ash flat accident
arkie

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#1 Jul 5, 2012
Does anyone know what happened and who was in car accident happened last week in front of video store heading south out of town towards batesville? car hit tree
arkie

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#2 Jul 5, 2012
Anyone know about the car that hit tree going towards batesville in front of video store in ash flat?
Mr Memphis

United States

#3 Jul 5, 2012
arkie wrote:
Anyone know about the car that hit tree going towards batesville in front of video store in ash flat?
Who cares!
Get a life Jack A$$...It was most likely one of you doped up Arkansans on his way to buy more drugs or booze.
With my hard earned Tax Money.
We need to worry about my parking signs, in Downtown Hardy. You Putz!
Arkansan

Salem, AR

#4 Jul 7, 2012
Dear Mr.Memphis,
You dont pay taxes into Arkansas if you live in memphis tn....so we dont get any of YOUR taxes!Second... Memphis is ranked number 5 in Nation for crime and drug issues so u need to worry bout whats going on there looks like.And third if you dont like the way we do things here stay there!
LOLOLOLOL

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Jul 26, 2012
So true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ash Flat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Minister petitions to ban beer, wine 2 hr Satan 102
They are coming.... 2 hr Angie 32
Amy cruz 3 hr whyUwhack 23
Days inn maintenance man 11 hr Osceola 1
Will CV RESIDENT SHOW ME HATE OR LOVE. 14 hr Red Cloud 8
low priced homes in CV are " hidden gems " Mon Jan 41
spring river 4th july dj system on river raft (Jul '13) Mon Villager Colonel 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ash Flat Mortgages