Million-dollar homes rented for $150 a month

Full story: KUSA Denver
Japanese billionaire Genshiro Kawamoto has selected the first four of eight Native Hawaiian families that will each rent one of his multimillion-dollar homes in the exclusive oceanside Kahala area for $150 a ... Full Story
BLESSING

Tulsa, OK

#1 Jul 19, 2007
I think the person are persons who is against Mr Kawamoto,has never been poor.
Blessings
jack

Mesa, AZ

#2 Jan 22, 2013
How's that workin' for you Kahala?
Guru

Flushing, NY

#3 Jan 23, 2013
Million-dollar homes rented for $150 a month? I just flew into Honolulu today just so that I could ride the broom over the property manager that I had just hired last month over the phone.

He said that he was going to have to lower the rents to compete with the declining market.

How dare he say that. Not only did I fire the little dirt bag, but I then hired someone with guts to take his place.

I just raised my rents by 10% and told the neighbors to do the same and to be strong about it.

We will double up on the families living in the same units and then we will raise the rents again next year when the minimum wage goes up for these working stiffs.

Business is good. You mullets can go somewhere else for a handout.

Business is business and we have all of the control and there is nothing that you can do about it.

We are the smarter people and that's just the way it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arvada Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 4 hr 4REAL 12,993
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 9 hr lides 3,862
Ridge Home Information (Dec '06) Wed A_M_A 54
FBI: Denver girls may have tried to join jihadis Oct 23 lol 2
OLD Arvada / Ted's Big Bun Diner (Jul '09) Oct 7 jonmuckey 4
Investigation underway after one found dead (Jul '07) Sep '14 Gomez 25
Investment in Arizona Medical Marijuana Dispensary (Mar '11) Aug '14 SoLongSoWrong 4
Arvada Dating
Find my Match

Arvada People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Arvada News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Arvada

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]