town and country in highland

town and country in highland

Posted in the Ash Flat Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
shopper

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Jan 5, 2013
have not been in there in awhile until wed afternoon my goodness I have never been in a nastier store in my life it is awful do we not have a health inspector around here I want go back in there the parking lot is cleaner than the floors in there and they sell deli food can't think of what those ladies home look like they are nasty women just look what they work in so sad
Well

United States

#2 Jun 13, 2013
....time to sweep y'all!
nume

Pineville, AR

#3 Jun 13, 2013
it needs a lot of attention. not very clean
LMAO

Mountain Home, AR

#4 Jun 13, 2013
needs some new checkout girls.
forsure2015

United States

#5 Apr 7, 2015
LMAO wrote:
needs some new checkout girls.
That is so true those checkout girls r not friendly at all
No Way

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Apr 7, 2015
forsure2015 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so true those checkout girls r not friendly at all
They are rude as hell! They act like it's an inconvenience for you to be there! I will drive out of my way to Price Chopper before I ever go to Town N Country!
BlackDog77

Cherokee Village, AR

#7 Apr 8, 2015
No Way wrote:
<quoted text>
They are rude as hell! They act like it's an inconvenience for you to be there! I will drive out of my way to Price Chopper before I ever go to Town N Country!
Price Chopper in Hardy? Thats where Crowbar and his wife spend their Government entitlement monies.
Meth Breath

Ash Flat, AR

#10 Apr 8, 2015
checkout girls wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing you want is to see our tits.
We would love to see your teeth but those are long gone. That also explains the lack of smiles. As for your lack of education, we will let your Momma explain that.
Bowser45

Cherokee Village, AR

#11 Apr 8, 2015
forsure2015 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so true those checkout girls r not friendly at all
Whats wrong???? Does your EBT card have no funds on it?
What do you want the girls to do? Give you the merchandise for free???
..........I laugh at your ignorance..........
Steve barl

Cherokee Village, AR

#12 Apr 8, 2015
Have you been in town and country in salem ,the floors and the store are looking a lot better who ever doing the work on the store there doing a great job keep it up

Since: Jan 15

Cherokee Village, AR

#13 Apr 8, 2015
BlackDog77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Price Chopper in Hardy? Thats where Crowbar and his wife spend their Government entitlement monies.
Nice try, Toucan but I, Jeff Richards did NOT make this post that you fabricated with an UNREGISTERED account. I happen to shop at T & C, especially for the deals on chicken and pork and I have NEVER had a cashier be rude to me. Try again. Also, Crowbar and his wife I consider long time friends and I would NEVER make such a remark. Now get back in your cage and think of some more hate to post. I think you will REALLY love my next thread, moron, coward and imposter.
Friends

Cherokee Village, AR

#15 Apr 8, 2015
BlackDog77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, Toucan but I, Jeff Richards did NOT make this post that you fabricated with an UNREGISTERED account. I happen to shop at T & C, especially for the deals on chicken and pork and I have NEVER had a cashier be rude to me. Try again. Also, Crowbar and his wife I consider long time friends and I would NEVER make such a remark. Now get back in your cage and think of some more hate to post. I think you will REALLY love my next thread, moron, coward and imposter.
Thanks Jeff. WE knew better anyway. That Hal guy is a prikk.
Bowser45

Cherokee Village, AR

#16 Apr 9, 2015
BlackDog77 wrote:
<quoted text> Also, Crowbar and his wife I consider long time friends and I would NEVER make such a remark.
Maybe you should "consider" making new friends. I would rather associate with the Neanderthals than the likes of those sub-humans, Crowbar and his nasty A$$ wife.

But then again, a person like you and your low IQ fits right in with those two ugly inbreds....
Bowser45

Cherokee Village, AR

#17 Apr 9, 2015
BlackDog77 wrote:
<quoted text>I think you will REALLY love my next thread, moron, coward and imposter.
Your next thread??? Wow, we can hardly wait Beverage lady boy.......Bring it on you four eyed Cyber JERK!!!

..........I laugh at your stupidity..........
Ahem

Cherokee Village, AR

#18 Apr 9, 2015
checkout girls wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing you want is to see our tits.
This must be Cloey. Girl what have you done to yourself. You use to be pretty. No you're skinny and crack head looking! Nasty nasty just plain nasty.

Since: Jan 15

Mountain Home, AR

#19 Apr 9, 2015
Bowser45 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your next thread??? Wow, we can hardly wait Beverage lady boy.......Bring it on you four eyed Cyber JERK!!!
..........I laugh at your stupidity..........
Once again, Toucan the Imposter is at it again. Regarding stupidity: Those that live in glass houses should not throw stones, and your windows have all been broken long ago! LOL COWARD! Yeah, you're going to love my next thread alright. It will contain TRUTHS, not false allegations and hateful BS. "Truth" is like a four-letter word to you, isn't it Mr. Website Designer Disaster? LMAO You still have just how many clients now, two? You and your business partner at Ozark Classic Crafts mall? What a financial tycoon you are, Mandelman! What a master graphic designer! I am in such awe of your talents and intellect! LOL

Abi gezunt dos leben ken men zikh ale mol nemen! Need that translated? Something tells me no, but for those that do not speak Yiddish, it means "Stay healthy because you can always kill yourself later!" LMAO

IMMASHAGGAH_IMMASHAGGAH_MARKET ING.GAR(bage) HAHA HA It is I and the rest of Hardy that have been laughing at YOU this whole time, oh jealous and mighty hateful one!

What an idiot! And AGAIN, why do you always have to bring Crowbar in to it? Pretending to be Bowser45 and trashing Crowbar. What a brave man you are. Why don't you walk up to Crowbar and say these things to his face and see what happens? Or me for that matter? COWARD COWARD COWARD!!! LOL

SIGNED: REGISTERED POSTER, Jeffrey B. Richards. Come out of the closet, Toucan you chicken$hit. Oh and have a nice pork chop with your masha balls! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
BlackDog77

Torrance, CA

#20 Apr 9, 2015
They call me BlackDog77 due to the way I clean myself (and other dogs). I'm a super-spy, a cyber warrior and a rocket surgeon!
Pepe Roni

Cherokee Village, AR

#21 Apr 9, 2015
BlackDog77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, Toucan the Imposter is at it again. Regarding stupidity: Those that live in glass houses should not throw stones, and your windows have all been broken long ago! LOL COWARD! Yeah, you're going to love my next thread alright. It will contain TRUTHS, not false allegations and hateful BS. "Truth" is like a four-letter word to you, isn't it Mr. Website Designer Disaster? LMAO You still have just how many clients now, two? You and your business partner at Ozark Classic Crafts mall? What a financial tycoon you are, Mandelman! What a master graphic designer! I am in such awe of your talents and intellect! LOL
Abi gezunt dos leben ken men zikh ale mol nemen! Need that translated? Something tells me no, but for those that do not speak Yiddish, it means "Stay healthy because you can always kill yourself later!" LMAO
IMMASHAGGAH_IMMASHAGGAH_MARKET ING.GAR(bage) HAHA HA It is I and the rest of Hardy that have been laughing at YOU this whole time, oh jealous and mighty hateful one!
What an idiot! And AGAIN, why do you always have to bring Crowbar in to it? Pretending to be Bowser45 and trashing Crowbar. What a brave man you are. Why don't you walk up to Crowbar and say these things to his face and see what happens? Or me for that matter? COWARD COWARD COWARD!!! LOL
SIGNED: REGISTERED POSTER, Jeffrey B. Richards. Come out of the closet, Toucan you chicken$hit. Oh and have a nice pork chop with your masha balls! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
LOL, bring it on Jeff the, Owner / Chief Technician / Investigator / Production Engineer / Beverage and Food Director etc. etc. LMAO, what an idiot!!!
BTW, it's Matzah Balls you DUNCE!

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#22 Apr 9, 2015
I have not made previous posts on this thread !
Come Get Me Chicken

Nebraska City, NE

#23 Apr 9, 2015
BlackDog77 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL COWARD!
....... Come out of the closet, Toucan you chicken$hit. Oh and have a nice pork chop with your masha balls! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Come get me chicken, or list the excuses you can't you yellow bellied loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ash Flat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 min Blue 40,037
Hardy mayor 1 hr Rakon 53
Looking for a lease to hunt in the area. 2 hr Call Me Daddy 11
Village Pride 3 hr factchecker 2
Old ppl 7 hr Guest 7
Ann Ladd's Puppies (Nov '13) Wed Mamabird5 27
Bully cop Tue guest 6

Ash Flat Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ash Flat Mortgages