First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Rebel Footballer

Mountain Home, AR

#210 Nov 2, 2010
I remeber that girl, the goth looking chick. She was pretty skanky. She cut my hair once and jecked it all up, one side was longer thankn the other. She was kinda scary.
David Bowie is less Gay

United States

#211 Nov 2, 2010
Yeah, I believe the X employee. That dude is a spook and a bisexual lookin, trying to be 18 year. Old goofy ass bastard. I get the freakin heeby Jeebys every time I see that guy. I get really sick when he stares at my wifes ass in WalMart like he is allowed to undress my wifes ass in his sick little molested as a kid way. I have no doubt he has experimented with other men in the naked sweaty gay area. I just know it for sure, not a doubt #1 about that or the fact that he would screw a 16 year old in a second, male or female I say. I couldn't believe. The weird, gay/bi dude from pizza hut who drools oVer my wife was running for Mayor! What a joke! If you ppl elect him you are Retarded. Really, what the hell experience does he have running that budget where Wally world sits and generates millions. What is Ash Flat gonna have gay haircut days and free frosted tips for all hot boys and girls upon inauguration. Dude, Kelley! Get over yourself! Those girls only screwed you because you got them drunk and told them you would give them jobs till you seen their age. Metro-Sexual pervert man wins mayoral election! Yayyyy! Goofy Ass Perverted, cross dresser lookin, mamma's boy. Bring me some more Hot Wings and quit starin at my wife, she laughs at you everytime I do the imitation. Stop being a freak before I kick your ass. Probably win too, we elected a dam monkey for the top spot.
Law man

Mountain Home, AR

#212 Nov 2, 2010
Looks like Law Man is back on here under a different name. I wonder if he really has a wife? If she is really worth drooling over? Probally not. Sounds like he has some major issues with insecurity. May be he just hates the fact that other people like someone more than him. As for the girl that worked at Kelly's, my daughter knows who she is and yes, the stories that HAHAHAHA did not post on here are true. I asked her who she was and she told me she also goes by Jame Doll and googled her. I was ashamed to even read what she post let alone look at some of the pictures and videos she puts on the internet of herself. I can understand why Kelly fired her though.
Jaime

Little Rock, AR

#213 Nov 2, 2010
Goth? The pictures you "googled" just so happened to be when I was 15-16.
Law Man

Melbourne, AR

#214 Nov 2, 2010
Jaime wrote:
Goth? The pictures you "googled" just so happened to be when I was 15-16.
So you are telling us the you dressed that way when you were 15-16? How old were you when you posted the nudes of yourself on Myspace? or all the other pictures in your underwear? You have them posted on several different sites. We spent 2 hours last night going through them. I especially couldn't beleive the site about the questions and answers you posted about why you posted nude pictures of yourself on Myspace. My daughter and her freinds all knew who you are and all your history. One of them went to beauty school with you. I don't know Kelly that well, but I know my daughter worked with him before and she thought he was a nice guy, sounds like you just have a chip on your shoulder about getting fired. Get over it and move on
Jess

Evening Shade, AR

#215 Nov 2, 2010
What ever happens tonight...we will still love you Kelly. For who you are and what you stand for...and for that great little hair cutting shop with the awsome 80s syle books :)
Jaime

Little Rock, AR

#216 Nov 2, 2010
I'm talking about the pictures you googled. You must have had A LOT of time on your hands to be taking 2 hours looking at my pictures. Kind of pathetic. Most of those pictures on google are linked to other sites who weren't made by me. People steal pictures and post them on sites claiming to be me. Most of those are year old pictures. There are so nudes involved. It's all in the past and has been since I've turned 18. I no longer get on myspace. That's old news, and again nothing but a networking site made of up fake shit. Not that it's any of your concern. And none of them girls know my history. They may know a small majority but nothing major. All you people do there is make up lies, to up your social life. Pretty sad. Kelly comes off as nice. Work with him for 9 months and you'll know the REAL Kelly. Stop believing everything you hear. I have no reason to prove myself to anyone in that town. I know what happened along with everything else. In the end it has no effect on me.
jonesboro

Blytheville, AR

#217 Nov 3, 2010
man, you hillbillys really have nothing to do up there do you? dont worry, no matter what you say i wont come back at you because this is hillarious! kelly is an awesome person and everybody knows it. some people just get jealous when someone rolls into their little town and has more than them. this is awesome. keep on keeping on kelly!
HMMMMM

Mountain Home, AR

#218 Nov 3, 2010
Jaime wrote:
I'm talking about the pictures you googled. You must have had A LOT of time on your hands to be taking 2 hours looking at my pictures. Kind of pathetic. Most of those pictures on google are linked to other sites who weren't made by me. People steal pictures and post them on sites claiming to be me. Most of those are year old pictures. There are so nudes involved. It's all in the past and has been since I've turned 18. I no longer get on myspace. That's old news, and again nothing but a networking site made of up fake shit. Not that it's any of your concern. And none of them girls know my history. They may know a small majority but nothing major. All you people do there is make up lies, to up your social life. Pretty sad. Kelly comes off as nice. Work with him for 9 months and you'll know the REAL Kelly. Stop believing everything you hear. I have no reason to prove myself to anyone in that town. I know what happened along with everything else. In the end it has no effect on me.
You sure aren't that smart are you. So what you are telling us is that someone stole those pictures from you just to post on the internet and pretend to be you? You are kidding right.? They had to get on the internet to be "stole" in the first place. And yes there were nudes, you admited it and called them artistic, lol, trashy is more like it. I googled it also and read a forum where you answered questions about it. Oh, and are you 18 now? All your profiles say you are still 17. I think i know who the one ying is here, and I could care less what you say about Kelly.
Hillbilly

Mountain Home, AR

#219 Nov 3, 2010
jonesboro wrote:
man, you hillbillys really have nothing to do up there do you? dont worry, no matter what you say i wont come back at you because this is hillarious! kelly is an awesome person and everybody knows it. some people just get jealous when someone rolls into their little town and has more than them. this is awesome. keep on keeping on kelly!
Not all of us are like this, I voted for Kelly! In fact some of us are finding it quite hard to beleive he lost, and especially by almost a hundred votes. Once again the good ole boy system won out. It is kinda sad really.
Jess

Cherokee Village, AR

#220 Nov 3, 2010
May Be you would have been fired if you would have showed up for the appointments you made......you didnt steal me as a customer, you were there when I came in.
Jaime wrote:
I think this is hilarious. He doesn't deserve to run for mayor. He's a cheat, a pervert, and a creep. I worked with Kelly for 9 months. He sexually harassed me several times, I even informed my employees. Kelly has made rude and disgusting comments towards me. He is a joke, and a piece of shit. I was 17, therefore me being a minor. I took most of his clients, which pissed him off. I had to deal with verbal abuse, sexual abuse, and being talked down to daily. Some of which my clients have witnessed. He cheats on his wife, and makes crude comments to half the women who came into that salon. This actually coming from a woman who works at Murphey's. I have several people who have been a witness to Kelly's actions. After I threatened him, by saying I was going to tell his wife, he fired me on the spot(july) to save his own ass. So this is a guy you want for mayor? Have fun with this piece of shit, because that town will be useless. Kelly couldn't even keep up with the salon that's why he sold it. He's immature, filthy, and unorganized. Kinda like how he wanted to open up his own pizza restaurant because Pizza Hut wouldn't hire him for manager. And he complained and bitched about it for weeks. Sorry Kelly but even everyone there knows your not worth it and couldn't handle it. And shit your marrige is falling apart as well. Landon is the only reason why it's lasted. Isn't that what you told me? See Kelly the thing is I know of a lot of shit that you'd told me, and I told you I was going to expose you.
Jess

Cherokee Village, AR

#221 Nov 3, 2010
And your what 18 or 19??? LOL... 2 or three years ago you put naked pictues up...Is that what your saying?
Jaime wrote:
Goth? The pictures you "googled" just so happened to be when I was 15-16.
Jess

Cherokee Village, AR

#222 Nov 3, 2010
Any one who goes to Kellys shop when you didnt show up for you appointments knows that Kelly wished you would shape up and stop hanging around scum. And they know how he didnt really want to fire you but that you wouldnt show up and you worked a hair cutt to fast..messing it up. He said these things not in a threatening way but in a caring manner.
Im young and Im not ugly...hes never ever made a pass at me.
I think you just have an ax to grind but this is a really nasty way to show it. Not just nasty but lame and stupid.
LMAO

Ash Flat, AR

#223 Nov 4, 2010
Kelly should have won might want to check the graveyard and see who danny dug up
Darn It

Mountain Home, AR

#224 Nov 5, 2010
Well, I personally can not bleieve he didn't win, but I have to say he did good... He was positive, I never heard him say bad things and he kept it clean, He got out and not just talked to the people, he listened to them. Or I at least know he listened to me and my neighbors. You are a good guy Kelly, and you deserved to win, I hope you run again next time
Ash Flat Resident

Mountain Home, AR

#225 Nov 5, 2010
I got my haircut at Kelly's this morning and he told me he is going to run again next time. Yea!!, I can't beleive he didn't win it.
Highlander

Mountain Home, AR

#226 Nov 6, 2010
are you guys kidding? kelly didn't loose to danny. he lost to charlotte and fred goodwin and the other people in charge of that city. danny just does what they tell him to do. if he even thinks for a minute he won that election he is as dumb as everyone says he is.
Thats True

Mountain Home, AR

#227 Nov 6, 2010
I be damned if that ain't the truth, if he for one moment acted on his own and did what was best for the "whole" city instead of a certain part of it, particulary those that have interest in the land across from wally world, Who just happen to be the city clerk and the planning and zoning commision guy, who just happen to be the Fred and Charlotte that Highlander mentioned, Who just happen to be those that really run the city, then they would have him out of that office as fast as you can say lickety-split. Wait, he has acted on his own before, you know all the times he let his temper go and did stupid, irrational acts that caused controversy, but hey, I am just a measley little nobody that don't even live inside the Ash Flat city limits. So what do I know. I must be just as stupid as the Ash Flat people that beleive that Danny really has their best interest in mind.
Right

Evening Shade, AR

#228 Nov 7, 2010
Thats True wrote:
I be damned if that ain't the truth, if he for one moment acted on his own and did what was best for the "whole" city instead of a certain part of it, particulary those that have interest in the land across from wally world, Who just happen to be the city clerk and the planning and zoning commision guy, who just happen to be the Fred and Charlotte that Highlander mentioned, Who just happen to be those that really run the city, then they would have him out of that office as fast as you can say lickety-split. Wait, he has acted on his own before, you know all the times he let his temper go and did stupid, irrational acts that caused controversy, but hey, I am just a measley little nobody that don't even live inside the Ash Flat city limits. So what do I know. I must be just as stupid as the Ash Flat people that beleive that Danny really has their best interest in mind.
When do we get to vote her out of office??????????
knows better

Soddy Daisy, TN

#229 Jul 23, 2012
Dustin wrote:
Is this the same Kelly Newcom that got busted for selling weed out of his printing shop in Jonesboro Arkansas ?
uhhhh i think thats another dealer you used.... idiot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ash Flat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Pizza Hut employees in Ash Flat who have ha... (Mar '13) Tue Tiff 12
Who owns S.I.D? Tue Bowser45 19
bear cave fitness coming soon!!! Mon for real 9
Murphy USA Mon Bug 3
Rev Hollowman1 Arrested Oct 20 Swallowman1 11
B & B Supply guys Oct 20 Hollowman1 38
Families Inc - Ash Flat Oct 19 Just Me 3
Ash Flat Dating
Find my Match

Ash Flat Jobs

Ash Flat People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ash Flat News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ash Flat

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]