excuses

trash

low class

pride

go to work

landlords

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Jul 30, 2012
you people need to stop wanting to sue the landlords when its time to pay rent!! you know when rent is due i cut you people alot of slack! grow up i dont care why you cant pay just pay it i think you are rude hideing and dont have balls to tell your land lord you dont have it!!! i heard every excuse you can come up with!!!... and funny how you people have drunk parties befor rent is due and than dont have it!!! i see you sitting on porches laid up not working!! you seem to have money for boos and drugs but not money for rent!!! and when we get tired of late payments and throw you bums out you want to sue!!! or also picking out thing wrong with where you live to get free rent!! you be the first want to run to the law and tye up the courts.... we need better laws for landlords we nice enough to give you a place to live and help you out when it hurts us and you people have no respect.... and RUN TO LAWYERS TO BAIL YOU OUT FOR NOT PAYING WHAT YOU OWE!!!... YOU PEOPLE TRASH OUR HOMES AND PAY WHEN YOU WANT TOO!! WELL TO LET YOU KNOW NOW NOT A NICE LANDLORD ANYMORE..... I WANT MY RENT ON TIME AND IF NOT YOU WILL VACATE MY HOME!!!!!!... HAD ENOUGH OF YOU FREE LOADERS DONT HAVE SINCE TO PUT MONEY BACK FOR YOUR RENT!!!.... AND THE ECONAMY TO HARD NOW FOR US TO PAY OUR BILLS AND YOUR'S!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ash Flat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your Safe Chicken Little 22 min Hardy Marshall 4
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 42 min whiteboy 30,910
Ivy's Thieves and Crooks Automotive 2 hr snake 2
The Toucan Video No Show 13 hr Jeff Richards 5
Topix Trash Source Revealed 13 hr Jeff Richards 2
mashugamarketing.com and Hal Mandelman 13 hr Jeff Richards 2
Hal the Fraud 13 hr Jeff Richards 2
More from around the web

Ash Flat People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE