Cherokee village Police Harassment

Posted in the Ash Flat Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Cherokee Village Resident

Powhatan, LA

#1 Apr 12, 2012
Has anyOne else been getting harrassed by the cvpd? We all need to get together and go to court
CV Resident

Ash Flat, AR

#2 Apr 13, 2012
Cherokee Village Resident wrote:
Has anyOne else been getting harrassed by the cvpd? We all need to get together and go to court
How are you being harassed? Could you be more specific and give some details?

Powhatan, LA

#3 Apr 13, 2012
The whole street of skyline. They pulled my aunt over leaving my cousins house searched the car. The pulled me over gave me four tickets and I'm no guilty of any of them. Pulled my mom over an my cousin and have him a possession of pills and he never had pills. They have harrassed the neighbors as well. It's getting out of hand
Homer

Melbourne, AR

#4 Apr 13, 2012
Gave your cousin a possession of pills and he had no pills? What did he have? Sounds like you may be a bunch of dirt-bags and they are just trying to run you off. Perhaps it's time to move to Ozark Acres or some other meth infested area and leave the village as you found it.

West Monroe, LA

#5 Apr 13, 2012
Lol and it sounds like your a little fkin punk ass bitch who only talks shit on the Internet.
Long

Melbourne, AR

#6 Apr 14, 2012
The whole street of skyline. They pulled my aunt over leaving my cousins house searched the car. The pulled me over gave me four tickets and I'm no guilty of any of them. Pulled my mom over an my cousin and have him a possession of pills and he never had pills. They have harrassed the neighbors as well. It's getting out of hand
Total B.S. and you know it!!!!
bark

Kimberling City, MO

#8 Apr 16, 2012
I have a friend on skyline visit there never had any problems.
Coat Hanger

Dolph, AR

#9 Apr 16, 2012
Sounds like they planted them pills from what I read.... so the cops is where to score then ,,,,,, huh,,,,, who would have ever thunk it?
Your Mother

Mountain Home, AR

#10 Apr 16, 2012
Your Mother should have used a coat hanger >>>
Coat Hanger wrote:
Sounds like they planted them pills from what I read.... so the cops is where to score then ,,,,,, huh,,,,, who would have ever thunk it?
Really it's from the meth heads and crack whores on Skyline. Just look for the ones with no teeth and a fist full of warrants. They will be crying about the mean cops who think they should be rotting in jail and about the mean neighbors who keep turning them in.
Me Too

Melbourne, AR

#11 Apr 17, 2012
The Cherokee Village police are the best.
Your Mother

Mountain Home, AR

#12 Apr 17, 2012
Amen!!
thumper

Cross Timbers, MO

#13 Apr 17, 2012
This is a lot of bs and you all know it. I know someone that did get pulled over and harassed in this area and the cops said the reason that thy pulled them ove was because they were doing two miles and hour over the speed limit.Its on the ticket.Now thats bs.
Righto

Melbourne, AR

#14 Apr 17, 2012
thumper wrote:
This is a lot of bs and you all know it. I know someone that did get pulled over and harassed in this area and the cops said the reason that thy pulled them ove was because they were doing two miles and hour over the speed limit.Its on the ticket.Now thats bs.
Well I know someone who didn't get pulled over and didn't get a ticket and that's NOT bs. CV LE is the best!! Druggie's and crooks beware, you will cry, you will whine, you will hurt and you will move. I hear Jonesboro is nice this time of year. Suck this.

West Monroe, LA

#15 Apr 26, 2012
You guys are fcking hillbilly ass idiots! I have a full time job and I work put of town. The bastard ass cops fck with me because I have SoCal on my truck. I'm from southern California so they think I'm some big time drug dealer. I've worked harder in the past 3 weeks than those cops will ever work in their whole career. They sit in their un necessary chargers they will never really use to the full extent all day and fck with innocent hard working people when they should be out trying to bust the meth heads and meth labs. Before you start slandering bullshit on the Internet get your facts straight bitch. Thanks have a nice night.
SoCal GayPal

Mountain Home, AR

#16 Apr 27, 2012
So your a homo druggie from California and the cops and locals hate you? All your medical Maryjane aside, does your work involve running drugs? I can see why they mess with you, your a doper and a punk azz b1tch. I hope they taze your azz next time, impound your SoCal mobile and send you packing. Have a nice day.

West Monroe, LA

#17 Apr 29, 2012
We can meet up next time im in town and well see who the bitch is buddy.
BigMan

Mountain Home, AR

#18 Apr 29, 2012
We can meet up next time im in town and well see who the bitch is buddy.
What a great idea, just post up your address tough guy and I'll stop right over. Your not a scared little b1tch are you?

Powhatan, LA

#19 May 3, 2012
Yeah so the pigs can just stop on by anytime huh. Your probably a pig yourself.
Tom

Mountain Home, AR

#20 May 7, 2012
Speaking of cops. Who is that new hot female cop.I'm not sure what department she works for? But wow! She had a green shirt if that helps any? Does anyone know if she is married?

Mountain Home, AR

#21 May 8, 2012
Tom wrote:
Speaking of cops. Who is that new hot female cop.I'm not sure what department she works for? But wow! She had a green shirt if that helps any? Does anyone know if she is married?
What town does she work for? The only real hot female cop I know works for Cherokee Village. Her name is Tamara.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ash Flat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hardy Arkansas Mayor A Joke (Apr '12) 15 min Sammi 53
Tracy Webb Resigns 1 hr Democrats 2
sunshine gullett 5 hr Fam 22
beautification of hsb 7 hr STREET WALKER 1
Road Conditions - Commercial Vehicles in Horses... 19 hr STREET WALKER 14
Glen Wesley Foster (Dec '09) 23 hr Angie 21
'Hidden gems " 23 hr Jan 3

Ash Flat Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance