I've worked harder in the past 3 weeks than those cops will ever work in their whole career. They sit in their un necessary chargers they will never really use to the full extent all day and fck with innocent hard working people when they should be out trying to bust the meth heads and meth labs. Before you start slandering bullshit on the Internet get your facts straight bitch. Thanks have a nice night.
if your gonna live here then get tags for this state.after changing residence of states they have every right to do that.
Hunter

Haslet, TX

#72 Aug 30, 2012
The cops in Cherokee village r dumb asses, didn't 1 of them hold the goat hear 4roger m at the sale barn-(RC)
Tired of CV POLICE

Haslet, TX

#73 Aug 30, 2012
They put bugs n your car
Tired of CV POLICE

Haslet, TX

#74 Aug 30, 2012
Go 2 the cv city counsel meeting & complain ,I'LL GO WITH YA &remember it's filmed & recorded by us outsiders
Eyeinthesky

Mountain Home, AR

#75 Aug 30, 2012
Awww Some little bottom land meth head got busted for his pills and wants to lie about it and bitch about the police on Skyline well if they cited you for piss you had to have them in your posession and they had not be your script. Let me tell you what has messed this place up county wide is people from paragould and jonesboro moving here and all the yankees wanting it to be little chicago. Chief Crook is doing his job and what pisses you off is that you cant get by with the shit your pulling becuase your not smart enough to snake past them anyone that does drugs are people that cant handle life and are lazy and dont want to get out and earn a honest job if you dont like it here take your ass back to where you came!! you crackhead losers.
missLA_NJ

Mountain Home, AR

#76 Nov 7, 2012
Tom wrote:
I'm not sure her name i though her shirt said Sharp County? Is that Tamara? She had several different colors of hair .Haven't seen her since that night.They were road blocking pulling us all over.
Yeah, that sounds like Tamara (tam tay on FB). She is an awesome person and cop... unlike a few of the others. As, with any other town, we have our good cops and bad cops....
Hmmmm

Cherokee Village, AR

#77 Nov 7, 2012
Well I have never done any drugs in my life unless you count cigs and coffee, and the occasional drink.... I have a college degree, I have never ever gone to jail, and I have never had so much as a traffic ticket or warning in my life. Having said all of that let me just say that I have tried to get help from the Cherokee Village police department and they either do not show up, or when they do they act like sexist asses. They will not believe the woman on anything and they don't care about the whole story. I reached out to them for help and I got talked down to like I was trash. It made me feel very vulnerable and trapped. I was completely lost. However having said that I did have a couple of nice male cops help me out with another problem and they were completely understanding of everything. I guess it just depends which police officers you get. I guess its kind of like rolling the dice. I do agree though, some of them are no better then the meth heads on that street you guys were talking about. But some of them are kind. I just wish the two cops who I reached out to that brushed me off would have been more understanding of my side of things. It took me a long time to finally reach out for help and now I am back in my shell.
resident

White Oak, TX

#78 Nov 13, 2012
missLA_NJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that sounds like Tamara (tam tay on FB). She is an awesome person and cop... unlike a few of the others. As, with any other town, we have our good cops and bad cops....
. Lmfao... this one will make false reports I know for a fact.

United States

#79 Dec 14, 2012
Tammy seems nice but I have a few issues with the way she conducts her job. I was badly beaten by my husband and also gotten cut with a knife. I called the police as soon as i got a chance. Tammy listened to my husbands lirs for twenty minutes, then instead of looking me over and askibg me what happened she arrested me. My husband was lyibg to her about a protection order that i wasnt supposed to contact him but it was my husband who was not supposed to be at the residence. She will favor the abusive man and arrest the victom. My husband is now serving a six yeat prison sentence that anither county convicted him. At least they had sence.
resident wrote:
<quoted text>. Lmfao... this one will make false reports I know for a fact.
Susan

Mountain Home, AR

#80 Dec 15, 2012
guest wrote:
Tammy seems nice but I have a few issues with the way she conducts her job. I was badly beaten by my husband and also gotten cut with a knife. I called the police as soon as i got a chance. Tammy listened to my husbands lirs for twenty minutes, then instead of looking me over and askibg me what happened she arrested me. My husband was lyibg to her about a protection order that i wasnt supposed to contact him but it was my husband who was not supposed to be at the residence. She will favor the abusive man and arrest the victom. My husband is now serving a six yeat prison sentence that anither county convicted him. At least they had sence.
<quoted text>
Hmmmmmmmm, from the looks of your spelling.

It is obvious the Police or anyone else could figure out what you were trying to say. You strike me as very dumb, a true illiterate, like so many others in Sharp Co. Are you a towboat worker? Or maybe a chicken plant worker? Do you work on cars for beer money?

Have you ever thought about purchasing the DVD, hooked on Phonics?

You should be serving a prison sentence also, for being so ignorant and illiterate.
tbear

Scott, AR

#81 Dec 15, 2012
If you drive from McDonald's in Hardy, to Wal-Mart, you are dealing with 6 different police departments in 6 miles, not to mention the CV cops who always hang out at the Red Mule, You must be aware of that before you get all jakked up and go driving around there, not even remotely safe. And the worst ones are the meth-heads who feel unstoppable on the drug, its what it does. The worst cops I have ever dealt with in my life are the Highland police. I am a combat veteran with nothing bad on my record and they treated me like a career criminal and didn't believe the truths i was speaking.
Post Turtle

Melbourne, AR

#82 Dec 15, 2012
tbear wrote:
If you drive from McDonald's in Hardy, to Wal-Mart, you are dealing with 6 different police departments in 6 miles, not to mention the CV cops who always hang out at the Red Mule, You must be aware of that before you get all jakked up and go driving around there, not even remotely safe. And the worst ones are the meth-heads who feel unstoppable on the drug, its what it does. The worst cops I have ever dealt with in my life are the Highland police. I am a combat veteran with nothing bad on my record and they treated me like a career criminal and didn't believe the truths i was speaking.
The worst cops I have ever seen and dealt with is the California Highway petrol. Talk about a bunch a first class A holes.
Mark Johnson

Mountain Home, AR

#83 Dec 16, 2012
Has anyOne else been getting harrassed by the cvpd? We all need to get together and go to court
yes i agree there's a few good cops in the village but the rest like Tamera and her little gang need to fucking fall over dead because in my opinion any one who puts that badge on and abuses that power deserves nothing less than death they become a hindrance to our society and way of life every cop around here would do well to remember there oath and the words on there badge to PROTECT AND SERVE. even breaking or stretching the law for good should not be allowed in this good ole boy justice system im a god dam American and its about time we the people had our rights back.
missLA_NJ

Brockwell, AR

#84 Jan 30, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I always thought Tamara was/is a good person/cop... maybe I was/am wrong....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ash Flat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dollar tree 9 hr Alois 30
older woman looking for man friend (Oct '10) 10 hr betty 17
Cop rear ended Toyota tundra in front of sonic 11 hr Pappy 14
Hillary Clinton 2016 (Jul '14) Fri Rip Chen Picket 11
GIrls Coach (Dec '14) Fri Yelp 12
Radar trailer Aug 17 razorbackfan72513 4
Dora Tapp?! Aug 16 Jynx 2

Ash Flat Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance