Sharp Co. officer resigns after racy ...

Sharp Co. officer resigns after racy photos found

There are 92 comments on the KAIT-TV Jonesboro story from Oct 27, 2012, titled Sharp Co. officer resigns after racy photos found. In it, KAIT-TV Jonesboro reports that:

ASH FLAT, Ark. - Sharp County Sheriff Mark Counts says a detective in the sheriff's office has resigned after sexually explicit photos of him were found on a county-owned cell phone.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAIT-TV Jonesboro.

OMG

Mountain Home, AR

#41 Nov 2, 2012
Get over it and get a life!!!!
MrPickle

Mountain Home, AR

#42 Nov 2, 2012
No one can sweep their doorstep clean enough to drag their broom next door.
Facts

Naples, FL

#48 Nov 3, 2012
Pam never asked Mark to fire Ken.
Think about it. He's fired and there goes the paycheck. Get real!
She asked Mark to allow him to remain working.
Mark had already made up him mind if Ken admitted the use of the county phone to ask him to resign.

The news media found out because Ken went and spilled his guts to Tammy Curtis.

So for all of you who want to blame his wife your pointing a finger in the wrong direction.
I agree

Naples, FL

#49 Nov 3, 2012
There needs to be a look at all the county phones, e-mails this is not a new problem.
how is this different

Salem, AR

#50 Nov 4, 2012
Ok, so what this officer did is misuse of county equipment. But how is this different from the radio operators playing on facebook on county time or the officers using county vehicles as personal FAMILY vehicles--even to go out of town or hunting? Looks like a lot of our tax money being misused.
Hehe

Mountain Home, AR

#51 Nov 5, 2012
Tammy Curtis was probably getting the pictures too. She is a piece of work herself. She sure likes to slam everybody's name when I read the newspaper. But then again, look at what ken did. He thought he was mightier than everyone, until he got caught. I'm suprised Tammy hasn't posted kens size and pictures of it. She is great for doing that kind of stuff when someone commits a crime. She will run a persons name through the mud, but that was only because ken would protect her. I bet the villager gets boring now.
manyhahas

United States

#52 Nov 6, 2012
I agree, it is the sheriff's fault for hiring him.. He should have known he would end up doing something like this someday. And it is his wife's fault for marrying him too, and the newspaper for writing it and telling everyone. But wait, he wouldn't have done it if the other cops didn't do it first. No I think its his moms fault for having him. I am just sure without all if them this would have never happened, but ultimately it is really the cell phones fault.. Bad phone.
Matteroffact

United States

#53 Nov 6, 2012
manyhahas wrote:
I agree, it is the sheriff's fault for hiring him.. He should have known he would end up doing something like this someday. And it is his wife's fault for marrying him too, and the newspaper for writing it and telling everyone. But wait, he wouldn't have done it if the other cops didn't do it first. No I think its his moms fault for having him. I am just sure without all if them this would have never happened, but ultimately it is really the cell phones fault.. Bad phone.
Priceless,manyhahas this made my day!
boofreakinhoo

Melbourne, AR

#54 Nov 6, 2012
Ummm wrote:
First off, what ken did was not illegal. No way, shape, or form. Sexting, is illegal? Show me the statute on that please. Second, lets not forget this was a private matter between a husband and wife. There is no statute for misuse of country cell phone. Just rules on it. He probably broke a rule..Third, this became public when Pam decided to become a vindictive bitch and include his boss. Why didn't you keep this matter between you and him Pam? You were mad decided to tell his boss to get him in trouble and this is where it lead. You're to blame for 95% of this. If you wanted a divorce, go file for one. But instead you pulled a typical mad woman stunt and went to his boss in an attempt to get him fired and humiliated. Good job you succeeded. Now that a little time has passed you're feeling bad about it but you're to blame. We support ken. Nobody supports you. You're a cranky, rude, obnoxious woman. You caused this to your husband who spent all these years with you. Maybe if you paid a little more attention to him instead of being a smug bitch he wouldn't have to get pictures from others. Way to go on making this public, Pam. You've done your family a great justice. Stupid *****
WELL STATED!! Had his wife not requested a BOLO on him, no one would have ever known, except of course the big mole in other CID seat who feels it his duty to report to the Batesville Guard every time someone farts in the office. Once an alert is broadcast on the scanner, everyone knows. Really is she that naive not to know that, plus coming publicly into the sheriff's office in front of everyone may not have helped. Get a brain and remember the "other" incidents lady.
Matteroffact

