Why are we in the Middle East?

Posted in the Arvada Forum

patriot

Bluefield, WV

#1 Jan 27, 2013
Religious Freedoms. or Oil you tell me?

Since: Aug 08

.

#2 Feb 3, 2013
The hot chicks.

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Since: Nov 12

Littleton, CO

#3 Feb 3, 2013
Commander Bunny wrote:
The hot chicks.
Hi Bunny. I am the guy you cheated out of the point thing. I see your answer in here is in keeping with what I thought you are like.

The obvious answer is oil. But I have found out some things that may show that to be wrong or at least a bad reason.

“Hello everyone!”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#4 Feb 3, 2013
patriot wrote:
Religious Freedoms. or Oil you tell me?
For Oil and also to protect access to the Holy Land

Since: Aug 08

.

#5 Feb 3, 2013
Explain how I cheated, Fan of CB-750f's.
Please, I'm dying to know.

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Since: Nov 11

Hell, Norway

#6 Feb 3, 2013
patriot wrote:
Religious Freedoms. or Oil you tell me?
It is a misguided myth that Israel is the Holy Land, and that the Israeli`s are Gods chosen people.

It is also a myth that anyone that aids the Israeli people will be granted access to heaven.

Yet, our leaders seem to think helping that particular tribe of sand negro`s, will help America`s chances in the future.

Since: Aug 08

.

#7 Feb 3, 2013
Commander Bunny wrote:
Explain how I cheated, Fan of CB-750f's.
Please, I'm dying to know.
No, seriously, I love to know how exactly I "cheated" in this lil' game??
You can only score 355 point in a days 'game" and I have, for the most part got all 355 daily...do the math.

On an off-note, I used to collect Honda CB-400-4's Super Sports, and CB-350-4's, which were really, really cool lil; 4-cylinder 350cc bike, great with clip-ons, and rear-set pegs..pretty rare too.
hmmmm

United States

#8 Feb 4, 2013
Idk

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Since: Nov 12

Littleton, CO

#9 Feb 4, 2013
Commander Bunny wrote:
Explain how I cheated, Fan of CB-750f's.
Please, I'm dying to know.
I never have a problem with being told when I am wrong so if I am I will make proper restitution.

Tell me how you could come in on a Tuesday (or Wednesday) and get over 900 points in a day?

I was working at getting as many as possible and I am not alotted anywhere near 900 points in a day. I had 600 ++ points and suddenly your name came in with over 900. Your name was not even in the box until that day so I take that to mean you made all of your points in one day. This is why I am questioning you.

I asked for an answer privately but you did not give me one so I posted under your name. I see you have been here a long time and I suspect you know how to do things very well but 900++ point in a day, how can you do that?

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Since: Nov 12

Littleton, CO

#10 Feb 4, 2013
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>No, seriously, I love to know how exactly I "cheated" in this lil' game??
You can only score 355 point in a days 'game" and I have, for the most part got all 355 daily...do the math.
On an off-note, I used to collect Honda CB-400-4's Super Sports, and CB-350-4's, which were really, really cool lil; 4-cylinder 350cc bike, great with clip-ons, and rear-set pegs..pretty rare too.
Well then I wonder why they didn't have your name in the box until Tuesday? So this is a Topix mistake? If you did as you say you would have...??? 600++ points.

Don't they Start on Monday? Because I got almost all my points yesterday and when I got here today I had none? So I have been figuring that it starts on Monday which would mean you could only have 300++ points today and tey you have 600++. Something is wrong and it is not you!!!

I AM MAKING A FORMAL APPOLOGY TO BUNNY!!! I MADE AN ACUZATION THAT LOOKS TO BE INCORECT...MY BAD!!! I AM VERY SORRY.

If you had answered me in private I wouldn't have to embarrasse myself like this:):)

That is cool about the bikes. The one I am sitting on is a 750 Supersport. OMG was that bike fast!!! Try to look close at the seat. Someone had killed a deer during hunting season and just left it where they killed it. I took the largest piece of hide that I could get and made that seat out of it. I loved it. I had it for about 10 years.

The guy who sold it to me baught it new. He took it out on the highway in -3 degree weather, with fingerless gloves on, and went 140 MPH!!!
Needless to say he lost every finget from the knuckle on. His thumbs were ok.
Point being he never wanted to see the bike again so he gave it to me for one months rent.$500.00!!! BRAND NEW except for his highway run:):)

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Since: Nov 12

Littleton, CO

#11 Feb 4, 2013
Damned** thing. I ran through writing that last post without thinking about spelling or anything and then forgot to go over it before posting it!!!

Sorry about that. I think I am going back to bed. I am down two and the day hasn't even started:):)

I can't win for loosing:):)

Did you here about the dislexic cop who was handing out IUD's?

Get it? IUD...Dislexic... That makes three for three. Goodnight!!!

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Since: Nov 12

Littleton, CO

#12 Feb 6, 2013
I WANT OUT OF THE WHOLE STINKING MESS OVER THERE!!!

All of those warm sunny days have driven the people insane. Every Muslim sect is fighting with another one who is also fighting with Israel and hates the USA!!!
The Israeli's live in what was Palestine for over 2,000 years who stole it from the Israeli's.

Long memories:):)

To solve the problem just give the whole Holy area to the Christan's and call it a day:):)
pooter

Poplar Bluff, MO

#13 Mar 3, 2013
Kawalski wrote:
I WANT OUT OF THE WHOLE STINKING MESS OVER THERE!!!

All of those warm sunny days have driven the people insane. Every Muslim sect is fighting with another one who is also fighting with Israel and hates the USA!!!
The Israeli's live in what was Palestine for over 2,000 years who stole it from the Israeli's.

Long memories:):)

To solve the problem just give the whole Holy area to the Christan's and call it a day:):)
The holy land is also holy to some non-Christians.. That is not the solution that is the problem...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arvada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 2 hr tbird19482 14,269
SEAL U.S.BORDERS-Cults! 3 hr SEAL OUR BORDERS-... 1
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 hr Rick in Kansas 5,455
Salvation Army signing up families in need for ... (Nov '09) 9 hr krystal 117
Housewife convicted of frying husband (Mar '07) 16 hr Pope Bennie s Closet 61
COMFORT DENTAL ....How Many of you feel Ripped ... (Apr '08) 16 hr Tooth Fairy 94
Dispensary with best selection of o-pen or othe... 17 hr Slowmoe 1

Winter Storm Watch for Jefferson County was issued at December 19 at 8:02PM MST

Arvada Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Arvada People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Arvada News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Arvada

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:05 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:05AM
Peyton Must Show Arm Strength Before Playoffs
Bleacher Report 4:32 AM
Chiefs' Week 16 Preview vs. Steelers
NBC Sports10:32 AM
Peyton Manning back at work for Broncos
Bleacher Report10:58 AM
Polamalu (Knee) Likely to Sit Sunday
Bleacher Report12:39 PM
Thomas Seeking Broncos Record for 100-Yard Receiving Games