Million-dollar homes rented for $150 a month

Full story: KUSA Denver

Japanese billionaire Genshiro Kawamoto has selected the first four of eight Native Hawaiian families that will each rent one of his multimillion-dollar homes in the exclusive oceanside Kahala area for $150 a ...
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jan 23, 2013
BLESSING

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2007

Judged:

I think the person are persons who is against Mr Kawamoto,has never been poor.
Blessings
jack

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

How's that workin' for you Kahala?
Guru

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Million-dollar homes rented for $150 a month? I just flew into Honolulu today just so that I could ride the broom over the property manager that I had just hired last month over the phone.

He said that he was going to have to lower the rents to compete with the declining market.

How dare he say that. Not only did I fire the little dirt bag, but I then hired someone with guts to take his place.

I just raised my rents by 10% and told the neighbors to do the same and to be strong about it.

We will double up on the families living in the same units and then we will raise the rents again next year when the minimum wage goes up for these working stiffs.

Business is good. You mullets can go somewhere else for a handout.

Business is business and we have all of the control and there is nothing that you can do about it.

We are the smarter people and that's just the way it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Arvada Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Arvada People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••