United States

#55 Nov 6, 2012
Pam Guidry if u continue to text me I will charge u wh harassment. No most of us never touched ur husband. The very thought of it made me vomit in my mouth a little. Ask ur husband to show u these so called swapped pictures u & he claim to have. He sent his pictures out & may have recieved some n return but not from most. Ur daughter can answer most of ur questions, she was there almost daily so I'd think that's a great place to start. I wish u the best but I'm fed up wh u disrupting my life.
Mouse mover

United States

#56 Nov 7, 2012
Matteroffact wrote:
Pam Guidry if u continue to text me I will charge u wh harassment. No most of us never touched ur husband. The very thought of it made me vomit in my mouth a little. Ask ur husband to show u these so called swapped pictures u & he claim to have. He sent his pictures out & may have recieved some n return but not from most. Ur daughter can answer most of ur questions, she was there almost daily so I'd think that's a great place to start. I wish u the best but I'm fed up wh u disrupting my life.
Wow Debo Baker, you F***ed half of the state now you want to wine when a wife finds out about you. Maybe we should get those pictures that JPD dispatchers took of you in the hall at the last training section you went to!!!!!!
OMG

United States

#57 Nov 7, 2012
I'm so bored with all of this!!!!!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#58 Nov 7, 2012
Debrah Baker, you are a w***e and karma will get you in the end. it is a b***h, just like you. you think no one knows what you do when your bf ain't around? i have seen what you do when they are not there. Have other guys doing shots and sucking your t**s... How bout when you were engaged to nick? sucking face in the hall with another guy while you were supposed to be at a training class for work... we all saw the pics of that. yah, you should win gf and 911 supervisor of the year award... F**king w***e!!
OMG

United States

#59 Nov 8, 2012
many moons, stop hiding behind the post.'if u have something to say face her. I love her myself & she has done nothing to anyone. when this is all over she will help u up. I understand that ppl feel the need to place blame. grow spiritually by turning to God instead.
Courts

United States

#60 Nov 13, 2012
Mouse mover wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Debo Baker, you F***ed half of the state now you want to wine when a wife finds out about you. Maybe we should get those pictures that JPD dispatchers took of you in the hall at the last training section you went to!!!!!!
I know her well.She stayed wh that FBI agent that night & went to DC with him this summer. I don't think things bother her not even her hook up wh So called mr tap out.She loves the attention y'all give her. Debo thinks everyone is jealous of her. She walks around thinking she's out of everyone's reach.
Get real

Batesville, AR

#61 Nov 13, 2012
Belmar wrote:
Sending tasteful artistic photos to your wife is not sexual harassment, your just jealous because pics of you with your clothes off would be a sin. Funny how the haters are also career criminals who have spent years dodging fines and jail. Ken is a good upstanding man and already has numerous offers of employment, something you have never enjoyed between your stints in jail. So sad when the meth bugs get to jumpin' and the Topix haters get to pumpin' but we all know you do. Oh and by the way, police officers don't commit crimes, they arrest the trash that does but then again, you knew that from experience. Have a blessed day.
u really need to learn what upstanding means
No bs here

United States

#62 Dec 1, 2012
She is now with Jason Russell. Hope he knows what kind of mess he is getting into. As soon as hobos out of town working, she will have the whole pipe fitters union over laying pipe. See ya soon Debo
Kathy

New Haven, CT

#63 Dec 1, 2012
Get real wrote:
<quoted text>u really need to learn what upstanding means
i see you are from evening shade. what do you or any of the low life scum from evening shade know about anything?
hot tip

Mountain Home, AR

#64 Dec 1, 2012
hope jason dont get the debo clap
ccisabitch

Mountain Home, AR

#65 Dec 9, 2012
make sure your own house is clean, before you go trying to clean someone elses. beside it none of youall businss who anyone sleeps with they will answere to a higher power than u and hes the only one who has the right to judge people.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ash Flat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Road Conditions - Commercial Vehicles in Horses... 4 hr cyclist too 66
Local Politics Do you approve of Robert Barnes as Mayor? (May '14) 9 hr baker 66
beautification of hsb 15 hr Billy D 11
Women Of Sharp County 17 hr Tex 2
hottest guy in sharp county? (Jun '09) Tue Hilltop king 53
can this be possible (Feb '16) Tue no fan of barnes 9
"Friends of Horseshoe Bend Animals"??? (Dec '13) Aug 22 really 24

Ash Flat Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ash Flat Mortgages