How was the Sport Show?

How was the Sport Show?

Posted in the Ash Flat Forum

Wondering

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Jun 10, 2012
Just wondering how the sport show was for the hillbillies of Hardy?
WonderWoman

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Jun 10, 2012
It was great, all the locals and lots of the local businesses were there and participated. Main street was busy and merchants reported sales exceeded all time records. Another home run for the Mayor and her team with huge participation and a huge influx of local revenues. Thank you Nina for your hard work and we will remember your efforts at the polls again this year.
lmao

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Jun 10, 2012
WTF I went down town yesterday and there was hardly anyone on the street as far as the sportshow didnt see many people when i went to it either.
Local

United States

#4 Jun 10, 2012
Actually, I never saw Nina at the Sportshow one time. Would say that I'm shocked, but no surprise there.
1STonMain

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Jun 11, 2012
Local wrote:
Actually, I never saw Nina at the Sportshow one time. Would say that I'm shocked, but no surprise there.
Unfortunately she was stuck in her office running the city so other could enjoy themselves. She has made some real sacrifices for others but that's how she rolls. Nina for Mayor.
Part TIme Mayor

Memphis, TN

#6 Jun 11, 2012
Ummmm its a part time job remember? Maybe she was hand making those missing parking signs for the area! Or, updating the outdated city website too! Good for her, she is the best! We all love her and work for her!

Oh, and never question your government or you will be attacked verbally because in Hardy, you can't have an opinion of your own.
You Lose

Mountain Home, AR

#7 Jun 11, 2012
If your from Hardy, you can feel free to discuss local politics and question your local government. If your an out of town trouble maker with a vendetta and an agenda that seems to be completely self serving then you should shut you pie hole and stay home. Or come here, spend your money to support our fine town and keep your big mouth shut. Either way, as you leave, please take your trash with you and by trash I mean the rest of your kind.

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#8 Jun 11, 2012
lmao wrote:
WTF I went down town yesterday and there was hardly anyone on the street as far as the sportshow didnt see many people when i went to it either.
Thats odd I was in old town Hardy yesterday and there was people of over the place. Couldn't even fine a sidewalk bench to sit on. Maybe you were not in the same Hardy I was in. Also Had a good time at the sport show. Thanks to all that made this a fun day for my family and I.
trashy

United States

#9 Jun 11, 2012
Onr thing I didn't see were any trash cans along main street so I just threw it in the street. I guess that's how much how was there trash right in the street.
awsome

Melbourne, AR

#10 Jun 11, 2012
The Sport Show was great!!! So proud of the people that put there time and effort into it!!! Great job guys cant wait tell next year!!!
Forty Year Hardy Native

United States

#11 Jun 11, 2012
Wasn't impressed. I've seen much better turnouts that Mayor Nina has put together but maybe it was lack of help of others. I don't know
yes

Lamar, CO

#12 Jun 16, 2012
The Sport show was great!! I just hope the reall people behind it gets the real credit!! Not the mayor
Amber

United States

#13 Jun 18, 2012
The sports show turned out wonderful! The people who put it on however were the fire department, Tish and Crowbar Russell, Tommy and Wanda Garner, and many volunteers. The mayor was not there or involved. Give credit where credit is due!
Cherokee

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#14 Jun 18, 2012
Agree!!! The mayor of hardy!! is as useless as tits on a boar hog.
MemphisMafia

Memphis, TN

#15 Jun 18, 2012
Amber wrote:
The sports show turned out wonderful! The people who put it on however were the fire department, Tish and Crowbar Russell, Tommy and Wanda Garner, and many volunteers. The mayor was not there or involved. Give credit where credit is due!
Finally some TRUTH on here...:-)
Memphis Sissy

Mountain Home, AR

#16 Jun 18, 2012
No one from Memphis was involved. We were to busy complaining about those darn signs and benches and flowers and stripes and trashcans and hotdog giveaways and politicians and locals and all the other things that keep us from enjoying Hardy.
four more years

Mountain Home, AR

#17 Jun 18, 2012
well, you outsiders from memphis better get use to it. because, it is going to be four more years of mayor Nina's outstanding leadership!
Heard

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#18 Jun 18, 2012
The rumor has it, the mayor was run out of the town up north where she came from because she belong to one of those hate group like the kkk or one of the other off the wall groups. true or false
Local

United States

#19 Jun 18, 2012
Maybe we need to get together and have prayer. God could send us a new mayor :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ash Flat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new girl 1 hr Harry 3
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 9 hr BARNEYII 39,410
Brenda holliday jame qualls 11 hr Donna 2
Bear at the Park (Jun '09) Thu razorback72513 6
sharp co fair pageants cheating scandal (Jul '11) Thu razorback72513 39
Ash Flat Church of Christ Preacher (Nov '08) Thu razorback72513 166
Judge Erwinn (Sep '16) Thu razorback72513 7

Ash Flat Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance